Bulgars

Do they exist as an ethnicity today?

The history of Bulgaria is such that surely there are no actual true Bulgars left, especially after getting roached by the Ottomans for half a millennium. Not to mention the Greeks, Thracians, Serbians, Slavs, and Romanians who surely make up a large percentage of their genetics. If you visit Bulgaria (the Black Sea especially) you will find many of them have dark hair and eyes and tan like Turks refugees.

I want to move to Bulgaria and maybe have children with a Bulgarian girl but I am worried about the child's genetics.
>inb4 mutt
Whiter than you and still with no roach blood, Ivan Ivanov Ivanov.

Even if you traced your ancestry back 10 generations, there still are a couple hundred years of Ottoman rape of the population. Should I believe a Bulgarian who says that they're "100%" Bulgarian?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-20156681
youtube.com/watch?v=sBKnC7xu6PQ
theguardian.com/world/2000/apr/16/balkans
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Surely this thread was made with sincere academic intent, and not as a thinly veiled "you're not white" thread

Ofc, i suggest asking some bulgarians dudes for potential wife leads, they love americans so much they will surely offer sister/cousin etc.

>If you visit Bulgaria (the Black Sea especially) you will find many of them have dark hair and eyes and tan like Turks refugees
>Whiter than you and still with no roach blood,
Even if you traced your ancestry back 10 generations, there still are a couple hundred years of Ottoman rape of the population.
>wants to come to Balkans and dictate who's white and who isn't

Fuck you mutt nigger no one wants you here.

And it's not "Bulgars" it's Bulgarians you uneducated faggot
>mutt geography

It was. I wanted to know the ethnicity/genetic makeup of these people.
Not trying to dictate who is white. I didn't even bring up "white" as an ethnicity in the OP.
I understand you not wanting me in Serbia, I don't want to go there either, you don't even have a coast
I know this already. I used "Bulgars" as an attention grabber. We don't even cover the "Bulgars" in school so your "mutt geo" point is irrelevant.

Fuck off, mutt, no one wants you here.

It's understandable that you don't like foreigners after being raped for 500 years.
Next time add something constructive to the thread.

Bulgarians are as Bulgars as the Frenchmen are Franks.

dont you dare insult bulgarians jamal only i can do it, stick to your whores jamal ok?

>I want to move to Bulgaria

You're fucking embarrassing dude.

>La atrocidad ela grande talking shit about European countries part 20012318423423342

I'm of Bulgarian descent and I'm almost paper white.

Dark hair and eyes tho. good combination, has gotten me laid a lot.

Stay here in Muttmerica where you belong OP.

it is your destiny to develop type 2 diabetes. Don't fight it.

Balkan people are super mixed

For instance this is my nephew, 2 yrs old, he's macedonian/bulgarian but looks white

I have black hair because I'm mixed with Dinarids (half serbian)

One generation could look totally different to another

Modern Bulgarians are mix of Slav/Thracian/Bulgar tribes

>attractive(?) girls

was just there. this is false

>bulgarians mixed with turks meme

"Figure 3. Principal components plots based on Y-chromosome haplogroup frequencies.
(A) African and Eurasian populations analyzed at the highest level of phylogenetic resolution, (B) Bulgaria in the European context, at a lower level of phylogenetic resolution, and (C) Bulgaria in the Asian context, based only on informative Asian markers. Data and abbreviations are provided in Tables 2–4. Numbers in brackets indicate the proportion of the total genetic information retained by a given PC. Inset plot illustrates the contribution of each haplogroup."

>Conclusion:
>"In addition, an important consideration arises from the finding that haplogroups C-M217, N-M231 and Q-M242, which are common in Altaic and Central Asian Turkic-speaking populations [40], [41], occur at the negligible frequency of only 1.5% in modern Bulgarians."

Source: journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0056779

Really wouldn't mind if this meme fucked off, why do you 1st world sheltered children think you know anything about our history or culture.

This observation is in agreement with the results of recent linguistic studies which demonstrated that the proto-Bulgarian language does not belong to the Turkic family but it relates to the Indo-European languages of the East Iranian group, whose traces still persist in the modern Bulgarian language, despite its Slavic basis.

