Europe is in much worse shape than is being reported to the western world

Im currently visiting Italy from the US, and I sadly have to report the situation here is much worse than I think we all realize. I used to live here for a year in 2005, and I never imagined there would be full-on tanks and armed soldiers at every major monument.

Italians I talk to here are freaking out, and refer to 2005 as "the good old days". I've barely seen any refugees, but I assumed they are kept far from the major tourist spots.

Its so depressing anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uAmLaD83zT8
romatoday.it/cronaca/manifestazione-roma-oggi-24-febbraio-informazioni.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks fuck estonia isnt europe

Welcome to are Far left wing Utopia of hell on earth.

Any more pics

the most interesting part is I got yelled at for taking these pictures. The soldiers definitely dont want these pictures getting out, obv for tourism reasons, but probably also so the rest of the world thinks everythings fine.

hmm and there haven't even been any major attacks in Italy

you can never protect every soft target against suicide attackers even if you put a soldier on every street corner

I count like 7 to 8 chinease there.

Looks like you felt the diversty

>american tourist exchanges jeeps from operazione strade sicure for "full-on tanks"

OH MY GOD I forgot that part. We were in a popular restaurant in Bologna, and literally 75% of the people in there were chinese. got treated SO WELL for being white.

Europe has always been shit, just that is went from one type of shit to another.
For now...

I was being fast and loose with the terminology, fucko. Didnt really feel like googling the exact make and model of ATV/Humvee

>I was being fast and loose with the terminology, fucko. Didnt really feel like googling the exact make and model of ATV/Humvee

>I was incorrect and am ashamed

no it's because of security reasons, like they think you're doing recon for the Jihadis, as if that would make a difference. Their whole purpose is deterrence

WIR SCHAFFEN DAS you bigot

cool conversation diversion

also "ATV" kek

Italy have been doing this in their plan to counter terrorism.

How many terrorist attacks have occured in Italy? Zero.

Good goy ethnomasochism, Estonian friend

When the fruit's hanging so low you're picking up the rotten shit on the ground

Jewist diet

i meant APC, im drunk and was reverting to my Red Alert 2 days

Women have always been whores willing to part their legs for whichever invader came by. They are submissive.

It makes sense, from an evolutionary point of view. Why risk your own life when your husband and children are slaughtered, when you can just submit and hopefully get knocked up again and spew some fresh children instead

:D

im surprised he didnt try to correct my grammar and spelling

I've visited Italy in 1999, 2001, 2003, 2012 and 2017. They've always had military on the streets it's just the way they are. Stop creating fake news.

Tjis is some seriously pussifiwd white man shir
Yeah irs 2018, islamuc jihadism and invasion of europe is real, stop pissing your panties bc it all looks so scary and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT
Or dont and just cry like a little bitch on pol

Pussified white man

nah, never been armored vehicles at these sites. Ive been here 2003, 2005, 2013 and now

also most migrants are male. and they're more aggressive about hitting on girls, especially compared to polite Germans

Fine, this is now officially an Italian Election thread. Hopefully some other pizza bros get in here and explain their election in a few days

There's always been soldiers at hotspots like statzione Termini etc.

I was out at bars last night, almost every fucking college girl was going home with a "Tan Man".

never been parked in front of the Duomo in Florence. Also, the duomo steps are now blocked off, used to be a popular drinking spot.

Cool memes but we would never like, actually start defending our homelands eith violence bc we are Nice Tolerant White People
Sweden, UK and Germany are fallen. France is next. Not much matters aftee that. EE and Russua will be the last bastion of the white race. It all ends with the Slavs bc the Western white man grew too weak.

>tanks

That’s literally a Hummer painted in camp. What’s wrong with you?

I was in florence 2 months ago motherfucker. Florence is actually doing really well--local italians have zero tolerance for muzz invaders

In time that pic will change to have a machine gun on top.

I went to Italy in September. I was accosted by niggers all the time. There's a park next to the hotel I was at, next to the Colosseum, where there were about 20 niggers who slept there every night. I bought weed from them a few times.

good, that explains the lack of migrants ive seen.

Perhaps presence is higher and more permanent but in Rome even years after 9/11 the military were always about. I've always found it comforting, far better than seeing PC Paul with his truncheon and CS spray here in bongland.

