If your show, movie, or game doesn’t have at least one black person regardless of time or setting, its racist...

If your show, movie, or game doesn’t have at least one black person regardless of time or setting, its racist. Implying all other media that didn’t follow this trend were also racist. Anime and J-games don’t count because the Japanese do as they please and don’t care about identity politics. Liberals also don’t have the stones to shame asians like they do whites because they no the japanese would tell em to fuck off. How do we get race baiting and pandering out of western media, especially when everyone is adopting this new philosophy either out of agreement or fear. When does it go back to the way things were.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gbBHNeK3Wus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hopefully it never goes back to like it was.. there was simply too much hate for certain groups back then and it was unfair.

if you notice when there’s no black people you’re racist because you’re not viewing black people as equals

A certain race not showing up in a peice of fiction doesn’t imply hate user.

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=gbBHNeK3Wus
make your own vidya, and disregard what any jew has to say

Jesus Christ be praised

even Mike "ROMANS WERE BLACK!" Stuchbery defended the lack of niggers in the game

the japanese started to add niggers in hentai RPGX games

God be with you

I fucking love this game. Just wish I was good at 1 vs 2 combat. Absolutely stuck on one part.

you can recruit Captain Bernard to help you with the bandits

Sweet that’s what I’m stuck on. Thank you.

what did /polv/ meme by this?

the one on the right is a jew

Still better than gentile Eurojank tbbh

the one on the right has 20x the resources to make, and the animations are worse.

and i'm pretty sure Andromeda isn't even open world

One is made by a fairly new studio the other is the fourth game of a well established tribe AAA franchises.

youd either have to get rid of jews or seize control of the media.

or, you know, QUIT BEING FAGGOTS THAT COW TO WHINY KIKES AND BROWN PEOPLE

that's his voice actor. Pretty spot on I think

He has slav forehead. Is only natural.

Same
Was skeptical about it only complaint so far is that lockpicking is whack as fuck

>Don't have a nigger in a game
THIS IS RACIST
>Have 1 nigger in a game
THIS IS RACIST
>Have half the cast in a game
THIS IS RACIST
>Entire cast is black in a game, doesn't make a profit
THIS IS RACIST

Please ayy lmaos, save us.

Because they are not.

american nigger was a misstake

you dont have any pictures of times of kinights and shit so fuck you and whatever you claim you retarded nigger
its just propoganda, why? cause your a fucking nigger

AYY

>t. idiot who doesnt understand double jeopardy.
If you keep accusing everyobe who is not racist of racism, soon enough, everyone will TURN racist, since they are already being falsely accused and punished for it.
And in legal terms, they will be completely right.

Make Racism Great Again!!

You just explained why life long liberals such as myself are now ardent racists. If only they would remain in their own countries and create their own entertainment.

super kek

Nobody cares nigger

It helps if you get that first lockpick perk, making them twice as stong.

Made off with a dozen high value swords from the guard armoury in Rattay. Got it open with three sleepig guards nearby.

Kek

is Kingdom Come good ?
i want a good RPG and since the Elder Scrolls 6 will never be released , i want to know if it's any good (gameplay and story , i care very little about bugs and graphics).

most of it is tanned (because of the sun) japanese female characters , they aren't even black.
very little and very rare actual blacks in hentais.

It's not about the model, it's about the animations, the budget, the political reasons they battered their characters until they were all ugly... The one on the left looks like a normal human (for the most part) when animating, regardless if you think he's handsome, The one on the right pulls retarded facial expressions constantly because it turns out building an entire dev team out of diversity hires is a terrible fucking idea.

it's great, it's a bit of a slow burn (especially in the beginning) and combat has one hell of a learning curve but overall it's fantastic.

From what I've read it's a decent game, but pretty buggy. You might want to wait until a few patches release.

agreed man. fuck the haters. it has bugs, but so what? just makes it more fun. every good open world game has bugs. its a fantastic rpg if you like stuff like elder scrolls or mount and blade.

i don't mind the slow starting games , i've come to enjoy games like Arma 3 , Squad or Mount and Blade and others.

i don't care about bugs , i've played Oblivion and Skyrim , Fallout 3 , New Vegas , 4 and i know tons of debug commands , advancing quests scripts or weird ways of making them work , so i doesn't bother me.
and i'm pretty sure someone will make a mod bug fix if the Skyrim nexus community moves on this game.
and bugs are bound to happen in gigantic open world games with physics.

also tell me about the lockpicking , is it harder than Oblivion ?

