Well, Sup Forums?

Jayden Ross
Jayden Ross

Well, Sup Forums?

All urls found in this thread:

k12academics.com/school-shootings/history-school-shootings-united-states
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_(chacma_baboon)
popsci.com/gun-control-laws-work
m.youtube.com/watch?v=npRTEBVal54
supforums.com/thread/161758010/politics
zmescience.com/science/gun-control-works/
msn.com/en-au/news/other/gun-control-really-works-heres-the-science-to-prove-it/ar-BBJsLYG
supforums.com/thread/161737012/politics

Tyler Robinson
Tyler Robinson

If only they would

Luke Rodriguez
Luke Rodriguez

implying black students show up to class

Ethan Williams
Ethan Williams

Yes

Xavier Taylor
Xavier Taylor

great, based emperor

Landon Jones
Landon Jones

What's the argument here, teachers will shoot a higher ratio of black people, because black people are more violent?

Owen Walker
Owen Walker

Good. Its better than wasting the money on them doing nothing in school and going straight to prison after high school.

Blake Butler
Blake Butler

Who is going to train the teachers?

Once they graduate teachers college will they be sent off to boot camp?

What gun company will get the contract?

So many questions...

Owen White
Owen White

Feature, not a bug

Lucas Reed
Lucas Reed

I was going to say this but

Anthony Smith
Anthony Smith

Self defense isn’t murder

Xavier Walker
Xavier Walker

black
students
pick 1

Jaxson King
Jaxson King

k12academics.com/school-shootings/history-school-shootings-united-states

Happened a lot already

Easton Long
Easton Long

Yes and?

Camden Price
Camden Price

I hope they’re not suggesting black kids are worse behaved than white kids

Parker Ward
Parker Ward

Why not make it a volunteer based system? People volunteer to join the army and the police, should it be that wrong for a teacher to volunteer to protect his or her students, provided that they supply their own firearm if they choose to volunteer?

Sebastian Brown
Sebastian Brown

What would black kids be doing to get themselves shot?
Maybe it’s time to rethink separate but equal.

Evan Bell
Evan Bell

Sounds like the problem isn't guns if students and teachers want to kill each other

Are they teaching/learning without guns? Doesn't seem like it

David Brooks
David Brooks

What's the argument here, teachers will shoot a higher ratio of black people, because black people are more violent?

No no no! Blacks dindu nuffin, white authority figures just perceive them as criminals because of dey melanin.

Easton Reed
Easton Reed

bingo

Charles Taylor
Charles Taylor

My favorite part is when it was found out that black teachers are harder on black students and quicker to punish them or discipline them but instead of concluding that black students have less focus and require more discipline, the conclusion was that black teachers became racist through osmosis because of society's fault brainwashing them into hating PoC (despite being one). I guess the same applies here. If we arm black teachers then they will shoot black student and it will be white people's fault.

Ian Jones
Ian Jones

Arming teachers is the dumbest idea ever. Teachers barely earn enough to live, they have to deal with little bastards all day, and you want to give them guns? What the fuck? That's a good recipe for increasing the rate of school shootings even more. No, if you want to stop school shootings you need to invest in mental health care for students and reduce accessibility to guns. It's that simple. Accessibility to guns + lack of access to mental health care = shootings.

Dominic Miller
Dominic Miller

JAMAL I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU MISS #9

Jacob Foster
Jacob Foster

Is that supposed to be an argument against teachers getting guns?

Jack Perry
Jack Perry

Sounds good to me.
Are they admitting that niggers commit far more school shootings?
Niggers have been shooting up schools in my area since the early 90's but the news never covered it. The news also glosses over all the mall shootings committed by niggers that I know for a fact had happened.
Nigger crimes are hidden and ignored here. Repeat offenders are given leniency that should never even be considered. Our government is complete and total bullshit and no one is stopping it.

Oliver Baker
Oliver Baker

I'm glad we are getting to the point if excepting black violence not as a matter of possibility but as an inevitability.

Cooper Taylor
Cooper Taylor

I assumed this is what it would be anyway. If you pass a cc course and own a handgun you're good to go. No extra pay or anything so that you filter out the faggots like that cop and only get people with a genuine interest in helping, like that coach who just instinctually protected those kids.

