Well, Sup Forums?

Well, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

k12academics.com/school-shootings/history-school-shootings-united-states
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_(chacma_baboon)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If only they would

>implying black students show up to class

Yes

great, based emperor

What's the argument here, teachers will shoot a higher ratio of black people, because black people are more violent?

Good. Its better than wasting the money on them doing nothing in school and going straight to prison after high school.

Who is going to train the teachers?

Once they graduate teachers college will they be sent off to boot camp?

What gun company will get the contract?

So many questions...

Feature, not a bug

I was going to say this but

Self defense isn’t murder

>black
>students
pick 1

k12academics.com/school-shootings/history-school-shootings-united-states

Happened a lot already

Yes and?

I hope they’re not suggesting black kids are worse behaved than white kids

Why not make it a volunteer based system? People volunteer to join the army and the police, should it be that wrong for a teacher to volunteer to protect his or her students, provided that they supply their own firearm if they choose to volunteer?

What would black kids be doing to get themselves shot?
Maybe it’s time to rethink separate but equal.

Sounds like the problem isn't guns if students and teachers want to kill each other

Are they teaching/learning without guns? Doesn't seem like it

>What's the argument here, teachers will shoot a higher ratio of black people, because black people are more violent?

No no no! Blacks dindu nuffin, white authority figures just perceive them as criminals because of dey melanin.

bingo

My favorite part is when it was found out that black teachers are harder on black students and quicker to punish them or discipline them but instead of concluding that black students have less focus and require more discipline, the conclusion was that black teachers became racist through osmosis because of society's fault brainwashing them into hating PoC (despite being one). I guess the same applies here. If we arm black teachers then they will shoot black student and it will be white people's fault.

Arming teachers is the dumbest idea ever. Teachers barely earn enough to live, they have to deal with little bastards all day, and you want to give them guns? What the fuck? That's a good recipe for increasing the rate of school shootings even more. No, if you want to stop school shootings you need to invest in mental health care for students and reduce accessibility to guns. It's that simple. Accessibility to guns + lack of access to mental health care = shootings.

JAMAL I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU MISS #9

Is that supposed to be an argument against teachers getting guns?

Sounds good to me.
Are they admitting that niggers commit far more school shootings?
Niggers have been shooting up schools in my area since the early 90's but the news never covered it. The news also glosses over all the mall shootings committed by niggers that I know for a fact had happened.
Nigger crimes are hidden and ignored here. Repeat offenders are given leniency that should never even be considered. Our government is complete and total bullshit and no one is stopping it.

I'm glad we are getting to the point if excepting black violence not as a matter of possibility but as an inevitability.

I assumed this is what it would be anyway. If you pass a cc course and own a handgun you're good to go. No extra pay or anything so that you filter out the faggots like that cop and only get people with a genuine interest in helping, like that coach who just instinctually protected those kids.

this is the title of an article in 2018 lmfao

niggers are the big black cock of peace
why would you shoot dem

that's the point you stupid fucking nigger

You realize that says more about feral nigger youth than teachers right?

Sadly its not news if its a daily occurrence

i fail to see how this is a problem

fuck that make all kids wear an exploding collar. when shooter invades kids can run at shooter jihad style

In Burgerland the odds of a teacher blowing you are far higher than of a teacher getting violent with you. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

This is all a deep state conspiracy by the postal service to change the long-standing, but fairly inaccurate misconception about 'going postal' to something else, like 'getting schooled'

>it’s okay for minority students to be taught by racist, sociopaths
>all my guns ever seem to want to talk about is their unquenchable lust for the blood of African-Americans.
It’s almost as if the author thinks that minority students pose some sort of outsized risk to the lives of teachers and other students, but that can’t be because that would be a REALLY racist thing to think.

hahahaha
yes

maybe it's time to rethink letting them live here

Go on...

This is the stupidest logic I've ever heard
>Implying your teachers are that mentally ill
>Implying that your fine with homicidal teachers as long as they don't have guns
Seriously if you're actually worried about tthis, gun control is the least of your fucking problems.

Accessibility to guns doesn't create mass shooting and does not need to be restricted. Mental illness does. Driving over pedestrians is also caused by mental illness and the answer isn't to restrict accessibility to cars.

And it has the bonus of promoting Muslim culture and being inclusive like SJW's want.

All the black students have to do is not behave like niggers

Oh sweet Romania I hope you never meet a nigger

The author isn't wrong.

Teacher Kang has conflict with 6'10" Basketball Kang student, natural tribal instincts get the best of them, and 6'10" future NBA all star is now dead.

>reduce accessibility to guns
It’s like you’ve never been to America. You are that idiot with children with sticks analogy, not realizing that America is a pile of sticks, a metaphorical beaver dam. US public schools are prime targets because they are the chief supply of undefended, confined crowds in North America. It doesn’t help that they are dispiriting and alienating prison-like institutions that generate animus against them in addition to their exceptional vulnerability.

