Help

Is there something wrong with me if I unironically and wholeheartedly think he did NOTHING wrong?

Yes.

No.

maybe so

I don't know.

NOTHING wrong with thinking that way.

Killing all of your loyal friends to get your butthole back is a pretty dick move.

They weren't his friends, he said it himself

I think wholeheartedly that anyone would've done the same thing if they were in Griffith's position. Not sure if i can say the same about raping Casca.

It's just your awakening to alpha status. Pretty soon you'll be able to fuck other men's wives and make them raise your child.

My birthday was on the eclipse

What's it like to be a Godhand?

Sacrifices only work when they are people you care about. It literally severs your humanity. That is why the Count could only sacrifice his daughter. The army were all Griffith's comrades with Guts being the closest one and thus most important for the sacrifice.

Nothing wrong with thinking he did nothing wrong

He sacrificed the band of the hawk, he cared about the concept, not the individuals in it.

Griffith had sex before marriage so I condemn him. Guts is okay though,he only pity fucked some potato whore commoner.

maybe

Guts also had sex way before the potato whore commoner though, he's basically used goods.

>this level of mental gymnastics

I go back and forth on it, but in the end he's definitely in the wrong.

What else is even close to Berserk in terms of quality, by the way?

I need some things to watch/read

Griffith is a whore who will go to whichever circle of Hell has all the whores, adulterers and temptresses.

Theres plenty wrong tho

His god form thing looks like a gay latex suit. His fashion ruined it for me, killed all those people to look like that?

Giving up his humanity is why he's a faggot.

>gay latex suit
well he is a homo

>casca was his devoted hoe' from the start
>griffith ignores casca the whole time her cooch is wet for him because he's a homo
>guts shows up and pops her cherry and gets her preggo
>griffith has a bitch fit after he figures out he got cucked

Yeah, Griffith's so "alpha"..

The only ones who did wrong were the fools who chose to follow such a conniving, treacherous, backstabbing, charlatan, poor excuse of a man. Real men follow their own path

No user, he never wanted Casca. It was Guts who cucked him, since Griffith loved Guts immensely. That's why he was so angry at Casca specifically. Surely you'd also want to hurt the man who fucked your wife as much as possible, and he knew that the thing Casca was most afraid of was rape.