Reminer we're literally the first tribe to enter Europe and unironically the real Aryans.

Yo, neighbour, redpill me on "The real Bulgarians". What's up with all that?

bulgars are just christian tatars who mixed with slavs. they have big round heads and slightly slanted eyes.

They already have a shitload of gypsies, they don't need mutts as well

Zdravo bratan, not much to redpill really. Everyone just spouts their retarded 1st world sheltered baby opinions because all they get to see there are gastarbeiters and gypsies for the most part. Bulgarians are just early Indo-European settlers that settled in here god knows how long ago, probably effectively the first organized tribe to come into Europe from old Mesopotamia.
If people knew anything about our history they'd know that there was virtually no mixing at all with turks the same way there was almost no mixing in between niggers and whites during the days of slavery. There were some studies that wanted to trace the Y chromosome back to see when we really came here but I don't know how well it was peer received. It boasted that Bulgarians might've been the first settlers in Europe and there's some circumstantial evidence to support it, e. us having the oldest towns in Europe.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-20156681

>Europe's 'oldest prehistoric town' unearthed in Bulgaria

West bulgarian/shop, they're surprisingly super white

Also distinct from the south serbians/kosovars, they look more similar to northern serbs

Elaborate.
I'm trying to find out their ethnicity friendo.
/fit/ and not a mutt, but I don't belong in the U.S.
Based Alexander. This is the type of answer I was looking for. I feel like all of the balkanization over the centuries did lead balkans to be mixed indeed.
But how much % Turkish is the average Bulgarian?
What region? I find they can be pretty if they grew up in the villages.
>why think you know anything about our history
I don't, hence the thread.
But come on, there surely are some factors that that study aren't covering. Not everything can be boiled down so simply into haplogroups, and who's to say this study was done on a large. varied group of Bulgarians?
Exactly why I need to return to my homeland.
Even though I'm not a mutt, gypsies are worse than mutts; I've been there and experienced it. First train ride into Sofia and all you see out the windows are the gypsy ghettos on the outskirts of the city.
Also noticed the shopska BGs are a lot "whiter" than those on the coast

>and who's to say this study was done on a large. varied group of Bulgarians?
literally the study itself, who else do you think

1). Thus, based on information on the paternal birthplace, 739 of the samples were unambiguously assigned to one of the nine provinces of Bulgaria, namely: Burgas (N=45), Haskovo (N=41), Lovech (N=62), Montana (N=80), Plovdiv (N=159), Razgrad (N=21), Sofia city (N=59), Sofia province (N=257), Varna (N=15).

Bulgars are not white.
They are Tatars, Asian, meaning yellow.
So, don't.

>But how much % Turkish is the average Bulgarian
Turks themselves are mix of all kinds of people, there isn't one turkish ethnicity.

>be me
>Bulgarian grandfather on mothers side... pasty white... look nothing like modern Bulgarians
>Great grandmother (Scottish) raped by Native
>mix of native and white makes me look like modern Bulgarians
Yeah... they're mutts alright

>But how much % Turkish is the average Bulgarian?
About zero. Rape is haram, dumbass. Marrying a christian is also haram. Think for a while how is it possible to keep your language, culture and religion for 500 years under foreign rule.
Also there are no young people in the villages. You sound like one of those morrons, who believe they can pull some starving beauty from some random village and marry her. Such things do not exist. No matter what you do you will end with a money grabbing whore, because you sound dumb as rocks. Not to mention the only girls who likes americans are liberal hipsters. Stay away.

I'm sure that's a bit of an exaggeration.
I saw plenty of young people in the villages when I visited; all playing, having fun outside, not one kid on snapchat or cell phones... it's like what America used to be like. I felt safer in a Bulgarian village than I do in America living next to an army base. There were plenty of village girls who meet my expectations.
I am aware there a quite a lot of whores there, it's the same as in any (poor) country but ideally these would be avoided.

If Bulgarians are Tatars, and Macedonians are Bulgarians doesn't that mean that Macedonians are Tatars?

бyгapиии

I think you are romanticizing it quite a bit. People are fleeing the villages en mass. Almost no one that can live in the city lives in a village. And don't believe that just because woman is from a village she is more pure or naive or something like that.