Aiden Foster
Aiden Foster

this is the title of an article in 2018 lmfao

Chase Taylor
Chase Taylor

niggers are the big black cock of peace
why would you shoot dem

David Stewart
David Stewart

that's the point you stupid fucking nigger

Lincoln Allen
Lincoln Allen

You realize that says more about feral nigger youth than teachers right?

Hudson Martinez
Hudson Martinez

Sadly its not news if its a daily occurrence

Parker Russell
Parker Russell

i fail to see how this is a problem

Hudson Ross
Hudson Ross

fuck that make all kids wear an exploding collar. when shooter invades kids can run at shooter jihad style

Luke Cruz
Luke Cruz

In Burgerland the odds of a teacher blowing you are far higher than of a teacher getting violent with you. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Luke Walker
Luke Walker

This is all a deep state conspiracy by the postal service to change the long-standing, but fairly inaccurate misconception about 'going postal' to something else, like 'getting schooled'

Lucas Young
Lucas Young

it’s okay for minority students to be taught by racist, sociopaths
all my guns ever seem to want to talk about is their unquenchable lust for the blood of African-Americans.
It’s almost as if the author thinks that minority students pose some sort of outsized risk to the lives of teachers and other students, but that can’t be because that would be a REALLY racist thing to think.

Owen Long
Owen Long

hahahaha
yes

Xavier Price
Xavier Price

maybe it's time to rethink letting them live here

Alexander Moore
Alexander Moore

Go on...

Jaxon Sanders
Jaxon Sanders

This is the stupidest logic I've ever heard
Implying your teachers are that mentally ill
Implying that your fine with homicidal teachers as long as they don't have guns
Seriously if you're actually worried about tthis, gun control is the least of your fucking problems.

Josiah Roberts
Josiah Roberts

Accessibility to guns doesn't create mass shooting and does not need to be restricted. Mental illness does. Driving over pedestrians is also caused by mental illness and the answer isn't to restrict accessibility to cars.

Wyatt Cox
Wyatt Cox

And it has the bonus of promoting Muslim culture and being inclusive like SJW's want.

Colton Rogers
Colton Rogers

All the black students have to do is not behave like niggers

Julian Thomas
Julian Thomas

Oh sweet Romania I hope you never meet a nigger

Lincoln Rogers
Lincoln Rogers

The author isn't wrong.

Teacher Kang has conflict with 6'10" Basketball Kang student, natural tribal instincts get the best of them, and 6'10" future NBA all star is now dead.

Jace Morales
Jace Morales

reduce accessibility to guns
It’s like you’ve never been to America. You are that idiot with children with sticks analogy, not realizing that America is a pile of sticks, a metaphorical beaver dam. US public schools are prime targets because they are the chief supply of undefended, confined crowds in North America. It doesn’t help that they are dispiriting and alienating prison-like institutions that generate animus against them in addition to their exceptional vulnerability.

Connor Martin
Connor Martin

Euronigger gets it

Landon Collins
Landon Collins

Wow that is extremely racist! Are they implying that black teens are violent?

Hunter Baker
Hunter Baker

well the likelihood that a black student will bring a gun to school is like 20x higher so this makes sense

Ethan Scott
Ethan Scott

they will say anything for attention these days

Noah Bailey
Noah Bailey

I think arming teachers sounds good in theory but its just a matter of time before one of them opens fire on a black kid in a full class room and everyone who supported the idea has their political career end

Hunter Bennett
Hunter Bennett

Spread these stories. Teachers need to hear how little the democrats think of them. Remind them that they aren't paid enough to defend themselves, only just enough to be sitting ducks.

Ethan Martinez
Ethan Martinez

psychotic black student throws a fit in class and starts chucking chairs and wailing on students
teacher forced to shoot him in defense of their students
murder

Joshua Nguyen
Joshua Nguyen

You'll be free from the white man's law back in Wakanda, friend.

Hudson Perry
Hudson Perry

possibly. Or maybe kids will no longer physically attack their teachers out of fear of BEING SHOT DEAD LIKE TRAYVON

Julian Butler
Julian Butler

Why do they have to be armed with firearms?

Arming teachers with police-issue Tasers would work just fine. It would probably be cheaper in the long run, too.

Lucas Adams
Lucas Adams

You Realize Black Students Shouldn't Be Acting Up In Class In A Place Where You Are Trying To Learn, Right?

