Jews control the news

I will prove it in this thread for the newfags

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mK7rm4nn020
youtube.com/watch?v=4HlzMxMIgwE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith–Mundt_Act
jta.org/2016/10/26/top-headlines/5-top-donors-to-clinton-election-bid-reportedly-are-jewish
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_L._Goldfein
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_and_Ethel_Rosenberg
youtube.com/watch?v=XYomf6PvBtc
youtube.com/watch?v=EPcFFuOH9mQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let's look at the New York Times.

Top Leadership. The following leading roles are held by Jews:
>Chairman & Vice Chairman
>Publisher & Deputy Publisher
>Managing Editor & Deputy Managing Editor
>President/CEO (spouse) & Chief Operating Officer
>*At least* 7 out of 13 Board members are Jewish, and *at least* 7 out of 14 Executive Committee members are Jewish.

The Editor-in-chief of the following NYT sub-publications are Jewish:
>NYT Editorial Page, NYT Global Edition, NYT Magazine, NYT Style Magazine, NYT Live Journal, and NYT Biz Day. It appears that the only sub-publication left is the NYT Book Review, whose last editor-in-chief was Jewish (and whose current editor-in-chief may be Jewish, but it’s unclear)

Bureau Chiefs. The Bureau Chiefs for the following offices are Jewish:
>Washington DC, Los Angeles, London, Paris, Rome, Berlin, Central & Eastern Europe (Warsaw), Jerusalem, South Asia, and Australia. In other words, the capital of most of the largest Western countries: the USA, the UK, France, Italy, Germany, Poland, and Australia.

Chief Correspondents. The following “Chief” correspondents are Jewish:
>Chief National, Chief International, Chief Political, Chief Domestic Affairs, Chief Diplomatic, Chief European Business Correspondents, Chief Mergers & Acquisitions, Chief White House, and Chief Military Correspondent. Only one of the NYT’s current “Chief” Correspondent positions was held by a non-Jew – the Chief Washington Correspondent.

Let's look at NBC.

NBC Universal is organized into 5 divisions, each of which is led by a Chairman. The Chairman of all 5 divisions are Jewish. The #2 position for each division is its President. 4 of the 5 divisions have Jewish Presidents. The remaining division, the News Group, instead has 3 Presidents, one for each of the news networks. 2 of those 3 are Jewish, and the remaining one has a Jewish spouse. NBC Universal is owned by Comcast, which is led by its Chairman & CEO, who is Jewish. The #2 at Comcast is the Sr. Executive Vice-President, who is also Jewish. In short, the #1 and #2 at every level and within every wing of NBC Universal is Jewish.

Let's look at CBS.

CBS’ CEO, Chairman, Vice-Chairman, and Chairman Emeritus are Jewish. CBS’ main division is CBS News, which is led by its President, David Rhodes, who is Jewish. CBS three other divisions are Television, Sports, and Films. The President of each of those three divisions is also Jewish. Thus, each of its four divisions has a Jewish President, much like the five divisions at NBC, each of which is led by a Jewish president (and Jewish Chairman). Unlike NBC or CNN, CBS does not have a parent company to analyze. CBS does, however, control two television networks: the CW Network and Showtime Networks. The President, CEO, and Chairman of both networks are Jewish (because of course they are). CBS’ Chief National Correspondent is Jewish, as is the case with CNN, NBC, and the NYT. The majority of its general correspondents are also Jewish.

Let's look at CNN.

The President of CNN’s parent company, Turner Broadcasting, is Jewish (David Levy). His immediate predecessor was also Jewish (Phillip Kent). The majority of Turner’s current C-level executives are Jewish. (Doug Shapiro, Lauren Hurvitz, Louise Sims, Howard Shimmel, and several others). CNN’s current President is Jewish (Jeff Zucker). Throughout its life, two-thirds of CNNs’ Presidents have been Jewish (Jeff Zucker, Walter Isaacson, Reese Schonfeld, and Burt Reinhardt). CNN’s current Vice President is also Jewish (Ken Jauntz). CNN’s U.S. Division has had an unbroken stream of Jewish Presidents since at least the mid 1990s. (Ken Jauntz, John Klein, Rick Kaplan, and possibly beyond). The majority of CNN’s current Executive VP’s are also Jewish. (Allison Gollust, Richard Davis, Amy Entalis, Andrew Morse, and others). Each of the EVP’s mentioned in the last sentence were immediately preceded by someone who was also Jewish. (Albie Hecht, Scot Safon, Susan Bunda, and Mark Whitaker, who served as HLN President and CNN EVP, Marketing EVP, Content Development EVP, and Editorial EVP, respectively). Currently, the three highest ranking individuals in CNN’s Washington Bureau are Jewish (Sam Feist, Adam Levine, and Eric Sherling).

