Saekano

What do you expect for the final volume? Is Megumi's win too secure?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/160233518/#160233518
yaraon-blog.com/archives/77308
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Best girl Utaha becoming Tomoya's mistress.

I expect nothing.

Nothing except Eriri will still be best girl.

Eriri was never best girl and will never be.

>Is Megumi's win too secure?
It was always secure. Only idiots genuinely thought any other girl would win.

Discussion about Eriri is literally banned here.

Go away, Utahafag.

[Citation needed]

>Go away, Utahafag
It's funny, because you already got kicked out of here twice today. And you don't have to be an Utahafag to acknowledge something the majority already does.

People just can't handle perfection.

>you
You're mental. Those aren't mine. But you are, without a doubt, an Utahafag conisdering you're the first reply. Most here are fully aware of the situation regarding Utahafags's awful behavior and wanton shitposting after all.

More like Eririfags are so cancerous that they need to be dealt with.

Not the point. And nobody is shitposting in this thread.

>Eririfags say their girl is best and their thread is deleted
>Utahafags get away with way worse

The absolute state of this board.

>Not the point
Yes it is.
>nobody is shitposting in this thread.
Your post right now is shitposting.

Rogue mod on a power trip confirmed then? Time to report.

When have you seen Utahafags starting a thread with a simple "Utaha a best" or similar inane posts? This is what happens when you don't read the sticky.

Nope. One Eririfag got deleted twice and you can't deny it. And addressing what happened is not shitposting.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/160233518/#160233518

Except yes. You accused me of being someone else and even implied samefag while you were at it. I don't care what happened between you and some other Eririfag, but you actually dragging that crap in this thread to harp on it and literally shitpost is the definition of cancer.

>Eririfags make a thread just to samefag and imagedump
>bitch about it when they get pruned as per rules
>get banned again
>come to a Megumi thread to continue their unwanted posting

Just go and stay go.

So it's okay if Megumifags make their own thread just to samefag and imagedump.

Why is she so perfect? threads aren't against the rules and that one has enough discussion to avoid falling the trap of circlejerking.

You asked for proof of Eririfags being banned and I gave it to you. Suck it up. And the "you" was directed at Eririfags in general after what happened today, so you not being him is irrelevant.

>literally just saying your girl is best warrants thread deletion
>there are people unironically defending this
>meanwhile shitting the board with stupid shonenshit and live action shit is acceptable

Absolutely disgusting.

Megumifags have long stopped participating in these waifuwars. This thread doesn't even have them posting in it.

Nobody likes Eriri outside of the small group of Eririfags that reside in these threads. Get over it.

So OP is an Utahafag or Eririfag merely pretending then? Okay.

He's not starting the thread with a muh Megumi a best, and is inciting discussion about the LN. These threads are dead as fuck nowadays, which is why the Eririfag samefagging and imagedumping stood out like a sore thumb earlier today.

>why is she so perfect? threads are allowed
>my girl is best! threads are deleted

What kind of stupid standard is this? Stop defending mods killing Sup Forums.

Which girl looks best in glasses?

>Utaha circlejerk topic of why is she so perfect
>not against the rules, but somehow Eriri a best is
Utahafag logic, eh.

The former is a stock question that is almost as old as the board itself and people can disagree or agree with it, prompting something other than a circlejerk. The latter is an assertion that forces the thread to be a mindless circlejerk, and the thread that got deleted was precisely that.

Padding and rationalizing much? The former is the same, only said in a different way. It's a rhetorical question that asserts only one meaning. Both are memetic and old, and no different from "who is the best and why is it X" stock posts. There is no reason at all for the latter to get deleted. The only logical conclusion is the Utahafag that showed up late spammed reports multiple times to get it deleted.

If the thread wasn't really against the rules and Utahafags really spammed those reports you say, Utahafags would have been banned instead for spamming false reports. The thread was deleted for mindless circlejerking, samefagging and imagedumping. Simple as that. Utaha threads have never stooped that low.

Are you serious? Who would be dumb enough to spam report without using an alternative proxy or dynamic IP?

Exactly. One report is enough if a mod considers the thread to be trash. Otherwise they clear up the log and if there was really spamming as you say, they would ban all of those proxies.