Fucking dumbass women

Jacob Richardson
Jacob Richardson

Wouldn't a non-lethal weapon be more tempting to use frivolously than a lethal one?

Joseph Turner
Joseph Turner

I think that title is missing "and that's a good thing" at the end.

Nicholas Brooks
Nicholas Brooks

Would be progress

Liam Hernandez
Liam Hernandez

but its just a matter of time before one of them opens fire on a black kid

well duh because niggers are literally animals

Matthew Cruz
Matthew Cruz

Black people = bullet magnets now

Caleb Smith
Caleb Smith

Retarded

Jayden Brooks
Jayden Brooks

--OPERATION--
DAY OF THE RAKE
--STATUS--
DELAYED

Hunter Gray
Hunter Gray

bingo you non-country

Colton Perez
Colton Perez

what the fuck i love teachers now

Alexander Jackson
Alexander Jackson

Black Students
technically it's black males. It's interesting how the SJWs conveniently ignores gender issues when it goes against their own narrative.
No, the argument is that a black student will sell a cigarette to another student and the teacher will shoot him.

Jeremiah Green
Jeremiah Green

that cunt with those problem glasses

John Garcia
John Garcia

I detect a CHALLENGE

William Price
William Price

chekced let the trolling commence

Dylan Garcia
Dylan Garcia

Not if standards for its use are appropriately high.

It could be in a case similar to fire extinguishers/hoses under teachers' desks that set off alarms if opened, and have paperwork associated with even opening the case.

Brandon Green
Brandon Green

Sounds awesome

Daniel Perez
Daniel Perez

implying it is not a feature
Physical punishments in school made the best people.

Adam Perry
Adam Perry

No such thing as a black teacher

The left is truly retarded

Camden Thompson
Camden Thompson

Because niggers suck donkey dick.

Luis Myers
Luis Myers

Yeah, what of it?

Owen Jackson
Owen Jackson

Why does the Americans have a problem with mass shootings and Canada doesn't?

Ask liberals, they say guns. Which is the wrong answer because, while as high as the U.S, we have AR-15s, Ruger min-14s, handguns, ect. We limit access to those, but I know many people who own guns (rural area) who I wouldn't let borrow my car or let into my house.

Maybe it has something to do with how I don't know the name or face of our last school shooter in 2016 while I can name and pick out of the crowd at least 5-10 American shooters.

These are people who were going to kill themselves anyways, why do that when the 24 hour news cycle makes them as big as a Kardashian?

Justin Morales
Justin Morales

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!! They belong in a zoo

Jordan Peterson
Jordan Peterson

if teachers used guns to dish out Fs the world would very rapidly become a better place.

Elijah Ortiz
Elijah Ortiz

wtf i love armed teachers now

Dylan Bell
Dylan Bell

#enfield envy

Dylan Anderson
Dylan Anderson

relevant meme

Easton Sanders
Easton Sanders

Elie Mystal is an uppity nigger affirmative action Harvard grad. Claims his HS and college grades were equal to or superior to his classmates but refuses to release his transcripts.

Justin Cruz
Justin Cruz

Full wood ones are expensive and relatively rare, but there should be plenty of restorable sporters that only have to wood cut down.

All my wood and parts came from American retailers.

Chase Hughes
Chase Hughes

Gun nuts should promote universal healthcare. People who need help with their mental sickness gets it and don't get and stupid ideas like shooting up a school. And gun people don't have to be associated with poor mental health.

Aiden Gomez
Aiden Gomez

Bonus

Josiah Clark
Josiah Clark

RACIST!!! Let Blacks be! Reparations!!

Benjamin Miller
Benjamin Miller

once again. ARM THE FUCKING CHILDREN

Luis Anderson
Luis Anderson

arm the god damn teacher!

Ryder Ross
Ryder Ross

niggers are nothing but parctice tergets

John Brown
John Brown

Why does the Americans have a problem with mass shootings and Canada doesn't?
Because different countries have different cultures and should be held to different standard. How come there are many europeans countries with lax gun laws and relatively high gun ownerships and yet no mass shooting? It is clear to anyone who look up stats that gun ownership and gun-related murder are not strictly related. It's almost as if the guns themselves aren't to blame. wow. But let's look into it further, let's look at another tool used for mass murder: cars and trucks. There are fewer murder spree by crazy drivers in Canada than in France or the UK or the US. However, Canada doesn't have a super strict screening program for who is allowed to have cars. It doesn't. Everyone can get a car or truck in a process similar to what you find in France or the UK or the US, so obviously there should be an equal amount of people getting run over by the truck of peace right? Wrong. It's almost like car accessibility and ownership doesn't have a real impact on the number of few unstable people who want to use it as a mass murder weapon.

