Kemono Friends

Think that Keifuku-san can make a cameo on S2?

How about the Tesagure girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

kemono-friendsch.com/archives/29510
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No and no.

Why are Naruto threads allowed but no Kemono Friends? Wasn't Naruto against the rules?

I wonder what those Japanese people think about this.

That's a wrap, better make another thread.

sure

Just wait until mods stop caring
LWAA threads are coming back up again despite the complete cancer and generalfaggotry

It's just the mods pretending they're working. Although, to be fair, the last thread was deserving of a deletion, since it was about a nonexistent, garbage meme character.

kemono-friendsch.com/archives/29510
>良い雰囲気だ…きれいだな… なんかノスタルジックだね
Nice atmosphere, beautiful, somehow nostalgic
>独特の世界観が綺麗なアニメだ
Beautiful anime with a unique world view.
>可愛すぎて癒された
Cute and healing
>いつか長い尺で観たい
Would like to see it on a long scale someday
>わからん…全然わからん…
Wakaran, zenzen wakaran

Lots of comments about Tatsuki working on his time off on animation.

Actually the last 2 threads today were deleted from inactivity.

The last thread I saw died naturally after hitting the bump limit with the OP about S2? Were there others in between I didn't see?

>nonexistent

How do you explain this then?!

Wait, wrong Slug. Alright, then how do you explain, this!

わからん

The last thread got deleted 5 posts in because it was all meme garbage and the one before that got deleted around 50 posts.

No, that was two threads ago. The one prior to Slug Friend thread went on for some 50-60 posts.

Oh right. I dunno how hard it is just to create a damn thread that has a topic for discussion in it and then actually discuss that topic. The other thread managed it just fine and got left alone. There are so many things you could come up with as topics it just takes slightly more effort. Complaining about moderation in threads as well really doesn't help. People really aren't doing any favours by whining about threads getting deleted in the new thread. It is best to just ignore it and get back on topic.

>meme garbage

This mod also deleted perfectly fine threads before. We've been over this already, that's just his autism and dislike for the series. Nothing more.

It's a poorly drawn still of Plains Zebra.

It really doesn't matter if it is fair or not, complaining about it in the next thread is just making that thread off topic and justifying the deletion of that one.

It's almost like every time you delete a thread it comes back worse.

There's no point in trying to discuss what caused the deletions because nobody knows what criteria the moderation are using to delete threads and it might as well be completely random, so what you should do instead is put effort into your OPs (trying to create a single discussion topic for the thread is stupid because that's not how it works on Sup Forums but it shouldn't be difficult to make something passable) and talk about the series, its characters and things related to it instead of trying to find out why Sup Forums is so shitty. Although of course, since those deletions are something that happens it's inevitable that people will bring them up, but what's important is not letting them become the main subject for the thread (and hope that the moderation will stop giving us reasons to talk about such things).

Only it's not. This is Plains Zebra. Notice the cowlick between her ears? Now go back to Slug Friend. See anything missing? No matter how poorly it was drawn, that would be too big of a distinctive mark to not add. If it was Plains Zebra that is.

Totally agree. All we can do is try to comply with it as best we can. Complaining in the threads isn't helping the cause at all even if it is tempting and satisfying to vent frustration it isn't in anyway constructive.

That what people say about every thread

newfag question here, why do you guys remain on Sup Forums rather than moving to /jp/?

I think the point really is that it gets deleted regardless, and not many OPs feel like it anymore. Hell, he even deleted the second thread after the recent short got released.

Newfag indeed. No, really. Go to /jp/ now. If that doesn't answer your question, nothing will.

Because Sup Forums is the board for talking about anime.

It's much simpler to assume they forgot a cowlick than to assume they invented an entirely new character of a nonexistent animal without ever announcing it anywhere and then mistakenly called it Plains Zebra in the episode.
Stop pushing your meme shit so hard.

And what will you do when the game comes out and you start talking about that? The show has been over since March. Kemono Friends is a multimedia franchise, and these threads treat it like one. Not really Sup Forums material in my opinion.

You can assume all you want, that's what was on screen and there's no changing it. They'll officially acknowledge it sooner or later.

I'm not assuming jack shit. They called it Plains Zebra in the show.

good luck trying to make a non 2hu/kancolle/idol/imas/ thread on jp, they will report it and in less than 1min it will deleted

Threads for talking mainly about the game go on /jp/, threads for talking mainly about the anime go on Sup Forums. It's not a difficult concept to understand, even if the nature of Sup Forums itself will make people talk about either on either thread (which isn't wrong anyway).

/jp/ gets new generals pretty often, though. Sure the users gripe at first, since they're tired of their board being treated like a trash bin for unwanted generals, but the threads usually stick around anyways.

No use complaining when the mod does their job. Not to say I agree with their decisions all the time, but I can't work up the care to get annoyed when anons can't even wait a few minutes before making a new thread, and don't even have the decency to set a topic worth talking about. The last thread that didn't get deleted was really nice, but it was likely for the best that anons took a break from the subject. The last two threads that did get deleted just showed we don't really have much to talk about at the moment. The thread doesn't have to be around 24/7.

>their board being treated like a trash bin
funny that, /jp/ has always been meant to be a containment board like /mlp/ or Sup Forums

Nothing ever has. What causes threads to stay up 24/7 is the fact that people want to keep talking about their subject, it's not because people are forcing them to stay up that often. That's something that all those anti-"general" people can never understand for some reason - popular things exist.
And that's enough meta-posting, by the way.

Jaypee is a lot comfier TBQH.

we should ask for an english language ghetto section on KFC

Because /jp/ is full of autists

I don't know about you guys, but I kinda don't like what they did with the guidebooks.
One of the biggest points in the show's favour was the mystique behind it,
like what happened to the park, how the friends work, what are the Ceruleans, etc.
Speculating and piecing together clues about the above was great fun,
but since the guidebooks have gone into such exhaustive detail about everything,
what mystique is there now?
I get that maybe they didn't expect to get another chance to explain everything
(possible; since both the Manga and Game had ended and hype for the show obviously wasn't there),
but now that it is such a titanic hit with a sequel on the way,
I can't help but think that they've shot the longevity of the franchise in the foot.

/jp/ - Japari Park

While the guidebooks have given lots of background info, there's still tons we don't know about the condition of the world, etc.

I would bang the FUG out of Grevy's Zebra. Preferably where other friends can see!

That's actually an interesting idea to bring up. I doubt anons really thought about it since they were starving for new content, but it really can seem like the crew blew their load on the setting with the guidebooks. It's great material if, say, someone decided they wanted to run a tabletop session based on the setting, but it definitely can leave one wondering what could they have left for the show proper. We may see a lot of the possible twists and turns coming since the books go in to so much detail.

That said, there's still a bunch of stuff we don't know. We still don't know the actual status of humans outside of our viewpoint character's small worldview, we don't really know what they're going to do with the Ceruleans; for all we know they can reveal them to be some kind of bizarre terraforming agents from a distant civilization. We don't really know how big Japari park is, or even if there's only one sandstar volcano around. It can't go TOO dark since the show is bound to its tone, but I think they still have some wiggle room, especially since it's been stated that not all the stuff in the books will go in to the show. Though the Cerval censorship may as well have been a massive, unintentional spoiler with how it was handled.

I want to take a bath with Capybara

>english language ghetto section on KFC
At first I pictured a group of weebs sitting in the corner of a KFC surrounded by the hoodest blacks you've ever met.

I pictured a bunch of black weebs eating KFC and watching Kemono Friends.

KFC has good chicken, but I prefer Bojangles.

I honestly don't think there is very much information in them. We don't even know what came before the series itself still. They made Serval's generation ? very much on purpose. So the manga and game could have happened sometime in the past but who knows when? Was it ages ago and Mirai and Kako are all dead? Is humanity extinct? Is it possible for the Ceruleans to become like they were in the manga and game again?

All we really get from the guidebook is indications of ideas of things that might exist within the universe but there really aren't many definitive answers about anything that may or may not happen in the anime and we don't know about a good chunk of the past or the future.

They closed down the KFC here because all the black women that worked there were really rude. Popeyes is better anyway.

I WANT TO MARRY KABAN

Get in line.

The biggest spoiler the guidebooks had was the explanation of the disaster and even then it was stated that might not go with that idea for the anime.

Why didn't they just fired them?

Where are the details of the disaster?

Well there is actually a full map of the entire park that anime has been faithful to thus far. Can't wait until they visit the central zone with all that dark power coming out of it.
This is correct, there are still things to explore, but personally I preferred when we were even more in the dark.

They wuz manager n sheeit.

>symbol of wisdom
>respect me gently
Meme birb

sheeeit nigga it's all about that Church's Chicken

>Don't purposely try to scare me
But she looks so cute when she's scared.

>respect me gently

You don't always got to respect her hard
In fact sometimes that's not right to do

So did every animal travel to the library to find out what kind of animal it was?

No spoilers please

This post strangely reminds me of the Myst series. Where you were completely in the dark, nothing told you anything, and you spent a bunch of time just idly fiddling with tools. Not sure if KF is in the same tier as Myst, but I can see why some folks would want a Myst-like KF game.

One thing I hope for in the next season is that the crew focuses on re-watchability. That is, hiding a bunch of details and hints that the viewer would only understand on rewatch. There were a few things like that in KF already, and it was pretty neat to see them. On a side note, I'm honestly surprised how easy of a repeat viewing this show is. I can honestly say I enjoyed it more the second time around than the first. I don't get that with even some of my favorite shows (Turn A Gundam, Cromartie, Birdy Decode, GiTS SAC).

Maybe not every animal but they do go there for that.

Only the ones who had amnesia, who apparently were the minority. Plenty of Friends remember their lives as animals.

>half the thread is arguing about moderation

Friends truly has reclined, hopefully season 2 will save it.

You seriously should finish watching the show before coming here.

I never could finish Riven. Hell, I had to cheat a bit with Myst to figure out the tunnel cart puzzle.

>No spoilers please
Can't tell ya then

>something dumb happens
>people talk about it
The only way to stop people from complaining about bad moderation after a thread gets deleted for dumb reasons is by not deleting threads for dumb reasons.

> etc. etc.

I hear ya, just trying to wrap my head around the lore which just seems to get more and more complex every episode.

that is known as Tofu
the lore is in fact the deepest

Friends are friends, not food. Non-Friends are fair game.

The true curry bird.

Does that prove that Maine people are stronger than Texans?

It's not really complex. When Sandstar touches an animal that animal becomes a cute girl, humans are dead, Ceruleans are pricks, Mirai is a cat-lady and Kaban is the cutest.

Aw, this scene was too cute for life. Made me grin.

I never finished Myst unfortunately. I ended up spending more time With Uru Online, which I think online to this day. It being a near abandoned MMO actually helped in that game's favor, as it added to the sense of loneliness and isolation that Myst games had to me.

To get this back on topic; I hope they include the urban section from the manga just so we can see how degraded it got over the decade(s). This show tickles my Urbex fetish like nothing else.

I want to visit Japari Park with all of you anons and have fun together.

how do we decide who gets turned into friends and fucked silly

Pointing it out isn't helping.
We've been over this already.

I'd eat her out.

Obviously we settle it with sticks and beach balls.

Suri's sister seems nice.

Everyone is sandstared except the one guy with the biggest D.

Massive eruption of Ceruleans from the volcano, Cerval and the Four Gods had to sacrifice themselves to contain it.

I like this girl, partly because I really like bare legs

I thought that part came out of the museum or whatever and was marked maybe-happened in the guidebookk.

I don't know if I should be happy or not

What are they looking at?

>humans are dead
this is not verified at any point.

Alright, humans may be dead.

The museum exhibit apparently showed a crystallized Cerval in the volcano, this was censored in the guidebook for some reason.

Isn't it censored in the guidebook precisely because they're not certain that they're going to make it anime canonical?