>mindless circlejerking, samefagging and imagedumping
Utahafags to a tee and more than Megumifags and Eririfags combined ever since S2 aired.

>One report is enough
You try to sound smart, but end up sounding naive as though you don't know how this place operates. Moreoever, proxies are easy to ban, but VPNs and telecom networks are valid addresses. Go back to the point, isn't different at all to the latter. You're only making excuses for a bad mad.

>Utahafags
That's just THK actually. He enjoys ruining threads.

I'm still mad about what he did to Youjitsu threads.

Even if we assume you're right, they did it mainly while the show was airing. Now nobody (except Eririfags) does it because people stopped giving a fuck.

It seems like you're the one who doesn't know shit and are pretending otherwise so you can win an internet "fight". Fact of the matter is, the thread got deleted for good reason, so keep your victim theories for yourself. It doesn't help that the Eririfag made another thread complaining about the mod and got banned again and yet here you are sticking up for him. It goes to show how cancerous you Eririfags really are.

Oh yes, the THK response when all else fails. Classic.

>muh boogeyman
People are sick of you Horikiitafgs in Youkoso threads.

>triggered THK
Looks like they are right.

>haha you triggered!!

Literally the same exact responses everytime. Embarrassing.

>seiyuu threads about their feet allowed
>threads about Netflix Death Note with only one word "apologize" allowed
>shonenshit generals allowed
>threads talking about how Eriri is best are deleted

You are the cancer killing Sup Forums.

Look, I don't give a shit about those threads. Stop crying because your shitty thread got deleted for being garbage. Man the fuck up.

This coming from someone who thinks multiple reports don't do anything and proxy/dynamic IPs haven't been a thing since forever. Right.

Look, I know you're an Utahafag, but you're on the losing side for defending a bad mod who had no reason to delete the first thread that broke no rules. The second thread complained about the mod, and while that technically is against the rules, it isn't without justification. Mods deleting things they shouldn't for personal reasons should be dealt with. The anti-loli mod few years back comes to mind. Sup Forums had to spam and complain about him to get rid of him. Now that we've gotten to this point, it's clear as day you're shitposting and trying to make a big deal over unjust deletes so you can cry cancer and shitpost when, in fact, you being cancer and shitposting for excusing Utahafags who have done the same thing and even defend the actions of a bad mod.

I'm well aware of THK's "contributions" for Utahafags, but he didn't do everything. Some Utahafags rallied behind him to act conceited, combative, and even believed Utaha would surpass Megumi on a number of occasions.

You should admit all your Utaha cirlcejerk threads in the past are shitty and garbage too then.

Multiple reports can have the same effect as one if the thread is clearly against the rules. In fact multiple false reports with proxies would lead to a massive ban affecting the poster making the reports, thing that didn't happen here. Your point about multiple proxies is moot and baseless.

And it seems like the Eririfag is the one making a big deal out of it for bringing up other shitty unrelated threads on Sup Forums and crying that the mods are killing the board. I am just pointing out that a bad thread got deleted for good reason and that Eririfags are in no position of telling others to get out. Nobody was even shitposting Eriri in this thread.

CUTE

There is no rule stating a thread can be reported only once. That would be retarded. If a thread is against the rule, it's natural for there to be many reports. The more, the better in in most cases since not every single report is reviewed and sometimes unfamiliar mods don't care and think more means it should be okay. It's like you are purposely trying to be an idiot. Proxy still happen these days, but they are easy to detected and ban. Smarter people avoid using proxy and instead use dynamic IPs, and that's obviously what we're talking about here. The first thread didn't break any rules, so the most logical conclusion is the Utahafag who came over 2 hours later reported it multiple times to get it deleted.

Who? Him ? He's making a point about your logic and it isn't wrong. You can't deny something like when it's hardly different from , so don't force it. As it stands, you should see that this mess you brought upon yourself has backfired. You don't have a higher ground and got easily upset at a banter-like resort, enough for you to drag up an insignificant and unwarranted incident so you can turn around to bark cancer and imply Eriri shouldn't be allowed here for a retarded and shitty reason.

