You can have one anime related wish

You can have one anime related wish

BUT

there is a catch.

I wanna fuck too many characters though

I wish anime related wishes didn't have catches.
Enjoy brothers.

become a cute 2d girl

I'd wish that Lain was watching over us in our world now hosted in the wired

What type of catch?
If it is ruined wish no matter what, then "I wish that at the age of 101 current earth years from birth, I will be transported into world of my favorite anime with the body and mind of my 21 year old self."
This works because in order for the wish to be fulfilled I must live to be 101, and the mind and body that are transported are those of my previous self. I don't think the anime devil is mean enough to ruin two lifetimes.

If nice wish, then I wish for an immortality quirk.

Meet a cute grill as anime obsessed as me that falls for me AND never betrays me

It is literally a grill.

God damn it I set myself up for that one

Fuck my waifu but the catch is she's a cuck who will let me fuck whatever other anime girl I want.

The anime devil is mean enough to ruin two lifetimes

Is the catch negotiable?

Then I want to look EXACTLY like Hotaru but the catch is I have to get raped by a pack of big dicked swole men regularly. I think that's a fair trade.

You sound like a faggot, the catch is that you develope type 2 diabetes and die a 35 year old virgin with kidney failure.

The catch is that the anime devil changes the circumstances is such a way that having your wish makes you less happy than you were before having it

go back to gaia homolord

But I don't have conscious continuity. What can the anime devil do that is a reasonable catch and not just a fuck you independent of your wish?

The catch is that you have to come with me

I wish I have a possessive anime waifu, the catch is that she is a yandere

the catch is that your waifu is a gigantic fujoshi
she murders any woman who tries to talk to you but she's constantly trying to get you to fuck cute boys

kek

I want to become a the most perfect, flawless Gary Stu ever, and to make anime related, when I get perfection, my hair turns white or something. That should be anime enough.

I want to have a dick made of solid anime gold.

you know what
i can live with that

I wish that an Ace Combat Zero anime was made

GEE I WONDER WHO'S BEHIND THIS POST

>you get transported into a magical world filled with adventure and can't wait to pick a class and start your journey
>the catch is you get transformed into a 4 foot tall cute girl

Catch is you're flaccid. Congarts you are now a walking, talking Greek statute for life.

i think you mean
>you get transported into another world as a 4 foot tall cute girl
>the catch is you have to pick a class and go on adventures instead of just living a comfy life in the safety of town

>trying to trick the devil with 2 wishes
The catch is you're all going to hell to get raped with pineapples for eternity.

I want to inhabit the MonMusu universe, and within this universe I am able to enjoy the benefits of all the girls. Doesn't heve to be the main cast, there are lots of nice girls in universe.

Go.

these kinds of threads are so shitty, edgy or le smug posters and their "haha le devil/monkey paw/etc will fuck you over"

I wish the main girl from the series I liked got a figure. It flopped so there's no reasonable way it would happen otherwise.

I wish I could watch anime for the rest of my life!

I wish for a catch free wish.

I want to be a succubus.

I become pic related

I want the death note

I just want a friend to talk to about anime and other otaku shit with. I'll take anybody at this point so long as it's someone to talk to, so I don't think I'm worried about whatever the catch might be.

>but she's constantly trying to get you to fuck cute boys

Every girl is worst girl.

I wish to turn into the girl OP posted.

You get a fat old man Yunyun

Just like in the show, if you fuck one of them the govt will be after you

I feel like I've seen this before.

I want to be loved, tenderly dominated and protected by a tall and strong beauty(female) just like in my Japanese anime. What's the catch?

She's a ((female)male)

That can be fixed with some dicking of perfection.

What's the point of even wishing then?

I want a cute loli to take care of and raise as my own but would never touch inappropriately. What's the catch?

She is uncontrollably thirsty for you and attempts to fuck you constantly.

So what's the downside?

I would definitely take that. Still get to have her with me everywhere I go

Deal!

Exactly, that's the point all stories featuring a deal with devil try to make. Good thing you realized this now.

I want to be with an anime loli tsundere waifu.

I wish to have more wishes withouth catch.

I want to be a tsundere cute girl, I'll never win the MC bowl.

I wish to be cast as Makoto in School Days and make the show completely forgettable by acting more like the beta fag MCs in today's harem shows.
Hit me.

I want to be an anime devil that grants anime related wishes, but with catch.

The catch is that your life restarts, and you don't remember anything, but you have dreams about your past life, strong ones, which make you feel like you are living someone else's life as you are asleep.
Once your girl self is as old as you now, you get back everything, including the wish and it's conditions.
Would you trust yourself not ending up in a mental institution?

have my waifu be real and love me

I wish to know how to make the immortality elixir from baccano

Have IL DUCE cook me a delicious unpoisoned meal wearing only an apron

You can only talk to her from prison

Why would you even wish for something like this?

you know how to make it- but it requires elements that are impossible to acquire since they dont exist

>Would you trust yourself not ending up in a mental institution?
If I managed to do it once I can do it again

the catch is that you go to hell for being a faggot

Eventually the sun will burn out and nobody else will be alive, you will be stuck in the middle of nowhere forever.

The catch is that you watch anime for the rest of your life

We don't deserve your sacrifice.

You on the right

On your 100th birthday, a 25 episode anime comes out that takes place entirely in hell, and who's quality and value as a cultural icon for the 22nd century is indisputable.

Your favorite anime takes place in hell, so you will spend another lifetime in hell.

I wish to be happy and fulfilled

you get the figure of her having sex with the guy you disliked the most in this show

I want to be a succubus

you are uglysuccubus

your only chance of survival lies in Sup Forums virgin beds

Sure, but having sex or masturbating kills you.

suddenly you notice, that your mom looks and acts as your waifu

You turn into one, but into a 8 year old succubus and most men don't want to have sex with you just yet. There are people who will do you, but you're going to have to look hard. With each 100 ingestions of semen, you age a year.

but that's the opposite of what being a succubus is

Godspeed, brother

That's the joke, you still have urges but aren't allowed to fulfill them because you'll die if you do.

I want to have a cute anime meido living in my house doing cooking and cleaning and maybe with time services of a different nature if you catch my drift hehe

>urges
no, a succubus needs sperm to live
that's the whole gimmick

Your meido does special services with other men

>each 100 ingestions of semen, you age a year
Holy shit, in a crazy way, that actually resembles the way life passes. The first 100 times are going to be really hard; it's going to feel like decades until you get to 9 years old. But as you age more and more, you will have more clients and the years will fly by fast if you don't limit yourself.

she has a penis that's a lot longer and fatter than yours

I want an RG Nu Gundam with a stable frame based on the recently released RG unicorn.

You'll have to buy it.

I want my refractory period gone.

your dick loses some of its girth and length

You are locked in one perpetual orgasm that eventually becomes your normal state and you won't be able to achieve anything higher.

Jesus, that's one hell of a catch.

girls have no refractory period

I wish to die.

I'd most likely end up on top of something going way too fast with far too few wheels.

I'd still buy it.

That's not that bad; in a way I have one of the wishes I kept hidden fulfilled.

then the devil hasnt fulfilled my wish yet

i wished for X to exist

having Y take on some of the characteristics of X doesn't fulfill the criteria