>>161746559

hes right

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cwaH6WAIyRI
york.ac.uk/news-and-events/news/2018/research/no-evidence-to-link-violence-and-video-games/
apa.org/pi/families/review-video-games.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=hKD-lBrZ_Gg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

#MAGA! OUR PRESIDENT!

hes wrong

We already know; the alt-right voted against their own interests. They don't care, they want to see the world burn because they've never been touched by a woman

based trump will get rid of the american cancer polluting our video games

Can we not, faggot?

Kek

A TRUE PATRIOT! GOD'S PRESIDENT!

That's what you get for being a burger.

>implying Sup Forums isn't filled with monsters

>let’s take away freedoms in exchange for freedoms.
Picking and choosing. In America we have freedoms. Some freedoms are more free than other freedoms.

You guys voted for this.
Remember that when they take away our games it wasn't Anita that actually did it, it was Trump.

HILLARY LOST GET OVER IT

He's literally right.

good now remove anime next and make the white race great again

Never underestimate the double standards and hypocrisy of the right. They're pulling the liberty over security card right now in regards to gun control, while they want to shut down everything that would limit their power and ability to make money.

I agree

he's right you know
t. monster

People started being edgy because leftist ideas dominated the media so much they forgot what these retarded Republicans had to say in the first place.

youtube.com/watch?v=cwaH6WAIyRI

They won't be on Sup Forums much longer either

He has a point
Almost all of Sup Forums also cross posts on Sup Forums, so video games might actually turn you into living fecal matter

I agree.

Mods need to start deleting every post with a twitter screencap to kill Sup Forums posting

I guarantee you have zero clue as to what net neutrality ending actually means.

I'll affix my tinfoil hat here, this is all just an excuse to shut down the internet and control its content.

Mods need to start permabanning every single Sup Forums poster on all boards except Sup Forums.
Make it a true containment board.

People forget Senator Armstrong was supposed to be a parody.

Good. Maybe then Sup Forums would actually be good

The problem is stupid people playing videogames and braindead gun owners leaving their stuff in plain site, as well as teachers and school faculty that don't bother to look after their students more.

what did republicans mean by this?

york.ac.uk/news-and-events/news/2018/research/no-evidence-to-link-violence-and-video-games/
apa.org/pi/families/review-video-games.pdf
man, trump really doesn't know what he's saying.

Let me guess, you're one of those people who's been posting "SEE, TOLD YOU NOTHING WOULD HAPPEN" even though the repeal hasn't even gone into effect yet.

Educate yourself.

>tweeted 2012
Why are chapotraphouse faggots raiding Sup Forums so hard today?
Is this really what they do with their free time?

You have no original thoughts and only repeat what your masters tell you.

Tell me, O Great Seer,
what will happen once net neutrality is revoked?

He blamed Video games again just three days ago you mongoloid

>Scott Israel
They're not even trying anymore

You get nothing for defending corporations, and they get nothing for defending you.
Consider that.

>he says as he swallows the mainstream reddit narrative on net neutrality whole

Let's stop this conversation right there.
Here's a cool video where a guy with actual background in network engineering explaining in detail (and playing devil's advocate against) Net Neutrality:
youtube.com/watch?v=hKD-lBrZ_Gg

tl;dw:
• True NN can degrade the majority of users' quality-of-service to accommodate a tiny percentage of heavy users.
• The question of NN first rose up when BitTorrent first became popular. ISPs often chose to throttle bittorrent or even shut it down completely because their networks weren't built for that type of heavy traffic.
• With the rise of streaming, Comcast preferred to put non-streaming usage on high priority and throttle stream services. Upgrading their networks so that all types of net usage were receiving equal, quality service is expensive. Strict NN forces them to abandon such policies and reduce quality-of-service for all customers..
• Comcast demanded companies like Netflix & YouTube pay them for upgrading their customers' networks (claiming they deserve compensation for acting as a "distributor") Netflix initially refused (claiming they already paid whatever they owed when they bought/upgraded their server-side infrastructure from a different ISP) and took the entire thing to the public. A lot of people pointed out that while Comcast are throttling foreign streaming services, they do not appear to throttle their own service (xfinity). This drums up the first wave of NN talk.
• A major reason why broadband internet ever even got to capacities where streaming services could be commercially viable is because cable companies (e.g. Comcast) begun switching their cable infrastructure to IP. DSL companies, in contrast, were heavily regulated and were forced to physically and legally separate their internet services from their phone services (a form of NN), which removed many incentives from improving the networks.
[...]

How long before this faggot is thrown out the White House?

not an answer to my question but it confirms my suspicions of you

I get information from my friends, peers and various websites including conservative minded ones to form my own opinion of it.
It seems people who are pro corporation want neutrality to end. Corporations have a history of lowering quality and fucking their consumers unless there are regulations in place to protect the consumer.
You're betting an awful lot on the idea of a corporation breaking the mold and not fucking you in the ass for every penny they can get.