I don't know what I expected when I opened this thread
But you fucks still disgust me

Whatever happens, I hope it drops soon so you fucks can all fuck off
Literal cancer
>hurr durr why did you come in here then
I'm only here to save pictures for fapping

Why is Gabu such a big cunt? She's even worse than Umaru.

You have no proof that the thread was spammed with reports, so shut the fuck up about it already. You're literally making shit up to justify your bitching about a shitty thread being deleted. Should I mention the sticky again to make you realize that mods are more active and vigilant now? So yes, one report is enough nowadays. And first thread was literally mindless circlejerk and samefagging, so it was against the rules, and it deserved to get nuked.

Again, the Utaha thread wasn't mindless circlejerk and samefagging because the fanbase was more active back then and there wasn't any imagedumping or samefagging. Why is that hard to understand? Your retarded false equivalency hurts to read. I never said Eriri shouldn't be allowed here, that was the other butthurt Eririfag being sarcastic. And you also were the one who asked about proof for it, I didn't bring it up at all.

Get help dude
Yes I'm addressing you in the singular

>Again, the Utaha thread wasn't mindless circlejerk and samefagging because the fanbase was more active back then and there wasn't any imagedumping or samefagging
>stop discussing older anime
>go back to circlejerking over DBS, BnHA, and Boruto!

Saekano has new content to talk about too but you keep defending mods deleting perfectly fine threads.

Saekano threads have always been cancer

Mods should have cracked down on you faggots sooner

This
Even worse than Reddit:Zero and that is saying a lot

You don't have proof either. But I have logic and reason. The first thread literally didn't break any rules. Protip: a handful of fans posting and liking a character you don't like isn't against the rules. Not liking because you hate the topic doesn't make it deserving of a unwarranted delete either. Get over yourself.

>fanbase was more active back then and there wasn't any imagedumping or samefagging.
>false equivalency
Smaller fanbase now and less active does not mean breaking rules just because fans gather for a specific topic. You are retarded. There were tons of imagedumping and samefagging compared to the slower threads we have now, so in reality there is less imagedumping and samefagging. You're actually delusional for believing otherwise. Understand that.
>I never said Eriri shouldn't be allowed here
Because hammering down your own ban = should go away narrative, implying cancer, and ironic double standards for Utahafags isn't just that. Right. The other user was being sarcastic (no shit Captain obvious), and that's why I asked for citation in meme format because I know it doesn't exist. But you took that chance to pass to make it sound like that is the case instead of following up with his sarcasm. You only have yourself to blame.

>guy is still arguing with himself
Haha holy shit
How mentally ill do you have to be to type all this crap out beforehand

>logic an reason
More like asspulled excuses without any basis. The mods define the rules and they decide which content is allowed on the board, not you. Samefagging and circlejerking has always been against the rules. Get over it yourself.

One Eririfag forcing circlejerk threads with no new content in dead as fuck threads is against the rules. I'm not the one saying it, the rules state it and the mod enforced it. The old imagedumping with new fanarts was mixed in with new content to discuss and of course a more active fanbase and it happened spontaneously, they weren't blatant and pathetic like today's thread. You're the retard for not getting this.

And yes, making fun out of the butthurt banned Eririfag was also a reason I posted it along with the obvious statement that not people that don't think Eriri is anywhere near best girl are the majority and you don't have to be an Utahafag to think so, but it seems like I triggered your ass as well and now you are blaming the mod for doing his job like a little whiny bitch. Good going.

It's not an asspulled excuse when it's been established that thread wasn't breaking any rules. More so considering it was up for a few hours without any issues aside from the sudden appearance of Utahafag shitposting. It has more basis than clinging to this notion of samefagging and circlejerking rationalization that doesn't apply to any set standards you've brought up and made a deal out of. Especially so given that thread had a dozen different posters. And also the fact this board is one big circlejerk that involves different groups of the same people jerking off each other and common interest, essentially samefags samefagging. Sup Forums has always been like that. To complain about that and make it seem like it's against he the rules by forcing it upon an isolated case is grasping at straws.

A thread to appreciate a character for fans of said character isn't against the rules just because it pisses you off. There's no real rules saying it is. That's just reaching bullshit. More active fanbase doesn't cover up the fact older threads that have similar topics and samefagging cirlcjerk. You're just making excuses to justify your own circular logic.

