Stalker thread

New month, new thread. How are your favorites doing?

>Not-flopping tier
***,*75 (**1,691 pt) Princess Principal
***,276 (**2,876 pt) Symphogear AXZ
***,394 (**1,737 pt) New Game!!
***,458 (**1,450 pt) Fate/Apocrypha

>Medium tier
***,691 (***,809 pt) Knights & Magic
**1,011 (***,585 pt) Made in Abyss

>Teekyu tier
**1,113 (***,769 pt) Teekyu

>Medium tier (continuation)
**1,308 (***,368 pt) Gamers!

>Flop tier
**1,514 (***,520 pt) Isekai Shokudou
**1,677 (***,382 pt) Isekai Smartphone
**1,811 (***,558 pt) Hajimete no Gal
**2,009 (***,110 pt) Aoyama-kun
**2,544 (***,186 pt) Ballroom
**2,651 (***,714 pt) Hitorijime
**2,812 (***,110 pt) Koi to Uso/Love and Lies
**2,903 (***,115 pt) Vatican
**3,214 (***,319 pt) Kakegurui
**3,337 (***,518 pt) Tenshi no 3P
**3,816 (***,144 pt) Centaur

Saving anime tier
**6,222 (***,236 pt) Classroom of the Elite
**6,401 (***,208 pt) Battle Girl High School
**6,609 (***,170 pt) Nana Maru
**7,198 (***,*31 pt) Altair
**9,118 (***,272 pt) Guruguru
*10,343 (***,300 pt) Action Heroine
*10,785 (***,239 pt) NTR
*18,616 (***,214 pt) HinaLogi
*21,819 (***,*78 pt) Chronos Ruler
*23,329 (***,*30 pt) DIVE!!
*85,218 (***,*46 pt) Clione no Akari
100,836 (***,*41 pt) 18if
---,--- (***,*30 pt) Konbeni

Is this going to be the season with the most sub-1k selling shows? Also, where were you when May'n and Nagi Yanagi couldn't save their respective shows from flopping hard?

>>Not-flopping tier
>***,*75 (**1,691 pt) Princess Principal
When and how and why did this happen? It was flip floppers-tier flopping the first few weeks

Because ACTAS cancelled out the 3hz curse.

Fuck off with your sales general, this shit only purpose if for shitposting

Does anyone have the sales numbers for last season?

FUG :D
MIRACLE OF THE YEAR

What a shitty season.

It started getting attention and good rankings after 5th or 6th episode and the last episode pushed it into the top 100.

>Isekai Smartphone
Thank god.

The show is good, who knew.

PriPri went as far as top 25. 3hz and Actas are saving anime.

It first got a big boost after episode 5 aired because it had some incredible animation, gifs and things of it were shared around the internet kept it hovering between 100-300 most of the week. Then it kept up the momentum for a few weeks and attracted more viewers by doing things like free nico livestreams of the entire series so far. After episode 8 this week where there was a big backstory reveal and emotional climax it got another huge boost. Basically it seems to have spread by word of mouth and thus taken its time to find its footing and get going.

Lots of Japanese were concerned about the writer being the same guy that did Valverave and Kabaneri too so were holding off incase he fucked it up but it has been relatively solid.

Some people will try to say it is because the BD has mobage codes with it, but the game really doesn't seem to be doing very well at all and the mobage codes were announced as soon as the BD got listed and was ranking around 2000 so they seem to have had little to no impact.

>Centaur
fucking rip

>**6,222 (***,236 pt) Classroom of the Elite
At least LN is one of the best sellers.

>yfw JUUUUBEEEEIII saved anime

Unlike floppers it actually has something going for it.

>***,276 (**2,876 pt) Symphogear AXZ
>first volume is predicted to sell 6-7k while GX v1 sold 21k
What went wrong?

GX had event tickets

Cannot even break Kemono Friends

So is Princess Principal worth picking up? I've been listening to the full version of the OP several times and I like it, is the show itself any good?
It's not the "it's actually bad but if you're a yurifag you can like it" type of anime, right?

I'm still not convinced that Kemono Friends wasn't some elaborate money-laundering scheme

It's one of the best originals this year. Go watch it for yourself.

Right, I just checked and there's still nothing. I thought they had announced it already.

GX happened

Where is Re:flop?

>**1,514 (***,520 pt) Isekai Shokudou
>*21,819 (***,*78 pt) Chronos Ruler
But the singers...

I only hope Gamers ends up on a good spot. The VA's are doing a great job and it deserves not-flopping.

Released last season. It flopped, something like 2k sales. At least it did better than the previous Aniplex-hyped original (QC).

have you tried watching it

Kill yourself you literally shit lover seabeaner.

>100,836 (***,*41 pt) 18if
Gonzo keeps producing ultra-flops.

Yes but it wasn't THAT good

That's an opinion you're allowed to have I guess. I don't share it but that's okay.

>Made in Abyss not in first place

Disgusting

Is the manga even that popular in Japan?