[...]
• However, outright removing NN removes incentive for innovation, too. Why bother upgrading your network to accommodate new data usage patterns when you could just throttle whatever doesn't suit your current model? Things are nuanced like that.
• The question of censorship without NN regulation is still worryingly unanswered.
• All "standard" cases in favor of NN are still valid and probably outweigh the disadvantages.
• The reason why there are no data caps or service packages (as pro-NN scaremongers like to bring up) is because ISPs are aware that the public would cry foul over these things. They still would love to implement them, if they could get away with it.
• The FCC could have, in theory, done lots of really weird, draconian and outright harmful things when ISPs were classified under Title II (public utility providers). They didn't, but in theory they could. With the switch back to Title I, a lot of these theoretical powers were stripped from the FCC, in return the ISPs are implicitly expected to continue upholding NN. Whether they'd follow up on these expectations is questionable at best.
• There is still hope that, seeing the heavy public opinion backlash in favor of NN, ISPs won't roll out any offensively exploitative policies anytime soon.

what for?

>oy vey you can't take my guns #donttreadonme
>we need to have a serious conversation on taking violent videogames away
yeah killing people IRL isn't as bad as killing them in game

>We need to have an honest conversation as to what should and should not be allowed in the United States as it relates to the things being put in the hands of our young people
The guns?

For being a worthless piece of shit.

Always with the "UR REDDIT" shit.
Come up with something new already.

Why are you bothering? They regurgitate whatever they hear on Sup Forums. Their entire lifes motivation stems from "teh lulz" like its 2006.

Tell me, what would you expect a telecom conglomerate to do after spending millions bribing government officials and spreading misinformation campaigns to repeal a law that prevented them from censoring, throttling and nickel and diming customers?

shill
They wont take the dive as fuck you right away, they will just peel back more regulations and introduce more and more scummy things. This is how corporations do things, they try to find the sweet spot where not enough or no outrage is made over something they do then they inch forward more and more.
How on earth in 2018 people think that billion dollar empires are going to do anything but fuck you over is beyond me.

Written just like a reddit post.

If it gets the soyboys to finally start going outside then frankly I see no issue with this

desu he's not wrong, I'm glad the only games I play these days or runescape and mtg. If you're still buying shooting games in 2018 it's time to grow up.

>2012
nice try

>2012

you leftists really are a vile lot.

If videogames cause sexism then they cause violence. It is a natural conclusion.

>truth only comes from reddit

Really makes ya think

>take away our games
No one here plays games

LOOKS LIKE VIDEOGAMES BACK ON THE MENU

>LELREDDIT
Do you actually ever leave Sup Forums or what. Entire fucking internet is calling them out over this hypocrisy. But no, stay in your fucking hugbox safespace and plug your ears like they need you too you good little cuck.
You enjoy watching someone else fuck up your life after all.

Alt-right here. Thats absolutely true desu.

>muh reddit

Kys

>literal who twitter screencap from 6 years ago
these threads should be banned

>2012
Remind me what happened that year?
Was it Sandy Hook?

How are you going to shitpost when Trump removes your foolish freedom of speech?

People in the US always vote against their own interest. Everyone on /pol is a trailer trash poorfag. And still they don't want universal healthcare, free education or public housing.

Not an argument.

>Liberalism is truth!
I'm not American so I honestly don't care. It's funny. But you seem to lap everyone on the right into one monolithic group; which is typical reddit behaviour.

>2012 he literally said this at CPAC again, hes never changed his mind on it.

This, but unironically

That was epic, epic for the win!

thats a cute monster

No argument.

literally me irl

Think about what will happen if Sup Forums stopped playing videogames and went outside. You don't want this trust me.

REPRESENT!

Show us yer chub.

Okay, you have to admit that the phrase "your foolish freedom of speech" is a huge red flag

>can't debunk the truth, so he calls it liberalism

I get it now; tag anything that hurts your feefees as a 'lib' and mommy will take the painy wainies away!

Someone's been reading Polygon and Kotaku too much the last 5 years.

>his presidents continue to shit on his beliefes
>no uh I never held these
You are literally thinking and acting like what your centrist strawmen say

>I don't understand your motivation, it differ s from mine, so I must conclude you are not acting in your own interests

Where is your argument?

They're honestly just indoctrinated to believe in an "Us vs Them" ideology. They can't function outside of the narrative others create for them.

Why are Americans so dysfunctional?

>you see, it's actually in the alt-rights interest to vote for the open-borders candidates

based mods doing their work
get fucked Sup Forumstards

Shut it down.

>Sup Forums endlessly infiltrating Sup Forums
>now Sup Forums gets to return the favor

It's a very reddit post. I'm not wrong lol
>liberals care about freedom of speech now
He isn't removing my freedom of speech.

Politicfags BTFO

fixed

Bad parenting and selfish materialism makes people not love each other

Stop focusing on the wrong stuff and start going after pedophiles/child abusers

>He isn't removing my freedom of speech.
>gif
kek