Christianity: BAD

Christianity: BAD

Video Games: GOOD

Other urls found in this thread:

christcenteredgamer.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Doomsday cult is probably abiut as much of a life controlling wallet consumer as that wall of vidya. At least he replaced it with something he has more personal responsibility over, and stands to lose very little by quitting whenever he realizes what hes doing isnt healthy.

Console pleb

>guy is clearly a playstation fan
>op posts picture of nintendo

It's not binary. You can be both religious and enjoy video-games to some extent

Christianity is fine. Cults are not.

christcenteredgamer.com/

Sonyggers are the same shiteaters as nintendrones without the smear campaign since Sony is a megacorp that controls the narrative.

>not realizing the reddit smear campaign against Christianity, only associating it with cults and pedophilia

>fundies getting called on their shit
>"smear campaign"

I bet you think Islamophobia is a thing too.

>why is op calling him a faggot when he is clearly a nigger

This kike gets it.
I play Dawn of War or Space Marine every time I have a need to slay demons.

>Doomsday cult

You mean like pic related?

>>fundies getting called on their shit
On what 'shit'? All that stuff they are right about?

>all white
>priest + pedophilia association
>bonus sexualized children

>Christianity: BAD
>Video Games: GOOD

This, but unironically.

Why are the boys all in underwear while the girls are dressed? Why not let them all be dressed?

Did that nigger win the lottery? The fuck is up with all those games?

At least the doomsday cult will make you good food for spending thousands of dollars on them.

there are obviously christian cults, but they are not even as bad as whats accepted in mainstream Islam (Both by values taught and numbers devoted)

The smear campaign is meant to spam media that associates Christianity with bad things while only associating Islam/Judaism with good things

Islamaphobia is part of the smear campaign too, trying to demonize people for associating Islam with anything negative.

As opposed to fucking NINTENDO?

Am I on 2003 GameSpot forums right now?

The Jew who made this should be murdered in the worst way.

Where is Shadman when you need him?

It's called having a job

If you believe that guy's post, he came from a household so religious he wasn't allowed to play vidya.

If you don't think that's extreme, why are you on Sup Forums? It's even more godless.

I had a cousin who's parents banned him from all video games, he was the most autistic person in my entire family.

lol, Nintendo is a dwarf that try to make you believe they're a megacorp. When Nintendo sell 60 million 3DS and Sony sell 10 million Vita, Sony can force the entire japanese industry to release their stuff on their machine.

I dont believe the post though. I'm not even Christian. I'm pointing out that theres an obvious smear campaign against Christianity and a campaign meant to make Islam seem better than it is.

Remember when Google was celebrating "December holiday festivities" instead of Christmas?

JUST

>loses family, escapes reality, goes into fantasy, get more items, room starts filling up with junk, becomes a hoarder
Depression, seek help

Yep, I'm on the 2003 Gamespot forums.

Why the fuck are you still playing console games?

Videogames are for children

Why aren’t the girls in underwear is the real question

Oh. Well, I agree with you on that bit. Overall Islam is a much more fundamentalist religion, and SJW and mainstream media types pretend that's not the case.
But there are crazy Christian cults who don't let their kids do anything, and there's no reason not to assume this guy didn't escape from one of them.
Unless it's some reddit I'm not aware of.

>Christianity: BAD

Video Games: GOOD

yeah

you christfags here on Sup Forums are especially disingenuous and delusional. you guys don't even believe in god and think that saying that you're a christian will somehow bring everyone back to the 50s

Wow what a fag

>it's afraid

>When you get so mad you accidentally start projecting

I stopped playing videogames when games directors stopped being game designer.

No I don't think my child should play a game with violence and nudity in it. That makes me some sort of evil christian fundamentalists?

What stopped you from playing PC games then?

The best ones are indie or niche.

Depends entirely on how old you think "a child" is.

video games are alright as a hobbie, as long as its not all you do...

whether or not the cults exist doesn't matter.

Its all about the associations the media is trying to make in your brain. Take notice every headline that has to do with Islam or Christianity and you will find 9 times out of 10 the Islam headlines have something Neutral/Positive about them and the Christianity headlines with have something Negative about them.

im imagining

>either/or mindset

The absolute state of high school Sup Forums

>God is dead, and Nintendo killed him.

the original, your mother will die in her sleep post

goddamnit i hate baits like pic related.
but AMEN
praise jesus man

I'd say the breaking point of a child is when they turn 15. Hopefully they've picked up better habits/hobbies by then they don't pick it up.

this

wreaks of fucking kike

>If you believe that guy's post, he came from a household so religious he wasn't allowed to play vidya.
Yes?
And?
Vidya is a waste of time and money responsible parents SHOULD prevent their children from being exposed to it.

>being a responsible parent and not letting your child play mature games
vs.
>not letting your child play any vidya at all ever

Yeah, no doubt. I'm commenting on the redditor in OP's post, not on mainstream media.

does pol realize (((secularism))) is toxic?

nigger you spend every dime you make on video games? what kind of fucking loser are you?

I don't think that's too unreasonable, beyond the fact that your 15 year old would have gone through multiple life affirming experiences without a shred of your guidence by then.

In the fucking 90's me and my buddies were coming up with songs about whores drinking gallons of cum while on the bus in elementary/middle school.

You're not shielding them, you're putting them to standards of better generations.

>2018
>still clinging onto a dead religion that was destroyed over 200 yrs ago

you're the one thats afraid, since christianity is the only thing that can relieve your suffering

projecting what exactly

By that logic, why are you wasting your time on Sup Forums? Is it ok because it's free?