Some other September releases

>***,*64位/***,*60位 ◎ (**2,402 pt) [*,**2予約] 2017/09/27 【早期購入特典あり】Tsuki Ga Kirei Blu-ray Disc BOX(2BD+特典CD)(初回生産限定版)(早期予約キャンペーン べにっぽ付~予約締切 2017年8月31日 23:59まで)
>***,124位/***,124位 ◎ (**2,353 pt) [*,**2予約] 2017/09/27 「Tsuki Ga Kirei 」Blu-ray Disc BOX(初回生産限定版)
>***,178位/***,169位 ◎ (**2,242 pt) [*,**4予約] 2017/09/21 Bahamut VIRGIN SOUL I(初回限定版) [Blu-ray]
>**1,015位/***,921位 ◎ (***,619 pt) [*,**4予約] 2017/09/21 【Amazon.co.jp限定】Bahamut VIRGIN SOUL I(初回限定版)(全巻購入特典:「描きおろし全巻収納BOX」&「特製ドラマCD」引換シリアルコード付き) [Blu-ray]

Also, keep in mind that Tsuki Ga Kirei BDs cost half the usual price for TV anime BDs. But it's still going to have decent numbers

It's legitimately good, though how good you think it is will depend on your tolerance for moe character design in a somewhat series setting and for a meandering plot that likely won't be resolved at the end of the season (S2 hopefully will be announced)

>**3,337 (***,518 pt) Tenshi no 3P
Aren't lolis and bands the in-thing now? What happened?

>**6,222 (***,236 pt) Classroom of the Elite
Aren't the LNs popular now? Doesn't it get a lot of discussion?

>*10,343 (***,300 pt) Action Heroine
Just why?

Shitty Bang Dream rip-off

>get a lot of discussion
You mean intense shitposting?

>75 units

jesus christ

Didn't the novels start before BanG Dream?

Popular source doesn't mean the anime will also sell.

NOTFLOPPINGNOTFLOPPINGNOTFLOPPINGNOTFLOPPINGNOTFLOPPINGNOTFLOPPINGNOTFLOPPINGNOTFLOPPINGNOTFLOPPINGNOTFLOPPINGNOTFLOPPINGNOTFLOPPINGNOTFLOPPINGNOTFLOPPINGNOTFLOPPINGNOTFLOPPINGNOTFLOPPINGNOTFLOPPING

>**1,011 (***,585 pt) Made in Abyss
I don't know about you but that doesn't really sound that impressive.

>Aren't the LNs popular now? Doesn't it get a lot of discussion?
The LNs got a massive boost in terms of sales, but sadly the nips didn't like the anime adaptation at all.
At least the author and kadokawa got what they wanted.

>New Game in second place
All is right in the world.

They did. user is just shitposting.

>Teekyu tier
>**1,113 (***,769 pt) Teekyu

Twenty more seasons confirmed. Hell yeah, motherfucker.

Nice seeing Bahamut doing good.

This is a lie.

At 2242 pt it is doing better than everything short of Symphogear and Tsuki ga Kirei. Mappa makes some really rad shows, and I am looking forward to the one the are putting out next season.

Was lurking the threads and saw anons talking about how the director is some waifufag that put his waifu in scenes that other waifus should be, which made nips that waifu'd those cut waifus mad.

I can't wait to see how Monogatari does.

No, it must be works by some spy.

How many versions of PriPri are available for purchase?

Between the normal and limited edition BD release it is estimate for a finish of around 25-26k points on the first volume and currently has around 14k points.

>make a shit anime with minimum waifu bait and barely existent shipperfagottery
>it flops
>make an even shittier anime with maximum waifu bait and maximum shipperfagottery
>a success
Why is people surprised by PriPrii selling well? ACTAS senpai have shown the light to 3hz kouhai on how to make good anime, hell, even fucking Long Riders sold well, bravo ACTAS.

Damn, Fate/Apocrypha is going to sell as well as Prisma Illya

>Isekai shit flopping
Good.

Four it seems. BD, BD special edition, DVD, DVD special edition.

Even worse. At least the first season of Prisma sold like 6-7k average or something.

I don't understand this post

>Even worse. At least the first season of Prisma sold like 6-7k average or something.

Ha!

No wonder it's on Netflix

There's nothing to understand, he's retarded. If waifubait and shipping was all it took to be successful most of the stuff on that list would be doing well.

>Not Beatodeleto.png

Are there ever seasons where every show flops? I feel like the industry could benefit from that.

A lie you say?

75% and 1691 points. Not bad.

Symphogear is doing well tough

>%

Princess Principal is the Eromanga Sensei of this season, but with an even shittier fanbase.

>Made in Abyss not flopping
What the fuck? Holy shit I totally didn't expected nips to actually like it.
Sales will most probably be abysmal though, it's too bad considering the big efforts production-wise (lots of experienced staff).

5 really was a masterpiece of an episode. I remember when we were worrying that Chise's introduction would be forced.

How come these threads are allowed?

Somebody mind explaining to me what the numbers mean? I assume the numbers to the left of the parenthesis means what place its in or something, so the lower the number the better.

But then the number in parenthesis seems to not be in any sort of order, so its throwing me off

>abysmal

Is this proof that Zero and Stay Night were flukes?

You should look at the final estimates
PriPri, Fate and New Game also going to sell more.

>100,836 (***,*41 pt) 18if
Not fair really, the show have one of the best single episodes of the year and other great episode that would put in shame the rest of this season. What is Japan thinking.

>18if only this was good
No wonder it flops. No matter how hard you shill for this shit, it won't escape the pit of utterly insignificance where it belongs to

Its going to flap mate its not going to pass on manabi line or even 2k at this point.

How do I read these

Is it a masterpiece even with that card swapping scene that made absolutely no sense or are we calling that 'avant-garde' or something?

Right to left.

like a mini GuP. Maybe ACTAS can survive after all.

Sup Forums irrevocably blown the fuck out.

I don't think anyone was ever wishing for it to fail. Actually, this thread in general seems pretty civil compared to past seasons.
Guess the lack of kyoani and trigger really makes the difference.

Designs are good, some episodes are animated well. The actual plot is and way it's presented are meh (there are people who want to feel smart by pretending it's clever, not it's not) and the characters are mostly boring yuribait.

Newfag here how is this supposed to be understood? Are these ratings or episode viewcounts?