Ayden Jackson
Ayden Jackson

All of these are appropriate remarks.

Oliver Anderson
Oliver Anderson

Baboons are better than niggers en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_(chacma_baboon)

Hudson Mitchell
Hudson Mitchell

It was self-defense, did you see the cigarrettes that guy was selling? He would have smoked me to death if I didn't murder him!

Andrew Barnes
Andrew Barnes

Good.

Charles Thompson
Charles Thompson

Can we PLEASE send teachers to a firearm training camp so we can weed out faggots?

Jose Carter
Jose Carter

They do, but it's mostly to sell drugs to each other and throw paper at the teacher.

Owen Perez
Owen Perez

Do your fucking homework, nigger!

James Baker
James Baker

Might be true
do you know why the USA lost to farmers in Nam?
because every person had a gun
You what else they don't have?
Niggers
They probably gave the teachers guns too.

William Watson
William Watson

If I can legally carry my guns outside of class, then why can't I carry them inside class and possibly prevent mass shootings?...oh wait, people want these shootings to continue until the second can be done away with.

Carson Kelly
Carson Kelly

Kek

Jace Powell
Jace Powell

Like there weren't enough reasons to arm teachers already

Michael Murphy
Michael Murphy

Are they trying to imply that young niggers getting shot is a bad thing?
The quicker a nigger is shot and killed, the less years we have to feed that nigger through handouts.
A great strategy to fix the budget deficit would be to kill all young niggers.

Evan Turner
Evan Turner

Why isn't he pissing on it?

Justin Butler
Justin Butler

It's almost like they know black people are just savage idiots that do things that increase the probability of getting shot for legitimate reasons.

Josiah Green
Josiah Green

Second hand smoke is murder, didn't you know? People have spent the last 30 years hammering that point home.

Chase Peterson
Chase Peterson

Yes. They also shoot up schools at higher rates than most people know about.

Grayson Martin
Grayson Martin

so why isn't there more shootings in israel you retarded fuck they have armed teachers. could it be a nigger problem and not a gun problem. Go back to your somilian lover you melbourne faggot

Jack Morris
Jack Morris

implying that's a bad thing

John Campbell
John Campbell

Guns are the problem dumbass, can't have mass shootings without guns. There were mass shootings even back when the loons were all locked up, haven't you heard of the clock tower shooter or the Bath School Disaster?
Driving over pedestrians is also caused by mental illness and the answer isn't to restrict accessibility to cars.
No it's not, most of the time it's accidents. Mass shootings are not accidents.

Jaxson Thomas
Jaxson Thomas

niggers are the problem dumbass the fbi stats prove it. now fuck off back to your no gun zone you sissy little faggot

Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

this right fucking here

Sebastian Lopez
Sebastian Lopez

Canada doesn't have as many niggers!

Henry Thomas
Henry Thomas

two birds with one stone

Easton Hernandez
Easton Hernandez

so journalism in the US is written in the form of message board posts now?

Kayden Parker
Kayden Parker

Could not have said it better.

Kayden Wood
Kayden Wood

Good

Alexander Gonzalez
Alexander Gonzalez

Yes, but you can have other kinds of terrorist attacks without guns.
If we pose it that way then gun control isn't sufficient to stop terrorism, look at Europe and their truck attacks, or britain and their mass shootings.

Dominic Scott
Dominic Scott

I fail to see a problem?

Evan Turner
Evan Turner

Niggers don't commit mass shootings, just small shootings against each other for the most part.
No gun zones aren't effective cause they're surrounded by gun zones which is why we have to further restrict guns so only truly qualified people can even possibly get them.
Pretty ironic coming from an aussie.

Owen Davis
Owen Davis

Bath School Disaster?
You seem to have not since that was a bomb.

Aaron Edwards
Aaron Edwards

officer was acquitted, not murder desu

Ayden Hughes
Ayden Hughes

As you can see here, gun violence actually decreases as lawful citizens become more armed. If you think that banning guns will make criminals just give up and not use guns, you don't know a fucking thing about niggers.

