So CNN claims this email was doctored, citing a word doc that Glenn last edited

So CNN claims this email was doctored, citing a word doc that Glenn last edited.

1.) If this guy copy and pasted it into a word doc, it would obviously show him as last edit.

2.) why are times different

3.) how do we know cnn email is authentic?

do these faggots not know what proof is?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/I2ige
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

4* obviously a kike

CNN's version seems fake.
>this is what colton and i discussed on the phone that he submitted
Makes it sound like he submitted a phone?

I wouldn't be surprised if CNN got Google to alter his gmails thus unverifiable, but what's the point of omitting that part to begin with? Doesn't even change the context.

How is that question not a reasonable length?

Also wasn't his idea getting veterans to become security guards in the school?
This would mean that they changed the content of the question too.
I wish CNN kikes a painful death

This is what people should call into question.
I hear questions that sounded like a paragraph from a prewritten speech that were phrased in a gotcha format.
How on earth could this be to long?

>I wrote what you said stick to it
nah this is red flag central even normies can't miss it

You guys are getting rused. Glenn's probably in on it with cnn and they pulled this shit to b8 and discredit pol.

both fox and cnn are kikes and seem to be upset about the Sup Forums nat soc joke about cruz

Well cnns got more to lose since this whole mess started. Fox would be upset but i could totally see cnn pulling this kind of stunt to cover all the bullshit they created

Im no genius with computers, but couldn’t Glenn very easily prove his version is the real one by simply forwarding the original email from CNN to the recipient of his choice without making it a word doc?

Emails are actually incredibly spoofable. That's why you can get emails that look like they're from your bank, but are really just spammers trying to get you to click on a link. The original email protocols are stupidly insecure, and every bit of security has just been ineptly bolted on since.

No one watches CNN the only thing they can do is use youtube to prop up their videos.

4. It's the exact same fucking email.

The CNN Town Hall was staged and fake and everyone who participated including Rubio and Dana Loesch should be tried for treason.

So they don't dispute the part of the e-mail that is the actual point?

the question at the bottom of the email is
"What Colton and I discussed on the phone [that he submitted]"
The question that he wanted to ask about veterans is not shown in image.

yup the actual questions were way too long he submitted a 3 page word document to CNN with 3-4 paragraphs of background information preceding each question.

CNN are shit, but in this case they are correct.

>how do we know cnn email is authentic?

we don't, we're just supposed to believe them because they're a hundred jews in one building saying the same thing. totally trustworthy situation there.

the question he submitted is shown at the bottom of the email. it is less than one paragraph. kys jidf faggot.

here is one of the questions

no that was the one discussed on the phone, the one CNN agreed to. The Dad said no to that and wanted a 3 page speech to be read out by the son.

CNN is fucking up left and right. What the fuck compelled that kid (or his dad) to remove "that he submitted" from the email? Very disappointing.

CNN let other students give speeches. That should be focus.
archive.is/I2ige

They could release the DKIM records, if they want to prove the legitimacy of the emails.

all this proves is that the thing was actually staged. I don't care who doctored. What. CNN approved of all the questions, changed them etc. = staged.

Q predicted this.