Boku no Hero Academia

In the previous thread someone said that they assumed Midoriya would be hit by the quirk canceling bullet, but would that have any effect on OFA? Seeing how he was born quirkless he probably lacks any quirk factor in his body

Does the passing of OFA give someone quirk factor? Or does it bypass that completely?

Since OFA is a weird quirk (can be passed on forcibly, can be received by people with existing quirk, can't be stolen), I think the quirk erasing bullet may not have any effect on it

Apologize

I don't mean to shit on your asinine theories but if Midoriya didn't have a quirk factor then Aizawa wouldn't have been able to shut off his quirk during the quirk evaluations.

>Mfw every fucking time the villains get a "power of friendship" moment.

Best girl when?

/thread

>born disabled
>bullied for years
>former qt mom becomes fat cow due to depression from breeding a failure
>dad leaves country out of shame
>gets game breaking power, only manages to hurt himself with it
>so frail he ranks below invisiwhore and a literal 3 feet tall midget with sticky balls for hair in a physical test
>everytime someone comments on his looks it's to tell him he looks like shit
>when a girl shows interest in him in canon the readership instantly ships said girl with his bully
>so lacking in testosterone the only doujins he's in feature him getting fucked by other boys, often genderbended
>his hero name literally means failure as a 5/10 told him she thought it sounded cool
>constantly sucks his bully's dick and apologizes to him
>loses to both his rivals
>is shown inferior in every way to the original successor of his mentor
is there a more JUSTed protagonist than deku? l thought it'd be difficult to make a more pathetic mc than naruto but l underestimated glorious nippon

I find Jirou fags to be some of the most pleasant people in these threads, what do you think Sup Forums?

At the end of the arc after her off screen fight.

fourth post bourth post

So, if Momo can make gas masks, why didn't she make gas masks for herself and Todoroki and then just surround them in a cloud of tear gas? Aizawa wouldn't be able to do shit

No circlejerking.

why tougth? does hori think friendhip is gay?

>creaty

Geneva convention

>Geneva convention
In the same universe where a guy is constantly disassembling then reassembling his own daughter in his Yakuza torture dungeon on a near daily basis?

What if Midoriya, keeps a bunch of hair in his pocket and after he gets hit with the quirk dart he immediately chows down on the hair? Would OFA be passed on to himself?

>his own daughter

Hagakurefags are the best, there are very few of them and they aren't disruptive. Jirou is the best girl though

>tumblr
Apologize

Because Aizawa shut down all the OFA users inside Midoryia. The bullet on the other hand might work like the mind control quirk, can only affect one person

That's why they're called villains.

Hagakurefags post here all the time you just can't see them

I dont save any pictures. I just google and post

Please stop talking about my invisible wife

She's shit

>Ojiro goes home for the holidays
>Meets up with his old friends from middle school
>"So I've got a girlfriend now!"
>Friends ask to see pics
>Ojiro shows them a pic of a seemingly-empty bedroom
>"Its hard to tell because she's actually invisible, but trust me, she's real and she'd be super pissed if she knew I was showing you guys these"
>Friends say he's full of shit and to put more effort into his lies next time
>Begin to walk away and get the ever-loving shit scared out of them by a completely-invisible Hagakure shouting BOO from right behind them

so i just read the chapter and mirio was fucking cool but i dont understand the cliffhanger, if mirio was able to doge all of OH attacks and bullets from cronostasis what would be the figth be any different now that they are targeting eri

>dreamed I wanted to fuck pink but was apparently that type of dude who is unthreatening enough that girls glomp him without any kind of sexual intent in highschool

Was a strange dream

How did Hori make the perfect Husbando?

Yakuza are SHIT

>The entire chapter has been hinting towards Mirio getting shot by the quirk cancelling bullet, removing his phasing for good
>This is going to lead into an arc where All Might helps heroes who were forcibly retired, including Lemillion, Ragdoll, and Ingenium I, to get rehabilitated and contribute to the hero force in their own ways

cliffhanger is if mirio is gonna take the bullet for her

>My waifu is shit
Yes, we know user, we know

but why? he didnt have a problem figthing and keeping eri safe

Seems like the bullets damage the Quirk factor as a whole, probably making it impossible for a Quirk to manifest at all. It'll just destroy it rather than simply turn it off, like Aizawa does.

