The Pew study on Islam

So the major study from 2013 that is always referenced to discredit Islam and Muslim attitudes to things like Sharia law etc., is this one by the Pew Research Center here
pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview

Couple of things I want to point out
1. Andrew Kohut the founding director of the Pew Forum was a Jew. Jews don't have a global agenda against Islam, right?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Kohut
ancestry.co.uk/genealogy/records/andrew-kohut_170198148

2. The Pew Research Center has been funded by the Evangelical Protestant John Templeton Foundation. Evangelical Christians in America don't have an agenda against Islam, right?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pew_Research_Center#Funding
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pew_Research_Center#cite_note-9

3. The same fucking study I mentioned in the first sentence has this huge fucking smoking gun that I'm surprised no one bothered to dig it up before I just did in like 15 minutes of reading.
"Pew Research’s global survey of Muslims is part of a larger effort, the Pew-Templeton Global
Religious Futures project, which analyzes religious change and its impact on societies around
the world. Recent studies produced under the Pew-Templeton initiative, jointly funded by The
Pew Charitable Trusts and the John Templeton Foundation, include “The Global Religious
Landscape: A Report on the Size and Distribution of the World’s Major Religious Groups as of
2010” (December 2012), “Rising Tide of Restrictions on Religion” (September 2012), “Faith on
the Move: The Religious Affiliation of International Migrants” (March 2012),"

So the Templeton Foundation, an Evangelical-funded organisation is behind this fucking study.
And you fucking alt-right philosemitic retards still think this isn't part of some agenda to set you at odds with Islam and Muslims?
How gullible are you people? Do you even bother to investigate who is feeding you your 'facts'?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fCeDN-3Zk7k
templeton.org/grant/science-and-islam-an-educational-approach
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's okay, Sup Forums. Take your time. I know you're probably still reeling from the cognitive dissonance beating you're getting rn.

Bump

>i can discredit things if done by people i dont like but you cant discredir things done by people you dont like

Jazakallah Brother!
And these "studies" and "surveys" are in no way legitimate. The process is too opaque. One would have to take too many things into consideration. Have they ever made their methods clear? Release their study files to academics? Each case needs to be studied, clarified, debated, verified etc etc...

Mashallah!

Not what I'm doing though. Just pointing out that this study is bullshit and paid for AIPAC-tier philosemitic amerimongrels.
Post this in every thread you can, feel free to make changes and improvements. It's time we started to take apart the lies that these Evangelicals have been spreading about us.

Remember the infamous case of "Dr" Alfred Kinsey? A dude sets the tone for a sexual revolution only to be debunked after some time as a tool for those who funded his "studies" and only got away at the time because no one bothered to verify his claims or study the methods of surveys he employed.

It happens repeatedly throughout history. No one thinks of taking down lies and they continue to get spread.
Another one is feminism. It was left to spread throughout the 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s and now we're living through the consequences in the West.

Alhamdulllallah!

Me and my wifes son converted to Islam last week. My wifes boyfriend is a Pakistani muzlim and he pleases me wife greatly.

KARA BOGA

If I'm understanding your correctly, you are claiming that the responses they use are a complete fabrication? That'd be quite difficult to prove.

Or are you suggesting that we don't listen because you don't like the people, not the data?

No one needs a research study to know islam = cancer. Its nice & all but is not relevant....

Sharia is absolutely incompatible with western constitutional democracies & republics .

Islam is a control systems as is christianity, buddhism, judaism, atheism, gnosticism etc. The kicker is they all have kind of a golden rule, and societal stabilizing intent EXCEPT islam....islam has no such nice thing....the main themes I can tell from reading the Hadith, Quran, & Sira is that if there are kufirs & the dar al harb is in effect then all bets are off....lying, rape, torture, murder are all sunna, no?

I believe and depend on the only true God-Yahweh . His son Yahusha came died, was raised & sits in heaven until his appointed time. We shall all see who is right & who is foolish soon. Storm is here. Pick your sides.

Islam is still shit garbage.

Mohamed was an illiterate liar, mass murderer and a pedohile.

The koran is taken mostly from other books, the rest is blasphemous lies.

