Its a travesty that most prisons dont off methadone to addict inmates

The addicts go through horrible withdrawal in prison without methadone, and when they get out, they overdose and die because their tolarance has reset to 0. Before you faggots say “good” just remember there are many addicts out there who are far superior to your worthless asses. These people would rather spend a day as themselves in full blown withdrawal than a day as you, a full blown inferiorboy.

Good

Good

This is the place that says the school shooter is the real victim, and you want sympathy for drug users?

Yeah, saving meth addicted criminals must be #1 on our agenda.

Let's ignore white genocide folks and think about the overdosing rapists and murderers in prison.

Who gives a fuck?

>dependent on drugs
>superior

Good

>asian girls who do hard drugs

fucking hot

You’re right, there just isn’t enough resources to solve two problems at the same time. We always have to pick one.

Are you going to post anything explaining the downside in all of this?

Rip

Hello Schlomo. You know what to do

Yup. For example, im dependent on drugs, and i was as smart at age 10 as you are now.

Yeah. Addicts love trump.

Go and OD somewhere, see if I care, imbecile.

Getting into hard, addictive drugs is the most retarded shit ever. It's akin to weak people that are socially influencable enough to start smoking in highschool or later because some other cool kids are doing it.

How the fuck do you even start doing heroin or meth? Virtually everybody knows this shit is absolute poison that will ruin your life and a lifelong battle.

The only drugs I've tried are non addictive. I'm curious, but not curious enough to try total fucking crap. If you end up in prison from heroin or meth addiction or something akin, you're a moron that deserves it.

if your given the opportunity to fix your life up you shouldn't land yourself in prison.

>there are many addicts out there who are far superior to your worthless asses

Pfft no faggot.

Anyone that gets addicted to fucking heroin is a rock bottom sack of garbage.

Only a degenerate drug addict would think that some junkie is superior to a normal person.

I'm must add, the only addicts I have sympathy for are the normal people who got addicted to opioids after an illness/surgery, due to a retarded pharmaco-healthcare system.

you should suffer through your withdrawals, then when you think about doing those drugs again it can give ya something to think about

w/d is ndb, you made your bed you sleep in that shit.

The only tranvesty is your crack whore mother.

>Its a travesty that most prisons don't off addict inmates.
fixed

>cry for help
Get your shit together

or you could just get addicted to vidya instead of meth.