Makes Oblivons lock picking look like a quick time event.

Its a great game, fuck the retards that won't play it but complain because it isn't some alternate history where Bohemia is a melting pot.

that eye placement isnt

ha ok lol , oh well , i'll adapt anyway :D

>When does it go back to the way things were.

It will only get better once we purge every Jew/communist/secret society. Hitler proved this.

don't bully Sara. she's autistic

>the absolute state of western """"journalists""""

Saved

Based Henry

>but a historian I spoke to, who specializes in the area
I guess they didn't catch to memo that Varva had a historian working in house with them from start to end that also specializes in the area.

Hey look! Henry's come to see us!

Jesus Christ be praised!

Good health to you!

You can save cumans from bandits and they won't attack you afterwards.

That isn't a limited portrayal.

But Kingdome Come Deliverance have a lot of carbonized corpses.
>closest thing to a nigger
>both esthetics and utility

lol

Kek

drž hubu

I'll just leave this here

Just ban white people from all media, this is what they really want

sometimes it has it's benefits user, in Batman Arkham city i beat the shit out of a lot of niggers it was fun.

Have you heard the good word of Jan Hus?

Noice

>"What if a group of black Africans came through and stayed at an inn and someone got pregnant?"
First of all, Africans don't really explore like that because they're too backwards to do basic trading, too afraid to explore the world and too stupid to ever figure out how to help themselves to anything that isn't a rape charge or a white bag of rice labeled "UN".

Secondly, that's what herbal tea and the gallows are for.

The actor is an Englishman though

i play GTA just to drive around and shoot niggers and spics while LARPing as a nigger

i love games with niggers in em

So when are blacks going to make an exciting RPG about sub-Saharan Africa? They can even make it near the coast and have a stronk tribe take out whitey and save a bunch of would be slaves.

grow the fuck up

It's not that bad once you get some decent plate armor and after some practice with Bernard. I'm only around lvl 10 with most combat skills, but once I found enough plate to fully plate myself, and bought Piercer from the weaponsmith in Rattay (it's actually quite cheap), I can walk into just about any bandit camp and kick the shit out of everyone. Best tactic early on though, is to use the bow from horseback when you get 2 or 3 enemies. Take some shots at the one with the least armor, try for headshots, then you can have a cozy 1v1 with the other. Or alternatively if that doesn't seem like the honourable thing to do, just tactical retreat on the horse until one stops chasing, then 1v1 the dedicated one.

This is how:
>make game with retarded sjw themes and elements
>sells like complete shit therefore incentivizing it to be sold less
>make game that's historically-rooted that explores medieval europe, its culture and its customs
>sells extremely well therefore incentivizing more of it to be made

Holy shit really? That's what I'm stuck on too. Thanks mate now I can get back to enjoying the game

Kek

Holy shit what a clusterfuck
>You can talk freely but only if you shit on Vavra and his game.

Codex entry:
>Although the more educated or higher-born tried to keep invective and vulgarities out of their speech, swearing has been part of the vernacular since time immemorial. Profanity was not only verbal, but often appeared in written form in documents that sought to defame and humiliate those addressed.

>Some of the slurs arose by corrupting foreign-language expressions, others were derived from animals and their attributes. Often used as insults were onomatopoeic words (articulated noises) or metaphors, words derived from adjectives, attitudes towards work, criminal offences, political stances, professions, psychological malaise or people's names. The worst kind of insult questioned the honour of the individual — such swearwords quite often led to court cases or duels. It was common practice that anyone not prepared to defend their honour would indeed lose it in the eyes of those around.

>slav forehead
>his facial structure is based on the english actor

Look you jizzed stained vigrins, no black person I know gives a flying fuck about this video game. We are trying to pay the bills, get promotions and that pussy. I personally would not associate myself with anyone who complained about such minor shit because even though I enjoy laughing at victims of severe social awkwardness on Sup Forums its too painful to see in real life. You guys need to switch off the computer, take a shower and go out into the real world and see how noone care about this kinda shit.