Mohamed was demonic and was under the influence of demons

No one who follows islam is saved

>Beliving evengelical heresy and kikes
burger please

I'm saying that we're always told that the study isn't biased and one-sided because Pew is non-partisan and independent, whereas that's bullshit.
When you have a study written by people with an obvious agenda, then the value of it as an objective source of data is clearly doubtful, at least to anyone with a rational mind. If you want to enforce your pre-existing biases, feel free to continue thinking they have validity though.

>No one needs a research study to know islam = cancer. Its nice & all but is not relevant....
Ah but that's how I thought you people operate, on empirical facts and rationality? You're not being very rational are you.

I'm an unashamed outspoken Islamophobe and I've never even heard of this Pew study of Islam
The only things you need to be an islamophobe are the quran, the hadith, and a study of the history of the life of the prophet sallaallahualeihiwasalaam and what his believers have done ever since. Jew-funded hate research is totally superfluous

Please answer the question. Is the data fabricated? And if so, what is your evidence?

>I'm an unashamed outspoken Islamophobe and I've never even heard of this Pew study of Islam
This is the Sup Forums go-to study to bash Islam when we start bringing facts. The fact that its been funded by Evangelicals massively calls into doubt the data used.

Can you back up what you accuse our prophet of, please?

>Mohamed was an illiterate liar, mass murderer and a pedohile.
Take a look at his bio, take time to study his life, you can't be further from the truth.

>The koran is taken mostly from other books, the rest is blasphemous lies.
What books, what are the verse that make you think that? What lies? Please elaborate.

>Mohamed was demonic and was under the influence of demons
I realy want to understand this point of view, how can you come with such conclusions?

You would ironically be the exact person to discredit anything put forward by a kike organisation if it went against whites, even though it was backed by """data""". Now that the same has happened to Islam, you're having trouble dealing with the cognitive dissonance, because you only thought this happens to huwhites and straight white males.

Muhammad (piss be all over him) was a pedophile and probably likes to eat swine. A disgusting dog that “man” was. So definitely ate he had to score with little 6 year old girls.

It's clearly a biased point of you. You can't trust a study on financial evasion made by a banker. It is just not trustworthy.

Knowing how good of a man Muhammad (PBUH) was, it realy tell a lot about people speaking this bad of him. May God forgive you and makes you regret your filthy words.

What facts are you bringing? Whenever I see one of these islam v. west threads it usually involves muslims attempting to demoralize which is counterproductive if your issue with the study is it's being used to create conflict.

Please stop evading the question.

Is.
The.
Data.
Fabricated?

I could turn the argument around and say anything pro-islam made by muslims is also discreditable, but I wager you wouldn't agree.

I'm not bringing facts. I'm pointing out that you're unwittingly being fed propaganda. This should be enough for you to start realising that maybe you're being taken for a ride by Chaimbergshitstein.

The vast majority of the koran was plagiarized

Things like the Hadiths have stories of talking donkeys and people drinking piss.

Mohamed was a known illiterate. What little original content there is in the koran was written by someone else

Allah is a demon and a former moon god that was worshipped by mohamed’s tribe

Mohamed is a known pedophile

The fruit of islam is demonic inspired violence. It has been spread by the sword since day one

Music, art amd dancing are gifts from our loving God. Islam denies these gifts because it is purely joyless and evil

>I could turn the argument around and say anything pro-islam made by muslims is also discreditable, but I wager you wouldn't agree.
I would at least recognise that you have a point.

> man bans eating pork
> he probably liked to eat swine

you ok?

>child rapist
>good man
Pick one Haji mother fucker

I would be suspicious but SUSPICION DOESENT MAKE ME RIGHT.

Never said it did, faggot. A healthy dose of skepticism on studies put forward by jew/evangelical-backed organisations is not a bad thing though.
Always know who is feeding you a lie.

You shouldnt use the term islamophobe user, it's what the muslim brotherhood wants you to do.
Remember, a phobia is an irrational fear of something, and being scared of, or atleast wary and suspicious of an ideology that propagates murder, rape, inbreeding and the setback of every institution in a society is completely rational and would not raise any eyebrows if it werent for the current political climate.