CNN’s Lead Political Anchor, Chief Political Correspondent, Chief Political Analyst, Chief Political Director, Chief National Correspondent, and Chief Washington Correspondent are all Jewish. (Wolf Blitzer, Dana Bash, Gloria Borger, David Chalain, John King, and Jake Tapper). In other words, CNN’s top six—and only six— “Chief” anchor positions are held by Jews.

You think it's only an American problem?

.. Of the seven largest Swedish dailies five are owned by Jews and the remaining two by American investment banks, one being Goldman Sachs. The Jewish Bonnier family have the biggest monopoly, owning four of the biggest papers 96 book publishers, 42 business and trade press newspapers, 105 digital news platforms, 9 film companies, 176 magazines, 23 major papers, 33 TV stations, and 33 “other” media outlets.

One of the largest Swedish dailies is the Dagens Nyheter, the Bonnier owned and most influential paper in Sweden, which shapes public discourse. This was the paper that covered up sexual attacks on Swedish girls at a festival in 2015. The Bonnier family also fired the Chief Editor, Erik Månsson, after he published articles in the 1990s showcasing opposition among Swedes to mass immigration.

.. in fact, the open borders campaign in Sweden started in 1964 when David Schwarz, Jewish, penned "The Immigration Problem in Sweden" in the Dagens Nyheter. This started a fierce debate, led by Schwarz & his Jewish co-thinkers. All Jewish contributors favoured multiculturalism. This resulted in an immigration bill in '75. The Cons. Rightist Party, which first embraced multiculturalism was led by Gunnar Heckscher of Jewish descent. This is in accordance with that lovely lady from Sweden who says Jews lead the push for Europe to become multicultural. Israel even pays migrants $3,500 to "relocate" to Sweden.

thanks for the bump

Good thread

Havn't seen these ones thanks user

Bump

Drelpf

Bump.

youtube.com/watch?v=mK7rm4nn020

You want to make the difference ... go and save this womans from this fat fucks instead of being here forever .... and realize why everybody in the pat worshiped the pussy and succed thanks to matriarchy

youtube.com/watch?v=4HlzMxMIgwE

bumpity

kek ive seen this once before

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith–Mundt_Act

>discussing politics with libtard
>bring up how Obama repealed the 1948 Smith Mundt act
>soyboy.exe has stopped working

Literally every time

NPR

checked
NDAA is the name given to it and onig tabled 500m to the state department so they can hand it out to the MSM. I'm just wondering why Trump hasn't struck it down, seems like an easy way to stop money flowing to the talking heads and crash their networks

Even Fox is not immune from the heeb

Lets be clear about this. These people are not American. Not white. Not westerners. They are social terrorists, no better than muslims. Worse even. They mean to end you.

Bump people need to be red pilled on the Jew.

You\re preaching to the choir mate.

No surprise that all these media outlets have been slandering Poland accusing it of carrying out the Holocaust.

bump

You fail to burn the hornet's nest. Now they are everywhere.

If you classify anyone with any jewish relatives as jewish, then jews make up alot more than 2% of the population.

These are people that either had Jewish weddings or publicly identify as Jewish. None of the judenstars go back more than one generation. There were plenty of people with questionable heritage and Jewish last names that weren't included.

Also most don't include people that married Jews (like Molotov in Soviet Union) or that had Jewish children via affairs (like Liebknecht in Germany) or married their only sons to Jewish women and had Jewish grandchildren (like Stalin).

based viet

yep.. they throw their entire weight against any goy that pushes back

>These are people that either had Jewish weddings or publicly identify as Jewish.
But publically identifying as having jewish heritage might involve having one jewish grandparent.

Show me one person you disagree with and i'll prove they're Jewish.

>or married their only sons to Jewish women
So if a jew marries their only son to a christian, does that make them not count as a jew?

I'm not disagreeing. I'm just saying that if you want to use this classification method, much more than 2% of the population would be considered "jewish".

If you take the wildest interpretation you get ~9,000,000 or roughly 2.6%.

Jew is a race with a cult. Christianity is a raceless religion. I'll explain further if you want.

>This was the power of nazi propaganda
No wonder they lost.

Every Jew on this list is a full fledged kike. There's no quarter breed Christians. The list would be much longer if we included every crypto or people with kike faces and kike last names but no communal register or online admission.

This is why media is intent on sowing discord among whites, supporting immigration, and attacking those who aren't PC (anti-white). Wake up, motherfuckers.

I'd start with Israel, the self described "Jewish state", which doesn't allow convert immigrants at all even though more than half of all immigrants are now atheist. Israel and Jews by and large despise the traditions of Judaism and don't care about what you believe in, only your supposed chosen race bloodline.