Its just what most of the people in Europe choose so dont feel bad, its the same thing in your country also we can only have ourselves to blame.

What class of bars do you go to? Where I go we dont even SEE tan men and no woman I know would ever coalburn. Not even trying to be better than you, its just a fact. Youre nigger tier
Be better. For yourself and your nation

Been thinking about taking gf to Florence, did Amalfi last year and it was brown free. Apart from a small contingent around Pompeii hawking tat.

youtube.com/watch?v=uAmLaD83zT8
EVERYTHING IS FINE

the tan men werent IN the bars, they're lingering outside at 4am when the bars kick the girls out and thats when they pounce. God why cant white women get redpilled faster.

We need to get the names of those three and someone like Spencer should have an interview with them.

Women were a mistake.

>Russia
Churka and Chinese colony.
"Putin - saviour of the white race" & :Russia - the basstion of whiteness" started out ironic, only post-2015 everyone started believing in them to be literal.

He's a civilian, everything is a tank to civilians.

Yes.
Its a balance. We have to stop the muzz invasion, but we alsi have to keep our morale strong, and too many of us jyst say "well its over, the islamic filth have ruined our nations" ITS NOT OVER.
ITS OVER WGEN WE SAY ITS OVER EHITE MEN, AND ITS NOT OVER. WE WILL REMOVE KEBAB INVEUROPE AND SQUATEMALANS IN AMERICA. WE WILL CRIPPLE THE (((ANTI WHITES))). WE WILL RECLAIM OUR HOMELANDS.
so tired of weak white men

I've been on Patrol, as a soldier you do not want to have your picture taken by anyone. That's why the russians all wear masks.

The only reason we have got much more security on the streets is because we want to keep our non-attacked status.

Italian user here, today there are political demonstrations in Rome

romatoday.it/cronaca/manifestazione-roma-oggi-24-febbraio-informazioni.html
>Rome, the armored city: four politcal events for a high-voltage Saturday
>the police fear infiltrators. Police, Carabinieri and Guardia di Finanza will field 3500 men

*so much

Been to France a couple of weeks who. ITS FUCKING BLACK! And not just Paris and the outskirts, the nother you go, the blacker it gets. Actually I was thinking the south would be full of them but it was surprisingly white

I think it's rather funny how people get used to everything. They aren't allowed to carry guns for their own protection, but state goons are allowed to walk on the streets with actual assault rifles, wearing full armor in armored vehicles, and no one is shocked at the sight. No one realizes that those guns could be turned agains them very easily if the state decided to.

Is everywhere on Europe like this? I was thinking on going to Czech Republic for vacations

also a good point.

White women everywhere have been unleashed and we see the true nature of women now: total degeneracy. They will continue to burn coal for the exotic adventure of it until we as white men stop them. But as always, the white man is his own worst enemy. Too mant betas will accept a blacked coalburner slut. Too many thirsty white knights. White alphas need to be role models for all the betas and show that we can, and must, control our women FOR THEIR OWN GOOD.

thats an old fcking map if THERES AUSTRO-HUNGARY on it and the second blunder is that there is a terror attack in Poland.
well thats the situation were in when leftits cucks invite 3rd world fckers for whom technological wonder is a kitchen oven and let them run loose on the whole western half of the continent

Why Finnish cops always shit on Estonian?

florence has looked like since forever

i dont see the problem???

Same shit again. My wife is from Lille, asshole, France is still white outside of the muzz neighborhoods in the big cities.

Chinese tourists are the worst

you realize they were getting dropped off in boats in Naples right? Italians didnt exactly invite them in, as far as i know, like germany did.

European men need to start getting some grit or you're going to lose everything. Yes, so do we.

lol my Italian teacher while i lived here used to call them "ants. they come in on the buses and get everywhere"

No. Youre being sold a weak panic vision. Europe is still very white and proud outside only certain sectors in the big cities. Ordinary Euros from Aberdeen to Firenze are sick and tired if Merkel's Sons. We will rise and remove kebab just like in America we elected Trump and will remove Taco.

most of the italian men i see look super gay. which makes sense, since all the alpha males got killed in WW2.

nah, the only 24/7 restaurants in Italy? Kabob stands. Really gets the noggin goin. Italians need to burn the midnight oil a little harder.

france is way more fallen than uk, germany and sweden.