Except I wouldn't. If you want to discredit a finding, you need to show:

* Some or all data is fabricated
* Some or all data has been selectively deleted

The implication that data cannot be trusted because it sides with one side or the other is nonsensical, because the logical conclusion of that is no study ever has a positive result. This is like saying in a criminal case, the defense's evidence cannot be trusted because they are biased towards their client's innocence.

Skepticism is health, but you need something to back it up.

I object to the rape gangs, the trucks of peace and the nail bombs. I’m not familiar with the study you’re talking about because I don’t care what Muslims think I care about what the do

Sir John Templeton was a Presbyterian, but the Templeton Foundation is far from being an Evangelical organisation. Its positions on religion are very ecumenical and I have seen no evidence of the Foundation taking an anti-Islamic stance. Sir John was interested in the truth of all religions, and attended Muslim and Hindu services.

So you'd believe a study that said it's okay and safe and healthy and doesn't fuck up your teeth to drink Coke even though it was funded by Coca-Cola?
Sometimes the source of funding for a study makes it that much easier to debunk outright. It's almost the same thing as FAKE NEWS that you faggots love to bleat about so much.

>The current president of the Templeton Foundation is Heather Templeton Dill, daughter of the John M. Templeton, Jr. and granddaughter of John Templeton.[70]

Templeton, Jr. was an evangelical Christian, independently wealthy and active in philanthropy outside of the mandate of the Templeton Foundation itself. This includes personal support to various conservative causes.[71]

don't care

Muslims view a Bedouin illiterate warlord pedophile as the highest, best form of man Allah ever produced.

how can anything good come from a religion with roots like that

say what you want about Christians today, that they don't act Christ like. When Muslims wage war against kafir they are perfectly emulating their "prophet"

>Templeton, Jr. always maintained that his own personal religious beliefs do not affect his ability to administer the Foundation in accordance with the wishes of his father. The Templeton Foundation has also gone to great lengths to stress that it is non-political with no bias towards any one faith

You’re right about the Jew, but for me everything in the Pew Study has been corroborated every time I spoke to a Muslim (and I managed to pin him down and get him to give straight answers instead of squirming around talking about “context” and deflections about Catholic priests)

> music

How's that negroe-worship going there Amerimutt? Maybe if Christians Americucks weren't promoting and spreading dindu music you might have a point.

It’s almost like he wanted all the pig to himself. Ahmed, use you goddamn pea brain.

>>Templeton, Jr. always maintained that his own personal religious beliefs do not affect his ability to administer the Foundation in accordance with the wishes of his father. The Templeton Foundation has also gone to great lengths to stress that it is non-political with no bias towards any one faith

>An Israeli Jew told me his ethnicity and religious beliefs don't affect his ability to be neutral about Muslim Arabs and about the claim of Arabs over Israeli territory and the settlements. I totally believe him when he tells me this.
That's different, and known as an anecdote. Not saying there aren't a lot of dumbfuck Muslims out there who parrot bullshit. Just that the study is being put out by those with a clear agenda.

Yh because banning everyone from eating pork means you are able to consume all the pork yourself. You're so clever.

I have no idea the contents of this hypothetical study. There is also the idea of peer review, if other experts in the field of dentistry and food science can't find any faults with their methodology, and can replicate the results, then I would have no difficulty accepting it.

This is the issue: You don't care what the data says, you only care if it supports your viewpoint.

Could you provide some evidence that the Templeton Foundation is biased against Islam please? Simply pointing out that the family are Christian isn't enough, unless you think ALL Christians are biased against Islam.

Another day, another shill trying to use "muh based Islam" to split the Right.

Any muslim here that wants to take the time to answer my question?

Fuck off Sandnigger. We're full.

I didn't say ALL christians. I specifically said Evangelical Christians who have always been against Islam because muh Israel, it's basically their defining 'feature'.
If you need me to go into detail, then sorry but someone else will need to go to the effort rn, because I have other things to do and my main purpose here was to alert people to the fact that this study is being put forward by anti-Islam Evangelicals and I think my job is mainly done.
I'm Muslim, I'm not trying to split anyone, I'm trying to alert anyone who wants to know that they're being lied to about Islam by people with a open long-held agenda against Islam.
Islam is right-wing itself anyway.