70% of Sup Forums doesn't even know Jews control everything anymore this is a sad state.

Forgot these leaf

The top 20 donors to Hillary Clinton were Jewish.

I'd argue it's influence, not control. It would take one military brigade 24hrs to remove them from positions of power and another 24 months to fully remove them from the west.

Nice. That's insane. I knew the top five were and I thought that was bad enough.

jta.org/2016/10/26/top-headlines/5-top-donors-to-clinton-election-bid-reportedly-are-jewish

Mostly Jewish*

And feminism was created by Jews.

But Jews don't want it in Israel.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

Oy vey..

Bumpers

I never liked his voice
and him being is an obvious no-no to any attempts of conversing, ofcourse.

LMAO those bitches put the 'Fran' in 'nne Frank.
GUH-ROSS

How redpilled are average Russians on the JQ? Semibankirschina and all that post-Soviet stuff.

Poor dragon

Bumpstock.

Idk I guess not really, most are oblivious to all of it especially because you can literally be thrown in jail for 5 years for denying the holobunga or promoting any fascist/NS literature and so (Actual law is titled "against the rehabilitation of nazism" or something along those lines

>especially because you can literally be thrown in jail for 5 years for denying the holobunga
And that's a recent, pretty new law, too, if I recall correctly.

I saw some Russianon try to rationalize this by saying "it's so Putin can crack down on neo-Nazi groups sponsored by Soros that keep trying to burn down the country!"

O... okay user.

>pretty new law, too, if I recall correctly.
You could say that, yeah, about 6 years old IIRC

>it's so Putin can crack down on neo-Nazi groups sponsored by Soros that keep trying to burn down the country!

Haha, I bet some disillusioned westerners latch onto that too, still that falls apart when Putin says that holobunga was like the worst shit ever that mustn't be forgotten at the synagogue opening, one example

Putin cucks are the worst.

Thought this was gonna be some shitty bait thread where OP goes "LOLOL IT'S DA JOOZ XD LOOK AT MY NAZI PROPAGANDA FOR PROOF". Glad to see I was mistaken. Have a bump.

Bump

Very interesting. Any infiltration like this in our military?

The guy in charge of your airforce, nukes, space and cyber command is a Jew. Sorry.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_L._Goldfein

>space
Stealing all the ayy lmao tech I imagine.

They control the Russian nuclear arsenal and the Russian space program as well.

good shit OP

It was actually two American Jews that gave American nuclear secrets to the Soviets.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_and_Ethel_Rosenberg

>inb4 le oppenheimer meme

what meme?

It's similar to the Salk meme. What I have isn't concrete so i'll save my diatribe for another thread.

Are you the guy that always claims Allende didn't have a half Jewish mother when I post this meme?

oh alright, also no I'm not, actually you showed me allende was a kike so thanks for that

It ruins my other arguments when I try to take down intelligent kikes that did good work by pointing out they built on goy inventions, had almost entirely goy teams, were appointed by kikes or people married to kikes, etc. My main premise is that Jewish influence is overwhelmingly negative, if not genocide, not the "every single Jew" sperg shit so i'll give you Oppenheimer and Salk. Even Einstein if you want it.

>mfw

user please dump the rest of your propaganda posters. Me want.

>Even Einstein
He was a fraud, Red Ice did a good video on that. Not that I like Red Ice desu.

what if the jews are trapped at the top where they are controlled, sabotaged, and held hostage by an even more secretive community?

genocidal

I have 80+ but i'll post some more yid ones.

Explain.

It's not like kikes created most of these newspapers. They were slowly infiltrated and hijacked.

CNN was founded and built by a goy. New York Times was founded and built by a goy. Atlantic run by (((Goldberg))) was created by goys. LA times run by (((Levinsohn))) was created by goys. National Post in Canada is run by (((Godfrey))) but was created by goys. Toronto Sun is also run by (((Godfrey))) and was created by goys.

In the interest of honesty CBS was created by a Jew and a goy. NBC was created a Jew. In Canada Global News, Rebel, Walrus, were created by Jews.

bump for rare

Canadaland is another founded by a Jew former CBC employee and is pushed by the CBC.

This picture makes me think of... today

Watch The Rebel, goy. It's the only media outlet on your side!

Juif is french
Jude is german

Stupid

et?

youtube.com/watch?v=XYomf6PvBtc

AH - Warning to Canadians .. just censored again

I wonder what the consequences are of undue influence. Oh, one is effective control.

>Might Makes Right
>Purge the Merchants

youtube.com/watch?v=EPcFFuOH9mQ

Do you understand what i'm getting at though?