Cooper Rogers
Cooper Rogers

I love this idea, and it's actually feasible now.
arm liberal teachers
uppity black kiddies will start swarming/seizing guns
lefty cowards and apologists replaced with ex-infantry with lethal RoE codified in law
blackies are either civilians or citizens

Hunter Evans
Hunter Evans

At first I thought it was stupid but fuck, now I'm 100% for it

Adam Lopez
Adam Lopez

Acktschewally

Niggers will just stop being such fucking niggers cause they'll know teachers be packin dey gat

Dominic Scott
Dominic Scott

Niggers don't commit mass shootings
Yes they do
just small shootings against each other for the most part.
Which kill/injure more than 4 people commonly, making them mass shootings. Most of the mass shooting statistic is gang violence.

Cooper Powell
Cooper Powell

Britian doesn't have mass shootings nor has Australia in many years since they've restricted guns. Trucks are not comparable because vehicles are necessary for everyday life, guns are not.

Nathaniel Stewart
Nathaniel Stewart

Severely underrated

Adam Miller
Adam Miller

Underrated

Colton Jenkins
Colton Jenkins

People can still get explosives just like how they can get guns.
Debunked
popsci.com/gun-control-laws-work
Mass shootings are not the same as nigger on nigger violence, you're also treating nigger lives as haivng equal value to white lives.

Ryder Miller
Ryder Miller

Niggers don't commit mass shootings

Yes they do

Most mass shooters are black, actually. Even if we use the 'official' FBI definition of '4 people shot and/or killed in a single incident', black Americans have a vast over representation considering their demographic ratio. I think the definition should be '2 or more shot at one time', in which case niggers would be finally be kangs of something.

Jeremiah Evans
Jeremiah Evans

Why does it matters whether cars have accidents? It's a complete non argument. You said that guns are the problem, you said that you can't have mass shooting without guns. Then cars are also the problem and you can't have mass running over without cars. The logic would still hold true even if cars caused exactly 0 accidental deaths or one million. I fail to see one single argument that can disprove why we should treat differently one murder weapon from anymore. All I see is red herrings and misdirections that reveal a deep brainwashing in action.

Eli Gomez
Eli Gomez

Seems like a win-win.

Matthew Cooper
Matthew Cooper

changing the standards of mass shootings just like how Obama changed the standard for being deported to boost numbers
One is intentional and uses tools designed to kill to people and the other is unintentional usually and involves something not meant to kill people, apples to oranges.

Zachary Garcia
Zachary Garcia

Faggot just reposted video about toxic masculinity and the #metoo movement. This is cringe as fuck. You know what to do POL thumb it down.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=npRTEBVal54

Lincoln Price
Lincoln Price

wrong wrong worng you've been lied to by the media because they blow up all white shootings. Mass shooting simply means three or more people and guess how many more times niggers do that

Ian Gutierrez
Ian Gutierrez

moving goal posts it's okay if niggers do it in gangs neck yourself you stupid faggot

Dylan Powell
Dylan Powell

supforums.com/thread/161758010/politics

Colton Edwards
Colton Edwards

debunked
You posted an article which says "one researcher found this". One researcher is not enough, one opposite view from one individual is not enough. It does not automatically debunk any information which may hint the opposite. If you want to debunk the picture in the post you quoted then you need to actually talk about it. Is the information incorrect? Is the graph not drawn properly? Speak up, my good man.

Josiah Cooper
Josiah Cooper

That's the FBI definition you fucking retard just stop you lost the argument and you keep trying to change definitions to prove your point. you lost move on

James Turner
James Turner

Your treating numerous small separate incidents as comparable with few but far deadlier incidents.
Talk about moving goal posts lad.

Aiden Peterson
Aiden Peterson

enforcing good behaviour is bad

John Diaz
John Diaz

Did you just assume their skin color?

