youtube.com/watch?v=Lvc3WIsdTB4
amren.com/the-color-of-crime/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gunned a nigga down.

Clearly .38 special isn't enough to drop an attacker

another day another police brutality

Those women could handle a .45.
Nothing drops a nigger faster.

The music makes the scene so fucking eerie.

Holy shit, Tyrone Lee is a badass.
>get shot
>get shot more
>bleed
>take gun from incompetent shooter
>beat them with it
>get shot again
>chase off victims
>stumble all the way to hospital

This is why you don't use baby calibers for self-defense. They're lucky this guy was inept, otherwise they'd both be dead.

go with a 357 and hollow points or a 9mm and an 18 rd mag. or a 40 caliber with hollow points

>His actual name is Tyrone
Is nobody going to jump on a tyrone SHIEEEEEEEEEET meme here?

good thing the rounds daughter shot didn't penetrate: she put one into the perp's back that could have nailed her momma had it exited...

>he didn’t die
That sucks

Hornady rounds?

Too easy.

Did they actually hit him more than once? Was he on drugs and what calibers were they using?

He clearly dindu nuffin. Another innocent black man victimized by the evil white race.

AYO AYO HOLUP
DID SHE DUN SHOOT BLEACK MAYNE?????
DAS WAYCIS HOMIE
HE DINDU NUFFIN DAWG
SHEEEIT

are bullets weaker when they are fired by women? How many hits did he take until he dropped?

Staged?

Staged.

when I was around 10 we had a DARE officer come to my class and he explained how blacks and puerto ricans high on cocaine and angel dust can take multiple .357 slugs just to bring them down, not even to kill them.
It's best to blow these human garbage piles away Dirty Harry style than to try and conserve bullets.

>Wait, you're telling me that a gun is a safe and reliable way of defending yourself from an attacker?
-Dems

Stupid bitches. Keep shooting until the threat has stopped.
He took the fucking gun from the mother after being shot.
Honestly what the fuck was that shoot once every so often with a limp wrist bullshit.

Wtf after he ran away he was no longer a threat to them then when he came back to defend himself they shot him again? Wtf is wrong with y’all white people? I hope he gets off on any charges and countersues for damages

Why would anyone rob a bank now a days? I haven't heard of a successful story on this kind of heist in the last 50 years. I would sooner murder someone then rob a bank. Atleast I might get away with that.

Depends on the state if they owned the business and he stole their property they can unload into him as many times they like in a castle state.

It was a liquor store not a bank

He robbed a liquor store you retard

Racist gun nuts!

>he came back to defend himself
lol

lost

youtube.com/watch?v=Lvc3WIsdTB4
they have some good videos

His name was Tyrone.

TYRONE
Y
R
O
N
E

Check out this Sup Forums shill acting as a ridiculous troll pretending to be black making this retarded post.

>when he came back to defend himself
Goodness gracious.

Looks like a snippet from "Faces of Multiculturalism"

89.4% of violent crime between whites and blacks the black is the aggressor

Clips like this are hard to watch.

Just kill that fucking nigger, do they not understand that their lives are in danger?

>women

white people needs to be banned

YEP... its like the mom got scared to shoot the nig when he got closer.. should put one in his head.

Now watch this fucker recover and sue for a million dollars.

If you're going to shoot make sure you're lethal.

These fucking punks really do win those types of lawsuits.

I remember the first time I heard about one, nig nog jumps into some woman's house through a skylight, cut himself on a butcher knife that was on her counter top, and he sued her and won.

The funny thing about this
When a cop dumps a mag into a nig like you should do in a self defense situation you see about a thousand little niglets scream about why the cop had to shoot poor Jamal 11 times

source?

He would be living in Wakanda right now if white people stopped shooting these kangz for no reason

it's obvious they haven't practiced shooting

legit if i owned a store like that id just have a fucking ar on me at all times

Guess it’s 85
amren.com/the-color-of-crime/

10mm

>baby calibers
I was going to make a joke but there probably is some nigger out there who named his baby Caliber

>DA POHLEES DIN HAFFA KILL MAH BABY De'Leterious DEY COULDA JUST TAZED HIM OR SHOT HIM IN HIS PINKY TOE DEM POHLEES RAYCISS IMMA SUE

>he came back to defend himself
Everything about this post, literally what?

This is why we need AR15

>lubing up rope for faggots like you.

Day of the rope soon.

P.S. Tazmanian drill anyone that makes the mistake of attacking you. Dead men tell no tales.