Which would be?

Again, your claims have no sources, no proof. You are just telling me what you believe Islam is.

>The vast majority of the koran was plagiarized
What books are they from? Give me plagied verses, it should be easy right?

>Things like the Hadiths have stories of talking donkeys and people drinking piss.
Some hadith are very weak. We trust our islamic scientist to research and present us the good ones and deliver their conclusion about them. That's why we have four great law and jurisprudence school of thought.

>Mohamed was a known illiterate.
What little original content there is in the koran was written by someone else
Well who? And what do you consider original?

>Allah is a demon and a former moon god that was worshipped by mohamed’s tribe
How did you come to this conclusion??
Allah just means God in arabic. Muslim worship God the only and Muhamad (PBUH) is his messenger. Allah tells us that satan is our enemy and that we are in war with him. How comes that we are demonic and worship satan?

>Mohamed is a known pedophile
I think Aicha (RA) was effectivly 9 years old when Muhamad (PBUH) consomed his mariage. But knowing the prophet and his bio I know that it can only be for good reasons. Aicha and girls at her age were very mature for their age in the middle east. She reached puberty when maried. She was promised to another man before the prophet. She imensly loved him also. She became a great source of islamic science after the death of the prophet.

>The fruit of islam is demonic inspired violence. It has been spread by the sword since day one
I realy advise you again to look for documents describing Islam conquest with a neutral stand, you will be amazed.

>Music, art amd dancing are gifts from our loving God.
Take a look at music art and dancing in this day. Is this abomination comes from God? How can you think like that? It cleary is a way to distract you from worshiping God.

Hilarious, I asked you to provide some evidence that the Foundation was anti-Islamic and you suddenly have other things to do. You won't be able to find any evidence, because there isn't any, the Foundation scrupulously avoids bias towards any religion, as you would know if you took the time to research it. Amazing, someone telling lies on Sup Forums, and on Sup Forums of all places.

there's always some conspiracy at work against Muslims
Muslims are never at fault, it's always the others, right?

Your ignorance is realy sad my friend. May Allah guide your poor soul.

>What books are they from? Give me plagied verses, it should be easy right?
how come all the tafasir rely on the Bible to explain the Biblical stories in the quran?
it's almost like they don't make any sense without the source material

Of course not. Muslims are humans too. Humans commit faults. We are all siners. But we love justice like our Lord.

Jews are (((god's chosen)))
Islam is shit

The Prophet claims that Jesus was not crucified by the Romans, but ascended to heaven after his mission was complete.

Why does the Prophet believe this when:
1) He was born 600 years after and did not witness the event
2) Historical accounts (Roman and Judean) from the time predating the Prophet's birth claim that Jesus was indeed crucified, which contradicts the Quran.

>discredit
The fuck you talking about? The thing that "discredits" Islam is Muslim support for Islam and Islamic law? Wew. You've sure lost yourself in your mental gymnastics when you think Islam is discredited by Islam and that Muslims are discredited by expressing their belief in Islamic doctrine.

Your argument is nothing but an ad hominem. So you're either a Muhammadan or a Marxist or whatever other kind of vermin there are.

..this is so cringe..
I can keep my house in order without fairy tales from the desert, thanks.
>pic related, you're the woman

Guys, why do this?

I was making the point more along the lines of Evangelicals (especially American Evangelicals, it's possible that there are *only* American Evangelicals) as a group openly being hostile to Islam.
I don't have specific proof about the Foundation in particular. Do you expect someone to come out and openly tell you that they want to discredit Muslims? Because we both know that would basically make them look stupid in the current year if they did it too openly.
>there's always some conspiracy at work against straight white males
>straight white males are never at fault, it's always the others, right?
hello kike
kys ok
they want to make Islam look like backwards ideas are all that Muslims hold.
He presumably believed this because it was revealed to him by Allah.
No one is denying that accounts may exist of people who saw Jesus being crucified. You need to revisit the actual verse and make sure you are understanding the implications of what it's saying.
It's not saying the witnesses didn't witness it happening. It says very clearly Allah made it appear to the witnesses that Jesus was crucified though he wasn't. Thre's no contradiction. The people were shown an illusion or something. I don't know why so no need to ask me the reasons why Allah made it happen this way. All I'm saying is what the Quran actually states.