You're going to call it making fun now when you basically falsely accused, shitpost, and brought unrelated issues into this thread to pat yourself on the back. No one cares about majority opinion or not hence why you didn't get a response to continue that topic. Instead, you wanted to discuss how Eriri is ban and want want to make it look like that's the case. You indeed really have only yourself to blame. And despite the fact you can't even muster a decent argument as to why the thread is against the rules at all. There was no good reason so criticizing the mod who deleted the thread is justice. Get over it.

I hope Eriri ends up rotting away alone.

I hope so too. Eriri's love should remain pure and something to hold onto until she passes away. That's how true love should be like.

Megumi's glasses look dumb. The frame should be changed.

Yes, suffering without even confessing her feelings and the realization of being at fault for not reaching Tomoya's heart when he always loved her torturing her every day until she dies is the best end for her.

You considering writing tragic love stories. There's talent within in.

You better hope they don't make more of the anime considering how they decided to make Season 2.

>yaraon-blog.com/archives/77308

>丸戸:「冴えカノ」続編決定は一巻の売り上げで決まりました。
>Maruto: Saekano's continuation was decided from the sales of the first volume.
>ここを越えれば続編だーっ!って、けっこう明確に言われてましたしね。
>It was stated pretty clearly that if it passed this mark, we would have a continuation.
>初週ではいけるか?いけるか?ってとこだったんですけど、なぜか2週目でガーンと積んで
アーッ!イッた!っていう。
>In the first week it was like "will it make it? will it make it?" but in the second week for some reason it rose up a lot and it was like "we made it!"

>深崎:アニプレックス+の売上がガツンと上乗せされましたよね。
>Misaki: It was helped a lot by the Aniplex+ sales.

>丸戸:「冴えカノフェス」の2,3日前でした。
>Maruto: The decision was made two, three days before Saekano Fes.

It's asspulled because it was a shit contentless thread with no real purpose and that's the reason it got deleted. It doesn't matter if the thread was already some hours up, it even adds to the reason of it being deleted since t was being bumped off page 10 by the samefag switching his IP. Do you really think mods aren't aware of this? Why do you think they don't delete other similar threads? Because they aren't pathetic samefags circlejerking and breaking the rules. You're the one grasping at straws to blame a mod for doing his job.

Just spamming "muh best", "muh cute" isn't appreciating a character, which is why the mod deleted it, retard. Mods have been moving similar threads to /c/ or /e/ or just deleting them like in this case these past weeks.

I wanted to show how a retarded Eririfag got banned twice, and you of course took it as personal offense and here you are. You refusing to accept that the thread was garbage doesn't mean it's not a decent argument as to why it was deleted. Criticizing the mod over it is cancer and you endorsing it shows how cancerous you are as well. Eririfags are truly the worst.

>suffering without even confessing her feelings

She doesn't want to hurt Megumi.

>and the realization of being at fault for not reaching Tomoya's heart when he always loved her

She already realized that, and Tomoya never loved her after elementary school.

Traitors.

I want a Megumi assistant.

>a shit contentless thread with no real purpose other than to force circlejerk and samefag Utaha is okay and shouldn't be deleted, but if it's for Eriri then it should
Wonderful logic and reason. Totally not an asspull excuse in and of itself at all. Face it, you're running on fumes of delusions. If the thread was going to be be bump off anyways, then let it. If it gets bumped, then let it. No rules are being broken in either case. You're slipping further into desperation by now implying anyone who bump or joined is the same person.

There are countless other threads that don't get delete that are of the same vein, especially waifu threads, best girl threads, and of course Utaha threads of the same inking.

Forgot what you actually did already, have you now?
>You accused me of being someone else and even implied samefag while you were at it. I don't care what happened between you and some other Eririfag, but you actually dragging that crap in this thread to harp on it and literally shitpost is the definition of cancer.
You attacked first and made it personal and even tried to justify your own circular logic. Look at how this whole chain began and where we are now. It's clear as day you're upset because things didn't go your way after I corrected you and argued you into a corner. The only thing you can do now is keep trying to make excuses for the unjust deletion of the first thread and damage control who's the real cancer (you) in this thread.