Projecting your unwavering belief in the holy liberal narrative that clouds all logical thinking and makes you an honorary nigger.

>rejects God
>immediately starts worshiping something else

this

>implying that i made any political statements

you're beneath me dude

if it's dead then what are you so concerned about?

have you noticed that there is no fear whatsoever coming from the christians on this thread? the only person who is worried is you, my friend.

Yes shame on me for not letting my child spend hours playing video games wasting his life away. When he could be learning something or playing outside.

I'm going to be the autistic parent that puts a 1 hour designated time slot for games.

I was a kid too I know how they act. It's not even the nudity or violence that bothers me. It's the time sink and the consumerist nature of it.

>tfw christian
>tfw play vidya too

>not allowed to play video games while i was a christian
What? Was he amish?

Wtf, /ourkike/?

lol

I've started using the term honorary kike for people that spout the progressive lines. It's mostly white women too.

Oy fucking vey.

Just leave, you don't have the mental fortitude to even start something worse shutting down..

*sigh*
imbecile

worth*

It's so fucking tiring, even when I just want to watch youtube videos I end up arguing with you fucking kikes becuase your propaganda is everywhere.

Because I'm not a child idiot.
Do you think I'd let my kid browse Sup Forums so /lgbt/ can turn him into a trap, or so /cgl/ could give her whoring tips?

>destructive Christian doomsday cult
Sup Forums in a nutshell

Happening get in here faggots!

death = the lack of even a slightly legitimate reason to believe in christianity as an accurate model of how the universe is formed and how it works

>have you noticed that there is no fear whatsoever coming from the christians on this thread? the only person who is worried is you, my friend.

ROFL

this thread is about how kids need to turn off the toxic video games and get back in church. all out of fear of losing something

>a member of a judeochristian cult
>calls me a kike

so confusing

AMEN

Limiting your kids vidya time and making sure they have a well rounded day is very different than banning it entirely.

>/cgl/
>pro-whoring
That board is filled to the brim with salty girls who hate anyone who's sexy and shows skin.

There is nothing wrong with owning an enjoying a switch as an adult male.

>another soyboy thread
And to think there was a time when Sup Forums actually stuck to politics

What have I said that leads you to belive I'm a kike?

Come on Scholo, put yourself out there, mount and argument that can be countered.

COME THE FUCK ON FAGGOT, PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR COCK SUCKING MOUTH IS, I DARE, I DOUBLE FUCKING DOG DARE YOU. I TRIPLE FUCKING DOG DARE YOU.

SAY SOMETHING

FUCKING SAY SOMETHING

PROJECT THOUGHTS FROM THAT HOLE IN YOUR HEAD THAT YOU USE TO COLLECT BLACK SPERM, FUCKING DO IT SO I CAN SHIT DOWN YOUR NECK.

That never happened, stop pretending like a newfag, you only got decent political discussion at 4 in the morning and that was only before the election started.

>That board is filled to the brim with salty girls who hate anyone who's sexy and shows skin.
I was under the impression they all sucked cock to pay for their cosplay addiction.

Okay I get the first 3 up top is trying to convey but why the surgeon and black boy?

AMEN

>What have I said that leads you to belive I'm a kike?

you said it yourself dude, you're tired. since you can't read properly you should take a nap

>COME THE FUCK ON FAGGOT, PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR COCK SUCKING MOUTH IS, I DARE, I DOUBLE FUCKING DOG DARE YOU. I TRIPLE FUCKING DOG DARE YOU.

SAY SOMETHING

FUCKING SAY SOMETHING

PROJECT THOUGHTS FROM THAT HOLE IN YOUR HEAD THAT YOU USE TO COLLECT BLACK SPERM, FUCKING DO IT SO I CAN SHIT DOWN YOUR NECK.

lmao

Gamers:
>stage consumer revolt against SJWs and feminists through Gamergate, pretty much creating the Alt-Right in the process and kickstarting Trump's campaign

Christians:
>literally lick the feet of niggers in between molesting children and demanding mass non-white immigration

Yeah, I'm gonna say that gamers win this round.

>this thread is about how kids need to turn off the toxic video games and get back in church. all out of fear of losing something

Actually this thread is about how his christfag parents were right, vidya is shit. It's an entirely secular thread.

>this thread is about how kids need to turn off the toxic video games and get back in church.

do you actually think that playing videogames all day is a better idea that going to church once a week? lol

>Doom and Gloom
Ha, those were the times.

Are you kidding? Half of them think cosplayers are ruined if they lose their virginity, the other half think that being a wife and mother is the only respectable way to live the life.

Priests fuck little boys, tourist fuck little foreign girls, soldiers fuck the native population, doctors fuck illegal children without health insurance(Now crossing the liberal line of pure propaganda)

Bad goys exploit little girls by owning weapons, and McDonalds exploits children by being cheap and easy enough for their shit parents to feed it to them every meal.

ayy

Like a heroin addict quitting heroin by taking up drinking

>t. soyboy

you're obviously a gamer that doesn't like the industry anymore because you're old or don't have time for it anymore

>do you actually think that playing videogames all day is a better idea that going to church once a week? lol

all day? no. otherwise, yes

>doctors fuck illegal children without health insurance
I was thinking more about black baby abortions

This is a collection of two years. If you'd buy a game a week, you'd have 104, then add bulk-buys of older games and games from second-hand stores, you'll easily get up to the game count this guy has.

And if you have no other hobbies as well as, you know, a job that allows you to buy shit.

I think it's a chinese organ thief

>Doomsday cult

It was probably just a friendly Baptist church and he's just an autistic Fedora tipper.

>cult
>a good thing