>they want to make Islam look like backwards ideas are all that Muslims hold.
So you're saying Islam is backward?

And in any case those polls don't imply all Muslims hold those views. You see a whole range of support for various Islamic doctrines. In some Muslim countries there's a LOT of support for savagery, but in some other Muslim countries very little.

>I don't have specific proof about the Foundation in particular
Then why should a study part-funded by them be biased against Muslims? You'll need more than that to discredit the study, sorry lad. Go and research the Foundation then come back and do this properly instead of just flinging wild accusations.

Two things my brother. Firstly that doesn't answer my question. Secondly Muslims believe in the previous revalations like Evangiles. That just show that quran realy is God words and that his speech is the same.

Mohammed was a pedophile and a false prophet

The real reason I started to look into this is because of some video linked by Black Pigeon Speaks on how *most Muslims are fundamentalists so the West needs to remember who they are letting in* or something along those lines. It sounded so bullshit so I thought I'd try debunking and it started to fall apart straight away once I found it was basically an Evangelical hit-piece.
youtube.com/watch?v=fCeDN-3Zk7k
(wasn't actually linked by BPS, appeared in the recommended videos)

>them
Evangelicals have been at the forefront of those bashing Islam in Retardica.

Mashallah, the Jew lies as always. Islam is a religion of peace and it will rule the world, inshallah

>Have they ever made their methods clear? Release their study files to academics?
Yes

Doesn't matter, you need evidence about the Foundation, because by their own account they deliberately avoid being biased towards or against any religion. If you think they are lying, prove it. The fact that some Evangelicals are Islamophobic isn't really relevant, so are a lot of Americans.

At last I truly see, Islam is a religion of peace and the Prophet Muhammad was a nice person. How could I have been so deluded?

Ooga Booga oog oog boog oog oog oog boog boog. oog boog oog boog oog.

The fucking nerve of a Muslim asking for evidence.

OP, this is the point you stop, and wonder if was there anyone, religious or not, that wouldn't "have an agenda Islam".

Everyone and their mother's thinks Islam is shit.
Unless you have evidence that goes against the study, your observation is worthless.

Fair point, and someone else can go to the trouble. I've got things to do and I've done my part for the Lord's Cause by identifying the hand of the Kike in discrediting Islam and Muslims (Kike in the wider sense i.e. those who help the Kike as well as the Kike himself). There are other Muslims out there who can pick this ball up and take it the next 200 yards if they like.

So Muslims don't want Sharia?

>There are other Muslims out there who can pick this ball up and take it the next 200 yards if they like
They are welcome to try, maybe they could start here:
templeton.org/grant/science-and-islam-an-educational-approach

>Everyone and their mother's thinks Islam is shit.
Fair point again. Yet somehow "people" don't see the need for a similar study to discredit global Buddhists or Hindus or Confucians or Shintoists or whatever the fuck. It always strangely about Islam. And you as a presumably straight white male don't notice the trend in a specific group coming under directed attack by these 'foundations' and 'thinktanks'? Fuck you man. You need to stop thinking the Kikes are only trying to take you down.

>I don't have any evidence
>I don't want to do the work to produce it
>Someone else can do it
>But in the meantime, you should believe me unquestioningly, and if you don't, your islamaphobic.
Doing a great job living up to the stereotype, ibrahim.

nice larp. go back to kara boga posting in Sup Forums

>you should believe me unquestioningly
Strawman. I'm not saying believe me, dipshit. I'm saying the source is untrustworthy and needs to be investigated. If someone wants to do that, then feel free.
If this was a similar study against white males and it was funded by an Israeli thinktank, I'm sure you wouldn't have any trouble in calling out the source of the funding behind it.