For what? Women who hate them and goverments that imprison them?
The "white race" is over, the cultural Marxist has won by driving a wedge between the most basic unit there is: men & women.

No need to insult kiddo, I don’t give a flying fuck where you or your wife is coming from and if you couldn’t comprehend it with a mutt brain the statement was an exaggeration. Of course there are fucking white people in France but who could have thought, eh? I am comparing France which I visited 15 years ago and now and the matters got worse

Well I obviously don't live there, so I don't care how white is whom. I care about my own safety, especially when travelling.

Nah, in Rome there is a lot of security measures not only for the muzzies but for the political climate (antifa vs fascists). Yesterday in Turin the antifa threw cherry bombs with nails and pieces of glass inside to the police.

It's like in Australia you can't even own a fucking bulletproof vest. You can't even defend yourself in the most nonviolent way possible. The jews are right. We really are goyim cattle. That's how we act anyways.

Sad but true

I just got back from LA and Las Vegas and just want to say I hate chinks so much.

its actually interesting, theres a specific wall in Florence that used to be covered in Swaztikas, now its covered in the word Antifa

No sir. Compare your censorship laws, your rapefugees. France has the Front Nationale, which has power the AfD can only dream of. The liberation of Europe will begin in France. See: the novel Submission. Germany is frozen in self hatred and fear.

It's not like that. They don't want to be pictured because they do not want to be recognized and be a target when they're off duty. Also, pictures could be used by terrorists to plot attacks.
Another reason is that superiors in Rome are schizophrenics and usually get angry for any kind of bullshit (like how is your posture).
Actually soldiers are quite happy to get (some) pics with tourists. It depends by the place and the time they're asking it.
My brother was in the army last year.

P.s. user, visit Galleria d'Arte Nazionale near Villa Borghese. Previati and Neoclassicism.

>mfw obeying the law in 2018

dated a chinese girl for like, a week. Ive never been full-on interrogated every moment of my waking life as much as during that week. She would write down key points of our conversations to fact check later. SUPER rude to waiters. like worse than a wasted white girl.

Great so things seem safe until the nigger get more numerous and then it will be too late, great plan. Its like letting 30 nogs into your house and hiring somone to guard your valubles.

Oh ok. The world is different now than 15 yrs ago. Got it. Brilliant.

I explained to someone else, i am married to a French woman and visit Europe 3-4 times a year

>liberation of Europe
is not going to happen and you know it.

thanks for your post user. will do.

people here used to visit these countries down there in scores, they haven't for years now due to the situation, something which in turn hurts their already fucked economy. Tourism is a big thing there, or was. Everyone I ask about this, where have you vacation and the response is everywhere but southern europe

and now must go and buy beer before they fucking (((shut down))) the beer sale, fucking stink ass nanny country

Exactly.
Aussies got stripped if their guns without a fight.
Not in America. They will never take our guns, it will be total civil war. And they know it.

the political climate is very tense, a Forza Nuova (fascist party) activist has been kidnapped and beaten in Sicily, some members of Potere al Popolo (commies) have been stabbed while they were putting their posters on the walls. There have been some riots in turin, pisa and bologna.

youre forgetting that everyone emigrates to germany. white or not. poland, yugoslavia, spain, italy, greece, russia, dutch, belgian. british, turkish, moroccan, somali.
Everyone, it doesnt mean that all of them are non white

Youre a defeatist. We'll deal with you after we deal with the traitors.

I think you dated a fucking psycho.. and when it comes to literal crazy bitches white women excel at it.

Yep, sadly wouldnt go to paris. I want to get to Sweden, England, Germany and Norway before the full collapse. Fuck i hope ireland is ok

This image implies that Italy has had zero Muslim attacks in the last 30,000 years.

Sure. I will be waiting, diligently.

el creatura...
Russia is already 30% muslim or something.
its as 'fallen' as france, germany and the UK.
But the funny thing is that america will be the last bastion of the white race. because so many of your people live outside the utopian megacities. meanwhile here in europe everyone lives in a city. and media influence is easily spread throughout the entire country. in america whites live off the grid. thats why they wont fall like we will.