Teacher accused of 'misgendering' child was told by police that she committed a hate crime

telegraph.co.uk/education/2018/02/23/teacher-accused-misgendering-child-told-police-committed-hate/amp/?WT.mc_id=tmg_share_tw&__twitter_impression=true

I'll be out of a job soon...

>She said that the child was so distressed by the teacher’s actions that their mental health suffered, and they took two weeks off school with anxiety and depression.
P U S S Y
U
S
S
Y

I can understand if your parents and the media are telling you you’re delusions are real, and a trusted authority figure casually doesn’t, it would cause a kids mind to short circuit. The parents and media shouldn’t be feeding their delusions to begin with. It’s a treatable condition stemming from psychological problems. When the problems are addressed, it goes away.

But progressives are using children and pushing them to suicide. How sick.

Poor child. Teachers need sensitivity training

Did the Telegraph just assume the teachers gender?

>.co.uk

BREAKING NEWS: BRITS ARE ASS-BACKWARDS FUCKED!!

in other news: water is wet and fire is hot!

WOW WHAT A REVELATION!

You act like we don't have a similiar issue here state side.

maybe in Canada but the day my red-as-in-blood state entertains this wannabe-marxist BULLSHIT is the day i go insane and start killing local politicians. god willing.

california be damned. as they are.

>told by police that she committed a hate crime
British police at it again.
"Oh, what's that? Hundreds of British girls being savagely raped by muslim invaders? Just hang on a minute, I need to look through twitter for problematic posts."

lmao, I used to have long hair as a kid and once or twice a teacher mistook me for a girl when she only saw me from the back. Never had to take weeks off school for it.

Marxists have had a firm grip on your country since the 60’s. your idle edgy talk doesn’t do anything for anyone.

Underrated

yeah sure. be we (not california fuck those faggots) are a long way away from hate-crime for "misgendering" (fucking arm flailing air quotes).

hell some states preemptively legislate binary gender colloquialisms. god bless america (the red states). e.g. Florida, Arizona, Kentucky and Texas all have laws forcing faggots to act right.

Either you're LARPing or you haven't left your basement since graduating high school.
These freaks are everywhere, even solid red states.

Does hate crime mean anything in the UK anymore?

yeah no shit (but not in my state - because no one lives here - ND). but that doesn't mean they make legislation.

go to texas and misgener a faggot. see what happens. fucking nothing.

Reported you for making online threats.
Enjoy the pokey.

lol this aint sweeden.
fuckin satire AMIRITE FBI LOL

>be a child
>be too immature to pay taxes
>be too immature to work
>be too immature to serve in military
>be too immature to drink
>be too immature to have sex
>be too immature to drive
>be too immature to do ANYTHING
>what's that honey? you want to cut your dick off? off to doctor we go!
West deserves its slow death and westerners not fighting against it are passively supporting it.

Sink or swim you fucking cucks.

...aaand of course it's UK.

the best available data shows that 80% of kids who say they are the opposite sex grow out of it. They cant admit this is the case because it shows that its a psychological issue that can be treated with psychological intervention.

if things like this offend you so hard imagine this child living in a real world later on.
in 5 years people who scrape an hero's remains off the sidewalk will be in a huge demand, screencap this.

post your kike curls

>Modern parenting

That kid needs a good 10 or maybe even 20 belt lashes on it's bottom to beat the faggotry out.

I’m glad this kinda bullshit still doesn’t happen in my country.
Wtf is “‘misgendering” anyway?
Stop taking these mental illnesses seriously.