No idiot that was from the Motion Picture Liar Liar starring Jim carry

>Now watch this fucker recover and sue for a million dollars
Even if he doesn't, his sheboon of a mother or girlfriend will sue
That Sheboon who got killed after pointing a shotgun (and I believe firing at) cops while using her kid as hostage, her family sued and settled for a cool couple of million

You don't even need a gun to rob a bank. You know why you don't hear about bank robberies? Because they are actually easy targets of you don't get all Hollywood and hit the safe. Literally walk up to the teller smile for the camera hand them a note toss the dye pack and bounce. I have a high time preference and understand work is a much safer bet but banks are insured and usually in shitlib cities.

>came back to defend himself

Why are niggers so evil?

nice but the mom and daughter are fucking retarded for even managing to get pistol whipped by your own fucking gun when you both are armed

That bitch almost shot her own mother

how in the fuck did they not kill him?

I carry a .38 everyday and now I dont feel safe after this vid

Why did they not have their force multipliers on their persons? You should never keep your weapons at the counter, people!

It's too bad so many humans have to be completer sacks of shit, because we're pretty amazing. A human can live through that shit. But, by the same token, you slip on some concrete and hit your head in the right spot and you're dead instantly. Tough yet fragile.

They have to be shooting .22 or .38 or something, if those were 9mm or .45 his ass would be grass.

>.22 or .38 or something,
with the number of shots fired at such close range I figured he was either on PCP or women are truly that useless

That's why you shoot a burst into them not just one bullet at a time. Shred whatever body part you're hitting. The second they saw him still standing and coming back they should've unloaded.

X Caliber

WOW

Two stupid cunts got lucky. They are both idiots for numerous reasons.

Read: because you'd like to share that shit on jewtube.

>chooses to wrestle revolver that he'd already been shot 6 times with to try and shoot the other girl

You call that an accident? Well... it wouldn't have happened if you
hadn't been showing off...

It's a nice gun, I'll give you that. But the engraving gives you no
tactical advantage whatsoever. Unless you were planning to auction it off as a
collector's item. And you're forgetting one more very basic thing... You don't
have what it takes to kill me.

6 shots...that thing only carries 6 shots. The Makarov carries 8. You have to get
a feel for how many you have left. This is a high
class weapon. It's not meant for shooting people.

Just like a normal person.

>>human

No.

I'm interested to hear your reasoning.

That's the best kinda nigger. A dead one.

Holy hell, buy some better guns, ladies. Geta Glock or something. That nigger should've been on the ground and immobile.

Just aim for the head user. But make sure you ask if he's a good boy who ain't doing nuffin first

Cocaine works on catecholamines (dopamine, norepinephrne, epinephrine), PCP is a dissociative anesthetic which can ironically give you a lot of strength and stamina. not unlike ketamine. The secret is to figure out how to jack our nervous systems up like this naturally.

His name is Tryone btw

They are so God damn lucky to be alive, especially the mom.
Look at that split second difference of when the daughter pulled the trigger and her mom suddenly getting jerked in that direction of gun fire. Then right after the guy gets the gun, the daughter ducks near the table and manage to not get shot point blank.
Fortunate for them, even during the fact that he's stumbling, the two broads stood there and then decided to power walk out the door.

thats .38 spcl wimp loads and .380 (9mm corto) bullshit.
they were using weak ass rounds with non-expanding bullets

thats why i keep my shit hot and heavy with .40 starfires, .357 silvertips and 9mm hornady crit defense

1 shot in a good spot and tyrone will be on the ground, but i practice for mozambique drill (2 to the chest 1 to the face) so the cleanup crew will have to scrape him up with a snowshovel

That was from liar liar you faggot

somebody sold those bitches wimpy practice rounds with shit velocity and they figured this was good enough

Not so much that, they just needed more center mass hits.

>2 to the chest 1 to the face
FTS should be 2 chest, one pelvis. Face is harder to hit

Poor women they nearly got killed hopefully next time they'll immediately unload the whole magazine into him

Fucking based. Daughter also had a zz top shirt, fucking fag kids in Florida want to take away these peoples guns

they were hesitant to keep firing is all. even with poor usage the gun worked as intended. .38sp is fine, just keep pulling the trigger.

P... pelvis?

But they probably had ball ammo. This would have slowed him so much with one center mass that he couldn't have fought her for the revolver.

t. Jim Carrey

how many rounds are in a typical 38spl handgun? fucking 6? wow just keep shooting user, and then when you run out and have to reload....\
or if the daughter didnt have her shitty 380 then theyd be dead because the nigger wouldve beat their asses with the 1-2 rounds remaining in the revolver

and that is why police officers are trained to keep firing until the fucker goes down. a wounded bad guy, even a mortally wounded one, can still waste you. even if it takes you ten shots to put him down it might just take him one in the right place to end you.

>be superior white race
>needs guns to fend off niggers

your example is false, but similar things have happened.