Eriri getting BTFO with the strength of a thousand nukes.

This is why we can not have nice threads. Both of you should just stop before you ruin any more threads than this one.

I want to sniff her socks. What do they smell like?

>Totally not an asspull excuse in and of itself at all. Face it, you're running on fumes of delusions. If the thread was going to be be bump off anyways, then let it. If it gets bumped, then let it.
Holy shit, you haven't even read the sticky yet here you are talking as if you know what's the board dynamic. Pathetic.

I'll quote them for your ignorant ass to understand already
- Please avoid making threads in “general” or “template” formats. Avoid chaining threads, copy-pasting OPs, backlinks, and the like.
- As commonly recurring threads tend to suffer from degradation of quality over time, posts inside such threads may be held to higher standards in terms of rules 6 (Quality of Posts) and 10 (Spamming/Excessive Reposting).
- Aim for original discussion or content, both when creating OPs and posting inside threads, and allow threads to die naturally.

So yes, based on this, the mod was right in deleting that crappy thread. Word of god dictates you're in the wrong. I'm not desperate as I know I'm in the right. Other similar threads not being deleted are irrelevant to this, go report them if you want. Try doing it for Utaha threads if you want, if you can even find Utahafags being that pathetic in the first place.

Things didn't go my way? I'm making fun out of Eririfags getting BTFO. Me amusing your delusions isn't going to change that fact. But keep believing you're not cancer and that the mods were not justified in deleting Eririfags' garbage thread. It fits your delusional persona pretty well. I mean, you wouldn't be an Eririfag if you weren't delusional in the first place.

>- Please avoid making threads in “general” or “template” formats. Avoid chaining threads, copy-pasting OPs, backlinks, and the like.
>
>
>

Hmmm.

You're only digging your grave by acting like this. Everyone who lurk regularly read it already. I don't quote or make a point using it because it isn't necessary. I told you repeatedly that the first thread didn't break any rules and that remains true. Nothing of which you quoted gave adequate reason to have that thread deleted. Never-mind the fact they are guidelines comparable to walking is breaking the law, but the thread in question wasn't a general, a template, didn't break rule 6 and 10 in any way more than the usual you find everywhere on Sup Forums. It wasn't being bumped at internals artificially and had natural pacing.

Given the above, you still are going to believe in this delusion mod wasn't wrong? Or at the very least consider the likely possibility based on logical conclusion that it got deleted because of spamming report being spammed by the Utahafag? Seriously now? Look, you're getting angrier and more defensive with each reply. First it was implying me of samefag, now it's one Eririfag, and now it's EririfagS. I'm not surprised of course since you're an Utahafag with a transparent goal of shitposting and trying to make Eriri and her fans taboo and look like cancer by reaching beyond your own ass, to only fail hard given Utahafags have made many of the same threads and countless cirlcjerking and samefagging more than Eririfags in total. So your logic should be redirected at yourself and Utahafags. What I believe is built on pretty solid ground. You, however, live in deluded fantasy and have double standard illusions.

comparable to jaywalking* even

Reminder that Megumi is and has always been the best girl and her win is deserved.

Also reminder that we will get an epilogue where MC and Megumi break up and he chooses Eriri

Megumi is yandere levels of obsessed now. She won't ever let go.

Is Saekano thread always been like this? Just started watching it.
I enter this thread because I want to discuss cute girls in this show but this is what I got.

Fuck yes, complete adaptation
I thought it would have been impossible after that end

Its waifu wars most of the time
Now some bored user is roleplaying as board cop

Im happy as long as spencer loses.

?

Spencer exists to lose.

>Tomoya never loved her after elementary school
I don't know, user. I'm an anime only fag but there are moments in S2 when she could have won if she wanted to.

>there are moments in S2 when she could have won
Only in her own headcanon. Utaha explains that after her initial betrayal, Tomoya would never feel safe enough to get romantically involved with her for fear of more betrayals.

Megumi a best

Eriri a shit.

Megumi a shit.

I do wonder who's behind this post

Eriri is the only shit girl.

This.

Confirmed