He is mistaking towns for villages.

>Do they exist as an ethnicity today?
No just like white americans don't.

Bulgars are extinct and have an order of magnitude less relation to the modern Bulgarians than Tainos to modern Puerto Ricans (10-15%) or NW Europeans to Black Americans (25%) or Türks to “Turks” (uncertain but probably 10% max). I don’t trouble myself too much with what they are now, which is linguistic Slavs with an enormous inferiority complex and Nuwaubian-grade delusions like WE CAME FROM BALKH. In the future there will be 98% Afro-Caribo-Pakistanis who for some reason retain the name Welshmen and may do similar contortions to justify their fragmented mosaic existences. A real Altaic race in Europe would be glorious, but the swarming natives were too mang – all we have left are the old POSSESSIONS of the conquerers, the chair and sofa now calling themself the man.

I am Cuman. Now what, mutt?

>fleeing
makes it cheaper for me. I prefer isolation as well.
I'm not some dolt 56-year-old sex tourist who wants to find some trophy wife and is going to naively marry the first pretty girl I find who lives in a village.
No, I've been to "actual" villages. c. Люлин, c. Cтyдeнa, and others when I was in the country. Saw plenty a men bringing his goats up the mountain and spent plenty of time trying not to step in livestock shit. So yes, real villages, not towns.

Says the dumb ass who lost most of his country,

Fuck off mutt Bulgarians are alright

T Greek

If you want nordics/pure blood just move to finland, what are you doing in the balks?

Yeah you can find a lot of people but your blood can be TURKD later. I personally don't care because I'm not autistic

>inb4 mutt
American OP's can't inb4 mutt

Well idk, you kind of emit that vibe. My mistake.
But honestly you can't be so stuck up on genetics
>I wanted to marry you, but you are 1% Turk so btfo roach

Don't like cold weather that much, though I do understand it can get cold in BG esp. v planinite
Good point. I can't get too picky. Marriage is my best shot at permanent residency/citizenship anyway, I just don't want it to be used against me in a way

>your knowledge of geopolitics is bad
>YOUR COUntRY IS STUPID XDDDD XDD XDD :DDDDDD

We should classify this as "mutt argument"

>Next time add something constructive to the thread.
Here's sometihng constructive, fuck off Balkans. You're a public enemy here and none wants you

Is that why people are leaving your country in droves to come to mine? I'm sure some wouldn't mind trading places.
Besides, this is a Bulgaria thread, your opinion is irrelevant.

Most look like filthy roaches.

Whiter than you, niggerkin

>this is a Bulgaria thread, your opinion is irrelevant
ok, here's some Bulgarian opinions

I look like this guy, but with deep blue eyes and blonde hair.
Would I be lynched in the street for all the Bulgarski detsa to see?

tepan i eban

sure you do

nah

you look like pic related, user

user, unless you are lying, looking like that you can find wife anywhere in the world. What is so appealing with Bulgaria?

Have a generic response, mr. Irrelevant-san.

> Public enemy in a place even niggers don't want to go to.

Here is something from /fit/. Still a mutt?
>what's appealing about Bulgaria
cheap, public transport, not too cold, not too humid, nature (can ski, beach, go /out/ in same country)
Also I love Bulgarian style village houses and want to build one one day.

>Still a mutt?
yes

This is my dream house, fuck Jewish McMansions and 7-car garages

Also kindly fuck off Serbia. If I wanted to settle in your country I would've made a thread about Serbia but your country doesn't even have a coastline so you can fuck right off to whatever lake you pretend is a coastline.

You can get this in Serbia on the outskirts of belgrade for 40k

Consider that too because it's probably in a better state than bulgarian countryside

RUSEV DAY!
RUSEV DAY!
RUSEV DAY!

>If I wanted to settle in your country
Don't you get it mutt ? It doesn't matter where you want to settle, no one wants you here including Bulgarians

>pic related is your dream house

Well, those are some nice dreams user. Good luck with them.
Don't know why my countryman is memeing you, it's not like you want to marry his sister.

> you can fuck right off to whatever lake you pretend is a coastline.
I-it's not fair... Montenegro come back

>I want to move to Bulgaria and maybe have children with a Bulgarian girl

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Go educate yourself mutt.

Thanks bratche. Even though Balkanfags can be quite nationalistic (like your countryman) I still like you guys for being woke due to living in the conditions you do/did.

My granpa used to live in a house like that, I went back to the village and entered it, the house wasn't entered for 100 years

I saw old pictures and stuff, it made me sad. Now they are rebuilding those for some reason

Just don't bomb us the next time we decide to start TDOTR (well, our version of it), please.
Provided we have the balls to do at anymore, tho.

The Bulgarians that I know say бpe more than I fucking do. That is a Serb thing and you need to stop sucking our cock and get your own slang. But if you want a wife for cheap make sure to check out the Bulgarian wife markets. Garunteed virgins or free removal with money back garunteed

Aren't those Gypsy markets? I haven't heard of actual BG wife markets nor would I want to "buy" a wife in this way

I'm Bulgarian, and can confirm, Bulgarian genes are superior in every way imaginable. Its almost superhuman powers and most of us are psychic as well.

their language doesn't, maybe some of their blood remains here and there
the balkan Bulgarians are slavs and whatnot who adopted their name during the time of bulgar lordship and raids on the western provinces of the byzantine empire

most people let alone burgers understand the balkans

I don't know user, you can be black and take a ancestry test and find out your related to ching chong ping wet. For what it's worth,the markets fall under Bulgarian borders so it's safe to consider them Bulgarian, and the fact they aren't stupid "college educated" whores that write thesis papers regarding a non existent pay gap between genders. They stick to the role up raising family and leave me with more free time to fuck my AKs in peace. But stop using our slang.

The fucking yogurt is good for you and the beer is cheap. Fuck it, it's better than the rest of Europe

Thanks for the reply. Not sure what AK is though

>Ivan Ivanov Ivanov
It's Ivan Ivanov Invanovich. Get your memes straight.

You're marrying a gypsy dumbass, enjoy your poo offspring

Not sure if trolling but -Ich is a Serbian thing right? I didn't see it in Bulgaria, in fact I saw more Turkish ones like "Хaджиивaнoв" for example
Who is telling the truth here? Are the market wives gypsies or not?

I looked it up and these markets are definitely a gypsy thing. Nothing Bulgarian about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=sBKnC7xu6PQ

Mepcи зa видeoтo, глeдaм ceгa
Moжe би the memeflag guy is talking about more "private" markets, the kind you could only find online?

t. mutt

>talking about buying a wife
Are you people retarded

>the eternal serb

Most evidence shows that the Bolghars were not numerous enough to make a significant effect on the genetics, either biological or lingua-cultural, of the people who are named for them. Also, the Bolghars had dark hair and eyes.

Don't let your superiour bulgarian genes help the amerimutts, you have to go back.

IIRC, -sko is the Bulgarian version of -ich/-ek/-etc.

This.

I'm Bulgarian and I'd never go back there

Ottomans brought their slavewifes back to turkey, they didnt so much marry in and stayed there.
You also underestimate how xenophobic oldworldpopulations can be.

theguardian.com/world/2000/apr/16/balkans
That was in the 90s. guess what they did even further back then.

"He was a healthy little boy and Mirveta had produced him. But birth, the fifth in her short lifetime, had not brought joy, only dread. As he was pulled from her loins, as the nurses at Kosovo's British-administered university hospital handed her the baby, as the young Albanian mother took the child, she prepared to do the deed.
She cradled him to her chest, she looked into her boy's eyes, she stroked his face and she snapped his neck. They say it was a fairly clean business. Mirveta had used her bare hands. It is said that, in tears, she handed her baby back to the nurses, holding his snapped, limp neck. In Pristina, in her psychiatric detention cell, she has been weeping ever since.

'Who knows? She may have looked into the baby's face and seen the eyes of the Serb who raped her.'"

Edgy.

No idea but Bulgarians are some of the worst people to converse with on Sup Forums, they get upset over everything.

>THAT ID
>TSUNAMI
>FUCKING WITNESSED

When you move to Bulgaria people will find you annoying, they wont tell it to you or maybe some will.