Owen Martinez
Owen Martinez

zmescience.com/science/gun-control-works/
msn.com/en-au/news/other/gun-control-really-works-heres-the-science-to-prove-it/ar-BBJsLYG
Any more m8?
my own definition trumps official definitions
try harder

Nathaniel Jackson
Nathaniel Jackson

HAPPENING COME IN HERE FAGGOTS!

supforums.com/thread/161737012/politics

Levi Kelly
Levi Kelly

be me
Nigerian girl
forced into sexual slavery at 13
somehow saved by UN
"we will send you to America so you can go to school"
Hug fellow sex slaves with tears of joy in my eyes
First day of school in America
Extend hand to greet teacher
Shoots me for provoking her
Get sent to jail for being violent
Forced become a prisoners bitch
tfw I'm back where I started
God Bless America

Levi Roberts
Levi Roberts

Second hand smoke is murder
The joys of when the left has a clash with their previous stances.

Matthew Wilson
Matthew Wilson

the 'official' FBI definition of '4 people shot and/or killed in a single incident'
Personally we should use a definition that consists of ATTEMPTED mass murder, or more simply put, shooting while aiming at different individuals. If a black person attempts a robbery and spray bullets in the direction of 4 people at 4 corner of the store then it should be a mass shooting regardless of whether the bullets find their mark or cause lethal arm. Lack of aiming skills or medical recovery should not prevent us from collecting meaningful statistics on violent perpetrators.

Asher Allen
Asher Allen

did you see the cigarrettes that guy was selling?
After he beat the shit out of an innocent store clerk to obtain them.

Jaxson Cooper
Jaxson Cooper

best gif

Anthony King
Anthony King

If you want to debunk that chart you need to talk about it. I'm sorry. You really do.

Connor Jackson
Connor Jackson

taken into account those so called small shooting make up the bulk of statics of gun crime so try again.
Accuse other of what you're doing your a special kind of gun grabbing stupid aren't you

Austin Moore
Austin Moore

Why are only black students facing the potential prospect of being killed?

Are they implying that every armed public servant a racist?

Why are whites, hispanics, and asian not included in this?

Kayden Anderson
Kayden Anderson

This desu
Remember when the only articles that said shit like "you realize" and "right?" In the title was shit written by or for middle school girls. Teen Cosmo should write like this but not a mainstream media website.

Colton Long
Colton Long

The second link has a section titled "States with stricter gun-control laws that spend more money on education and mental-health care have fewer school shootings"
More gun control cutrails that too. The main topic is stopping mass shootings nevertheless.

Lucas Turner
Lucas Turner

There's also a section titled "Making it easier to carry concealed guns increases the number of gun homicides."

Evan Perry
Evan Perry

What's the argument here

That most teachers will try to kill their students if given the chance.

James Thompson
James Thompson

One is intentional and uses tools designed to kill
The design of the tool is irrelevant. This is not apples to orange. Both guns and cars can be murder tools. We are discussing their use as murder tools. We are discussing what reaction we should have when they are used as murder tools. Why do you not react consistently with both? If both tools are used for mass killing then you should want to restrict access to both in case of mass killing.

Let's look at it another way. If cars and trucks were heavily restricted here in Canada then we could fall under the false impression that it is because of these safety measures that we do not get truck of peace'd as often. I'm sure we could be really smug about it. We could taunt in everyone's face that we canadians are so much smarter than everyone else by not trusting everyone with cars. We could tell every other country that it's their own fault they get truck of peace, because they can't come to the same smart conclusion as us.

Luckily for us, that is not the case.

We do not have draconian background checks for vehicle ownership. We are lucky to not fall under this delusion and come to a false conclusion. We have avoided stealing away freedom to use cars for reasons which are utterly unrelated and unjust. We should reflect on this luck. We should ask ourselves, how come the access to this type of murder tool, the cars and trucks, is not strictly related to the number of mass killing? How can we best use this knowledge? If there is mass killing down with other tools, is it not equally possible that the access to the tool is not to blame? Can we find the real factor behind the mass killing with guns and address it correctly without taking away freedom for reasons that are unjust?

Aaron Diaz
Aaron Diaz

Teachers be racist

Cops be racist

Dominic Nguyen
Dominic Nguyen

It's discriminatory to imprison blacks just because blacks commit crimes. It's racist for armed teachers to shoot black students just because blacks are responsible for more school shootings.

Jace Stewart
Jace Stewart

I don't care what it has. If you want to debunk something you need to talk about it. I'm sorry. If the graph has incorrect data then post the exact same graph with correct data.

Alexander Johnson
Alexander Johnson

More gun control cutrails that too. The main topic is stopping mass shootings nevertheless.

