The Jews know all our plans because Sup Forums is a public forum with an archive...

The Jews know all our plans because Sup Forums is a public forum with an archive. Meanwhile we don't know all the Jews plans because they keep their conversations secret.

Doesn't this put us at a tremendous disadvantage? We can't have any secrets at all.

We have a plan?!
Weellll sheeeit!

This /pol isn't the real /pol tho. Hasn't been for over a year. It's 70% liberals and browns shilling each other not knowing that they're actually talking to themselves. That's the plan, contain the libs and browns here.

every bad thing jews will do is in the bible
and we all know already what they want to do, its the same old boring lets take over the world, story after story
>image related
so, they can never guess what where doing because we make it up on the moment, while they try the same agenda over and over and you can imagine the ways in which theyre going to do it, over and over. so its not hard, but for them, you could tell them what yoru doing to do, and they wouldnt even know.
thats why it doesnt matter what we talk about in public. that why we have free speech

>we know the Jew's every move, but they are still beating us

You made us sound completely hopeless.

There is no real Sup Forums anymore. 8(Dugin)Chan saw to this.

i didnt even say that. i said we know what they are doing and going to do. they just sit around schitzophrenically trying to claim what they think they can "say" what we'll do.

>implying that jews care about a bunch of fudge packers shitposting on Sup Forums

Do we do anything at all? Besides shit-posting.

you suck nigger dick all day
i do whatever the FUCk i want to do. looks like you bitch when someone tells everyone what you do

Help... infinity, end?

We spread the Truth and Light. We do not need to hide. The Jews will be slaughtered in their homes and synagogues when the war starts. They will be hiding like rats.

Both worst than here now

Blame everything on the Jew= the far right’s strategy
Blame everything on the White, cis straight men= the far Left’s strategy
Seeing a pattern yet?

Ill kill the Jews and the Left. Problem solved

>implying Sup Forums has any plans

Catch on quick huh?

deeper?

Nigel has his mouth all stacked with true.

kill jews lefts boogey man really their pussys afraid of them and they have no fallback, become the pussys they are instead of a bunch of pyschopathic jews who arent even human

Speak English.

>I'm a dumb Mexican.
Got you Jorge

you're a fucking pussy
using a jew in a fright type charge, for your excuse you dont do anything, thats not a reason, you are a pussy.

so what i saids right. jews are always trying to be tricky, but since the bible tells us everything theyre going to do, they cant be sneaky. we can be out in the public saying exactly what where going to do, and they still couldnt figure it out, because we employ having a fuckign society