In regards to the other point, if we assume my above theory is false, he would still have to digest it like he had to wait with All Might's hair.

Cool blog

that's what the cliffhanger is, i didn't say it was a particularly tense one

Not anytime soon. Even Hori forgot she exists this arc.

>it's already been fired at Eri
>we don't know what kind of bullet it is
>if Mirio phases it, it'll hit Eri
>he has to take the bullet

>when a girl shows interest in him in canon the readership instantly ships said girl with his bully
>so lacking in testosterone the only doujins he's in feature him getting fucked by other boys, often genderbended
I hate this fandom

>constantly sucks his bully's dick and apologizes to him
And I hate Hori for this

or he can do his glich thing and just get ejected from the floor

Mirio take the hit for her, loses his quirk, and becomes Deku's Tsukauchi

>Mirio take the hit for her, loses his quirk
arent they using a normal bullet?

Who is, objectively speaking, the most physically attractive girl in class 1A?

Nah, it's bullets with the perfected serum which erases quirks for good

if he's fast enough to eat the bullet after it's been fired shouldn't he be fast enough to just move eri out of the way

i dont see a needle in it plus why would mirio take the bullet for eri if the only thing in danger is her quirk

Mina
>cute face
>solid tits
>firm ass
>T H I G H S

It's Mina for me, she's really perfect

I have to agree, something about Mina's proportions are so naturally perfect for breeding that even though I'm normally into loli she still does things to my dick.

Jirou. By a long shot.

>Intelligence: E

Everyone needs a dump stat, user. Mina has high scores in every physical attribute AND Charisma, she just needs a smart husbando to do the taxes for the family.

She makes up for it

>minafags are lolifuckers
Absolutely disgusting. You are no man of justice.

I guess she's stuck with Mineta now

What's the source on this? Is this from an omake?

>INTfags

>S TIER
Momo
>A TIER
Mina
Ochako
>B TIER
Jirou
>F TIER
Tsuyu
>NA TIER
Tooru

is Jirou a lesbian?

Aizawa!

>not liking loli

I don't fully agree with you, but you put Tsuyu in F-tier so I respect your opinion.

Her husbando is Kiri, though

Don't you have a playground to be staking out, villain?

INT classes
>Wizard
>Psion
>Erudite
CHA classes
>Paladin
>Sorc
>Bard

Tooru belongs in Cute Tier

How does midoriya have quirk factor tho? If he was truly quirkless then he would have been born without Plus Alpha. This either means the passing of OFA gave it to him or that he originally had a quirk, which would explain the latent factor

Mina is definitely the most attractive.

What this man said

Kiri and Bakugo can share her, she seems like the lewd enough type to be down for that

2D only

Posting Bakurapist

>former qt mom
>former

I LOVE HIZASHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The databook

Erasers work, why wouldn't the bullet?

Mina is too much of a slut to stay loyal to kiri

>Bakugo with anyone
Fuck off

>falling for tumblrs fatty apologist "THICC" meme
Chubby chasers not wanted here.

>he doesn't like best boy
Shit taste senpai

The question is how erasers even worked, why would Midoria have plus alpha in his body? Could be evidence to him originally having a quirk that was stolen. I doubt eating one strand of hair would give him quirk factor

The only lesbians are Nejire and Dragongrill

So, what happens to Mirio next chapter? My bet is he keeps his Quirk, but gets seriously injured

She's not a slut, she just likes to keep her options open. There's nothing wrong with trying out other boys.

>implying your lonely ass wouldn't fuck a fat girl if she was remotely interested in you

If BNHA were R-rated and realistic, how many boys in the class do you think Mina would have fucked by the end of the year now that they live in the same dorms together?

I'm betting at least 4.

What the fuck does that whore think she's doing?

Does OfA pass down the quirks of the previous users?

I don't understand why it wouldn't fuse with the quirk of the user and pass on each generation when the time comes. It fused the first time when AfO gave his brother the quirk. It should fuse permanently each time if the user has a quirk.

Alien Harlot must repent

>implying I don't have two skinny cosplayer gfs already
Nice projection fatty.

You have to be 18 to post here, Hagakure.

Calm down Toru

Worst girl, fuck off.

Then does midoriya have multiple quirks he doesnt even know about yet? That could explain why all might changes forms when he goes all out but it seems off

Is she catholic?