Then why is it that every single country with high gun violence have essentially banned guns? You don't seem to understand that when you take weapons from the hands of lawful citizens you are placing them firmly in the hands of people who don't care about the law anyway.

Leo Ortiz
Leo Ortiz

States with stricter gun-control laws that spend more money on education and mental-health care have fewer school shootings

And people who take fewer Aspirins have fewer headaches. Only an idiot would assume this means Aspirin causes headaches.

Andrew Price
Andrew Price

kek

Leo Baker
Leo Baker

If you want to stop school shootings, restrict access to the schools. Stop teaching fuckups, make parents pay for it instead of having it on the public dime, make education a privilege, not a right. Problem solved.
Also re-gender segregate schools. All the school shootings can be traced back to women. Women essentially create bullying. They might not be the ones doing it directly, but they're the root cause of it.

Landon Brown
Landon Brown

Let's not forget the clear and obvious correlation between gun violence and niggers. Maybe we should ban niggers instead of guns.

Evan Cruz
Evan Cruz

You have no idea how bad I needed this, because I was wondering how many times did students get shot by their teachers.

Austin Harris
Austin Harris

Good?

Angel Hill
Angel Hill

Why is Sup Forums only interested in little racisms instead of dealing with the real topic. If you arm teachers and they kill your kid "accidentally" then what?

Gavin King
Gavin King

That stupid blog is for indoctrinated lawfag wannabes and is run by a fat gay nigger. Beyond irrelevant.

Christian Edwards
Christian Edwards

One can only hope.

Matthew Gomez
Matthew Gomez

and everyone who supported the idea has their political career end

You overestimate the power of the dems. I cant wait for nigs to be put in their place

Gabriel Ward
Gabriel Ward

U realize arming deejerz is going do lead do blag sdudends geddin murdered by dare deejer, ride?

Jack Flores
Jack Flores

SS will train the teachers.
Every teacher must graduate from military train courses, failed candidate will be shot on sight in public.
Armed teachers should fight to death in front of an attack, never surrender.

Colton Myers
Colton Myers

So overally speaking, even bigger improvement than we thought?

Jace Hernandez
Jace Hernandez

lol

Anthony Robinson
Anthony Robinson

Who's that cutie

Thomas Russell
Thomas Russell

I won't say anything about that because I do it too

Brayden Wilson
Brayden Wilson

Britain had a mass shooting like, last year. Some muzzy cunts.

Sebastian Campbell
Sebastian Campbell

More like Marxist communist teachers gunning down supremacists and right thinking people.

So if they shoot the black kids then the internet will get woke on these commies.

Logan Gomez
Logan Gomez

Give guns to teachers
Ghetto ass niggers and spics bring weapons to school
Said hoodrats chimp/spic out
Flashes gun "Muh dik shoot u mufugga bix nood swear ya feel me"
Teacher shoots
"Racist Teacher Shoots Honorroll Student During History Lecture"
"Sources familiar with the matter say the teacher Mr. Anonson, a white male, didn't like the question Bixnood had about slavery and shot him."

Luis Cox
Luis Cox

arming teachers is going to lead to black students getting murdered by their teachers
I truly wonder what is the drive behind the flow of thoughts of these people.

Xavier Martinez
Xavier Martinez

As far as I'm aware, the last mass shooting we had was in 2010, when a guy with a rifle and a shotgun killed 12 people in rural Cumbria. All the recent massacres we've had have been Islamic truck of peace/knife attacks.

Hunter Garcia
Hunter Garcia

Calling people racist works to get your way. Well, it worked, the word has almost lost all meaning from them overusing it. For most leftists don't assume they actually believe what they're spouting, just believe they're using it for its effectiveness. They'll pay lip service, maybe even in their head, but the truth always comes out in their actions and contradictions.

Sebastian Fisher
Sebastian Fisher

Doesn't that statement presuppose that school aged blacks are so uncontrollable, that they would create a situation where they would get shot?

Asher Martin
Asher Martin

Yes.

Bentley Lopez
Bentley Lopez

It wasn't actually until 2003 that a study definitely linked secondhand smoke to cancer but ok.

Wyatt Torres
Wyatt Torres

This would be a great deterrent. Niggers shouldn't learn to read anyways.

Grayson Roberts
Grayson Roberts

You realize arming teachers is going to lead to criminal students getting justifiably killed by their teachers, right?
ftfy

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit