Would you rather see Northern Ireland reconnect with Ireland

Or the whole of Ireland reconnect with Britain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S5WFl4E8VCI
youtu.be/hvl112Khwlg
youtu.be/CsLhNxzwK1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Two islands, two nations.
Sasanach amach.

One nation of Britain. Fuck the Irish.

On unified Ireland under British rule

I just wish the fuckers would make their minds up.

user, are you trying to start The Troubles again?

youtube.com/watch?v=S5WFl4E8VCI

You mean like Ireland subjugating Britain?

We need to split back to our counties.

I'd like to see the JewK smashed to pieces and it's royalty and peerage dragged through the streets, Drawn and Quartered. And a Free independent Ireland.

I agree with potato man. NI will only be a border liability after we leave the cuck Union

When England needs is the restoration of Anglo-Saxon Monarchy under a descendant from the house of Wessex

Fairly sure UK would be better off without any part of Ireland.

Especially now that they're about to enter a golden age.

Yeah they wasted literal centuries pouring money into it and got just Nord Iron in return

Nordies are all mental. Fuck them.

What causes Nordic and Germanic autism anyway? Like, it's if they ever claim a piece of land they then will pretend its always rightful land of the Aryan Reich or something.
You don't see the celtic fringe memeing that hard, or claiming the right to rule Europe based on meme genetic maps

We are a rich influential country, now Britain wants us. What should have been done is Devolution back in 1914. Ireland would still be in the UK only for that. All the middle Nationalists died in the trenches or became sidelined by the Easter Rising and Sinn Fein

desu Devolution could have worked out way nicer
>bait the Ulster people into going too far
>butthurt, UK grants devolution to the entire Island
>with time jew your way to independence as UK gets distracted

I want both Great Britain and Ireland to unite under a Republic. It's about time we overthrow these disgusting Norman Aristocrats, Jews, The Rothschilds, City of London Corp, and the ''Monarchy''.

The current establishment of UK has been the enemy of humanity for over 200 years, and are the same globalists that you oppose today. It's about time it gets overthrown.

Leaders of 1916 were inspirational but its a pity what happened after. Catholic church got its greasy fingers in everything. People who didn't do shit during independence got top jobs. A deal was done with the Brits so the upper class protestants would be left alone so they still ran shit.

I'd rather us independent because being a part of the UK nearly wiped out our indigenous culture. Irish is spoken in only a few parts of the country

>republic
ew, just find some Anglo-Saxon claimant and restore pre-Norman rule instead.

Neither. I actually like the norns

Correct
>the royalty are the traitors meme
Retarded

lol Britain has been going up under a monarch for a thousand years. French and Russian revolutions couldn't topple the ruling class, and you will? Don't forget it was under Cromwells Commonwealth that invaded and subjugated Ireland so fuck off with that shit

Ideally we need to go back to primitism.

One State, Twelve Nations.

London, England, Wessex, Mercia, York, Rheged, Scotland, Wales, Ireland and Ulster.

Kick out the current royals & Lords, Find new royal lines from the Native & gifted and give each region a state holder.

Ireland & Ulster makes no sense...

Reconnect with Ireland? Ireland has not once been united except under British rule

Let the Mogg dynasty begin.

youtu.be/hvl112Khwlg

The whole economic system (globally) will either collapse within 40 years, or it will just blend into a consumerist tech-dystopia. Either way, most of todays 'countries' will cease to exist.

Best thing you can do is starve the system into drought.

Ulster is one of four provinces of Ireland, so Ireland already includes Ulster

I like this, but you need a supreme ruler at the top.
Elective monarchy elected by the 12 dukes and the current ruler (2 votes). You cannot vote for yourself.
He's saying split Ireland into two duchies, Northern and Southern Ireland

Protestant filth have no business ruling Ireland, they inherited from Cambro-Normans, a people who would try to utterly destroy the Protestants to the last man.

Fuck protestants and fuck England.

Why a Wessex? Also, no Essex, Kent, and Cornwall nations?

One world united under British rule

Why did the Normans hate the Gaels so much anyway; Anglo-Saxons at worst just had a few border conflicts, and even they they worked with Irish monks in Northumbria

I think you meant Happy Merchants.

Natural island borders. Ireland united. Britain can then protect its shores. Keeping 6 counties in Ulster is impractical anyway.

>t. English

That system sounds like The Empires system to elect a new emperor from the elector counts. Pretty based.

t. low IQ bastard child of a whore

youtu.be/CsLhNxzwK1Y

England also includes London, Wessex, York, mercia & Rheged. I'm talking political regions, not geography.
That's the idea. Essentially a system based off the old dutch republic (don't let the name fool you, it wasn't much of one).
Cornwall would be part of Wales. And Essex and Kent, as the south-east, would be part of England.

Why can't we just be good neighbours

Opinion on ROI membership of EU?

Catholics have no business ruling Ireland, they took it from the picts and the eternal anglo took it from them. To the victor go the spoils. As it was it shall ever be. In 30 years the Islamic state will rule it all anyway so none of it really matters.

All fucking Ulstermen must fucking hang.

They betrayed the natural order, they must be punished.

retake it under British rule.

The EU is America, America must be destroyed with the protestants.

>picts ruled Ireland
WE

>eternal anglo

>t. Robert FitzGerald de Burgh

There are men in Ulster who would die before they surrendered their UK identity.

United Ireland is non-starter outside of a reconstituted United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland because the Ulster Protestants would start a civil war.

Northern Ireland has over half a million who strongly embrace their British status. How will they react if London and Dublin try and remove their British citizenship and residency by transferring the place they grew up from one state to another?

We share a history, a mutual history until the French Bastard divided us. And we also share an enemy.
Exactly. All non-native, with the exception of one mad zealot.

>Picts
le cruithne face

Lots of peoples "share a history" faggot, that's hardly sufficient to unite

There are cucks in Ulster.

Ireland with Britain.
Anything else is treason.

>Welsh
I'm with Seamus, Ireland for the Irish. England is all Jew ridden to fuck now, for all my past admiration of it i wouldn't wish an entanglement with it on anyone. Stuck here myself, and it ain't no sweet dream i can tell you.

>remove their British citizenship
They are already guaranteed this by the Good Friday agreement

Hello muhammed.

What are you on about? Everyone born in NI has UK citizenship?

Norn Iron here. It's a case of damned if you do, damned if you don't, both countries are degenerate liberal hellholes so culture-wise it makes more sense of Ireland and GB to join together and leave us alone. NI is probably one of the few conservative white countries left, we have little in common with either other country.

Fine then. history, historic territory, customs, genetics, culture & a desire to reassert it, resentment of foreign Nobility (yours in the form of a centuries-long fight for your Ireland, and ours in the form of centuries of clawing power back from them), and a shared enemy in the form of migration.

And residency.

I wouldn't be happy having a UK passport as a consolation prize if the town I grew up in were transferred to the Republic.

Would make me very angry, actually.

Probably wouldn't want to own equity in whichever financial institutions offer life insurance to the Gardai in that scenario.

Wessex, Sussex, Essex, Nossex Butsex

Will I and Edward were second cousins once removed. Lizzy II is a direct decendent of Will I. The majority of them born in Britain, what would make them native?

Fuck off gibs nigger look after yourself

How about leaving it as it is? We don't need the gayest place in Europe and we certainly don't want to be part of it.
Northern Ireland has little to do with RoI other than geographical proximity.

Yes the Irish were the only people dumb enough to sleep with abos.

Would you rather see both ruled by Luxembourg, who cares ....

>Lizzy II is a direct decendent of Will I.

wtf are you talking about you retard.

Independent Ulster wouldn't be bad desu.

Or at least a federation of Britain and Ireland where Northern Ireland wasn't forced to have abortion and gay marriage by the other constituent nations

> that cherry picking

Scottish =/= Irish

Even if united Ireland happens they receive full British citizenship

Why are they such faggots about it? Even nationalists who got screwed over the most didn't kick up until unionists made the situation needlessly dire.

He's employing that even though Eddie the confessor was English and Willie was Norman willies decendants were still related to the English throne through willies maternal / matrelineal side.

Ireland and Britain are two different territories with much of the now "shared" culture and customs being a result of Irish culture being destroyed. That's actually way more of a reason for us not to want to be in any political union with the English, we'd be even less like each other without the Normans.

Any still alive?

>1. Halfblood. IRISH-Australian father. FULlblood abo mother.

As abos are bred with white fella they become less black. Meaning that it is possible that by the next gen it wasn't at all noticeable.

But Elizabeth's family are new royals, they don't have a huge lineage stretching back to the 11th century. The current paternal comes from a small German/Danish house.

Why do they mention 'queen' in the names and not 'king' by the kings?

Paternal does but Elizabeth's family can be traced all the way back to Willie no.1
And if you believe the the medieval propaganda from Willie all the way back to David and goliath David. Divine right etc etc.

United Ireland, under British rule.

>t. Anglo-Canadian

Because male rulers are the rule and queens are the exception.

Do you not know how marriage works? Victoria's children took her consorts name. It would have bee same with Lizzy II if not for the declaration that they should all take the name Windsor

>Paternal does but Elizabeth's family can be traced all the way back to Willie no.1
No they don't, especially on the maternal side. On the maternal side she's not royal. Delusional faggot.

>We'd even less like each other without the Normans
Citation, please. It was the Normans who started the invasions and cut us off from the rest of the British isles in the first place, the history between our nations would be completely different if the native English king had won at Hastings.

But i'm not just talking about current culture (although yes, we do share that too, thank you for pointing that out) i'm talking pre-Williamite culture, of customs & folklore and governance & territory that our people shared, share and will continue to share. And the cultural mixing that happened in places like Scotland.

You're probably not an Anglo at all, just a dumb protestant retard who lives in a lie.

not with Victoria, and both Elizebeth's, no?

Elizabeth's maternal line is not royal.

worst thread i've ever seen no wonder you yanks get shot at school

The only solution to the Ireland question is to turn it into a depopulated nature reserve

Those are three people in a long list of kings.
That's what "exception" means.

fuck that we should split back to our parishes , my parish is the best ,all the rest are jew ridden .

I had that idea over 15 years ago for Northern Ireland.

Remove the invaders.

see

Senior direct royal line to William the conqueror to lizzie 2.

William I of England
Henry I of England
Empress Matilda
Henry II of England
John of England
Henry III of England
Edward I of England
Edward II of England
Edward III of England
Lionel of Antwerp, 1st Duke of Clarence
Philippa Plantagenet, 5th Countess of Ulster
Roger de Mortimer, 4th Earl of March
Anne de Mortimer
Richard Plantagenet, 3rd Duke of York
Edward IV of England
Elizabeth of York
Margaret Tudor
James V of Scotland
Mary, Queen of Scots
James VI of Scotland and I of England
Elizabeth of Bohemia
Sophia of Hanover
George I of Great Britain
George II of Great Britain
Frederick, Prince of Wales
George III of the United Kingdom
Prince Edward, Duke of Kent and Strathearn
Victoria of the United Kingdom
Edward VII of the United Kingdom
George V of the United Kingdom
George VI of the United Kingdom
Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom

They arent direct paternal relatives but they are related.