Euronigger gets it

Wow that is extremely racist! Are they implying that black teens are violent?

well the likelihood that a black student will bring a gun to school is like 20x higher so this makes sense

they will say anything for attention these days

I think arming teachers sounds good in theory but its just a matter of time before one of them opens fire on a black kid in a full class room and everyone who supported the idea has their political career end

Spread these stories. Teachers need to hear how little the democrats think of them. Remind them that they aren't paid enough to defend themselves, only just enough to be sitting ducks.

>psychotic black student throws a fit in class and starts chucking chairs and wailing on students
>teacher forced to shoot him in defense of their students
>murder

You'll be free from the white man's law back in Wakanda, friend.

possibly. Or maybe kids will no longer physically attack their teachers out of fear of BEING SHOT DEAD LIKE TRAYVON

Why do they have to be armed with firearms?

Arming teachers with police-issue Tasers would work just fine. It would probably be cheaper in the long run, too.

You Realize Black Students Shouldn't Be Acting Up In Class In A Place Where You Are Trying To Learn, Right?

Fucking dumbass women

Wouldn't a non-lethal weapon be more tempting to use frivolously than a lethal one?

I think that title is missing "and that's a good thing" at the end.

Would be progress

>but its just a matter of time before one of them opens fire on a black kid

well duh because niggers are literally animals

Black people = bullet magnets now

Retarded

>--OPERATION--
>DAY OF THE RAKE
>--STATUS--
>DELAYED

bingo you non-country

what the fuck i love teachers now

>Black Students
technically it's black males. It's interesting how the SJWs conveniently ignores gender issues when it goes against their own narrative.
No, the argument is that a black student will sell a cigarette to another student and the teacher will shoot him.

>that cunt with those problem glasses

I detect a CHALLENGE

chekced let the trolling commence

Not if standards for its use are appropriately high.

It could be in a case similar to fire extinguishers/hoses under teachers' desks that set off alarms if opened, and have paperwork associated with even opening the case.

Sounds awesome

>implying it is not a feature
Physical punishments in school made the best people.

>No such thing as a black teacher

The left is truly retarded

Because niggers suck donkey dick.

Yeah, what of it?

Why does the Americans have a problem with mass shootings and Canada doesn't?

Ask liberals, they say guns. Which is the wrong answer because, while as high as the U.S, we have AR-15s, Ruger min-14s, handguns, ect. We limit access to those, but I know many people who own guns (rural area) who I wouldn't let borrow my car or let into my house.

Maybe it has something to do with how I don't know the name or face of our last school shooter in 2016 while I can name and pick out of the crowd at least 5-10 American shooters.

These are people who were going to kill themselves anyways, why do that when the 24 hour news cycle makes them as big as a Kardashian?

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!! They belong in a zoo

if teachers used guns to dish out Fs the world would very rapidly become a better place.

wtf i love armed teachers now

#enfield envy

relevant meme

Elie Mystal is an uppity nigger affirmative action Harvard grad. Claims his HS and college grades were equal to or superior to his classmates but refuses to release his transcripts.

Full wood ones are expensive and relatively rare, but there should be plenty of restorable sporters that only have to wood cut down.

All my wood and parts came from American retailers.

Gun nuts should promote universal healthcare. People who need help with their mental sickness gets it and don't get and stupid ideas like shooting up a school. And gun people don't have to be associated with poor mental health.

Bonus

RACIST!!! Let Blacks be! Reparations!!

once again. ARM THE FUCKING CHILDREN

arm the god damn teacher!

niggers are nothing but parctice tergets

>Why does the Americans have a problem with mass shootings and Canada doesn't?
Because different countries have different cultures and should be held to different standard. How come there are many europeans countries with lax gun laws and relatively high gun ownerships and yet no mass shooting? It is clear to anyone who look up stats that gun ownership and gun-related murder are not strictly related. It's almost as if the guns themselves aren't to blame. wow. But let's look into it further, let's look at another tool used for mass murder: cars and trucks. There are fewer murder spree by crazy drivers in Canada than in France or the UK or the US. However, Canada doesn't have a super strict screening program for who is allowed to have cars. It doesn't. Everyone can get a car or truck in a process similar to what you find in France or the UK or the US, so obviously there should be an equal amount of people getting run over by the truck of peace right? Wrong. It's almost like car accessibility and ownership doesn't have a real impact on the number of few unstable people who want to use it as a mass murder weapon.

All of these are appropriate remarks.

Baboons are better than niggers en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_(chacma_baboon)

>It was self-defense, did you see the cigarrettes that guy was selling? He would have smoked me to death if I didn't murder him!

Good.

Can we PLEASE send teachers to a firearm training camp so we can weed out faggots?

They do, but it's mostly to sell drugs to each other and throw paper at the teacher.