The only reason islam has turned into the steaming pile of shit it is today, is because of who is worshiping it. Worldwide pretty much 70% of muslims are inbred. That explains everything about why they behave the way they do.

They didn't do the survey to "discredit" Muslims. They just asked the questions and Muslims discredited themselves by having shitty laughable views on basically everything.

>He presumably believed this because it was revealed to him by Allah.
Ahh, I see...

Also, Muhammad's supposed miracles (The Angel Gabreil's revelation, the Night Journey etc.) are all proposed as evidence of the Prophet's divine word. However, unlike Jesus' miracles, the Prophet's miracles were never witnessed by others and his followers depended on faith to believe. Jesus on the other hand performed several public miracles (raising Lazarus from the dead, healing the blind man, turning water into wine, etc.) in order to establish his divinity apart from just a mortal man claiming to be a magician. Granted, it is impressive what Muhammad was able to accomplish in his lifetime and his legacy is still present today.

What are your thoughts on this?

Buddha never went about raiding caravans, Confucius never raped a 9 year old.

to be totally honest, the pew study doesn't reveal anything special, it's simply muslims adhering to their religion as taught by their imams. on the surface it isn't good or bad, it simply is. it is simply their attitudes which are informed by their religious upbringing. westerners can't seem to grasp the concept of people actually adhering to the core tenets of their religion. in the western's mind all belief systems have to adhere to whatever the established neoliberal regime of secular humanism dictates is good.

i don't see how any of this is actually controversial or dubious. it may be exaggerated for propaganda value, but it is more or less in line with what muslims actually believe.

what of it?

>So Muslims don't want Sharia?
I would say those numbers in the polls reflect how Muslims in those countries would answer.

Sharia is a wide word, it means all the do and don't in Islam.

Muslims maybe not actively trying to implement Islamic law into the State, but not a lot of them would counter-signal this idea, simply because the Qur'an call to be ruled by the law of Allah (for Muslims, not minorities).

Muslims want Sharia, and that's based.

There's nothing strange about not there being studies to discredit other faiths. Islam is the one being shit.

Islam is shit compared to everything else. If the Aztecs still practiced their religion, it would be less shit than Islam. At least there would only be 365 deaths a year due to their faith. Islam beat that in the first month of the year.

Again, tell me anyone that wouldn't have an agenda against Islam.
Everyone wants Islam gone. Not Just the Kikes. Not just Evangelicals. Christians want it gone, Atheists want it gone, Budhists and Hindus want it gone.
There's no one in the planet that doesn't have an agenda against Islam because Islam has an agenda against everyone.

And unfortunately we can't trust muslim stdudies about Islam because their faith tells them to lie to protect Islam, so unless there's any factual statement you want to make against the research, you're wasting your time.

This.

Literally "Muslims are bad for not believing in muh Enlightenment values".

I would look for issues with their methodology, first and foremost.

You seem to be viewing things backwards. People on Sup Forums do not think that such studies are incorrect because they are funded by jewish groups, but because some studies do actually turn out to be bogus, and upon investigating their origins, they often turn out to be funded by jewish groups. The conclusion is then that there is a concerted, coordinated effort.

You, on the other hand, propose the concerted, coordinated effort as the hypothesis, and then as your argument, cite their funding as proof, doing little more than creating a reasoning loop.

Allah allows young musilm boys and girls all over the world to be crushed by rubble, torn apart by shelling, shot dead, hacked to pieces with machetes etc.

Either) it has the power to intervene, but chooses not to - in which case - the deity is evil / lazy / uncaring

Or) it doesn't have the power to intervene - in which case - why worship a weak deity ?

>I know you won't answer because your brain literally doesn't work properly - you will never learn to reason, never think critically, and never advance

We also believe in Jesus (AS) miracles by the will of Allah. Muhamad (PBUH) came with one of the best, a miracle that can stand time and that we can show to you today, Quran. Words of God unchanged. I urge you to free you heart and study it my brother.

In the afterlife nothing of this will matter, it will be practically undone.

Also Allah is the authority that creates morality not you.

is this a "nothing's good or bad, therefore nothing matters" kind of argument?

because it does look like it is a shitty post.