youtu.be/eW6sEkTGbUc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Op is pretty damn good, glad they kept it in the second season too

Tax evation

Obligatory
youtu.be/eW6sEkTGbUc

Another season never, right?

Yeah

Silverlink wasn't great, but DEEN was awful. If they made a third season, who would take it? Who could possibly cut as many corners as DEEN did?

Bones

Give it a year or two for there to be enough material.

Didn't the creator get arrested for tax evasion? A shamefur dispray like that is enough to never get another anime again.

He did not. You fell for the meme.
It was a minor issue that got resolved before the news story broke out. The reports were legitimate clickbait to get people reading.

He still puts out regular chapters to the webnovel. Soon enough there's going to be enough written material for another 2 cour season. The problem is that S2 used all of the available source and even went past that.

From what I remember, he wasn't aware that he hadn't paid his tax yet, which is funny because the anime based off his work was being broadcasted in NHK, a government-funded channel.

If I recall correctly didn't he pay what he owed and got house arrest? If so that's basically a slap on the wrist and there's been enough time since shit hit the fan that I doubt it would be much of an issue.

It wasn't the local taxes he allegedly didn't pay, it had to do with money from overseas royalties.

Getting laid off and still having to pay taxes is the worst. Though, he works for himself, so it's probably more complicated than that.

When you work for yourself you pay quarterly expenses and a yearly tax. Japan uses the same business tax system as America.

What's the point in season 2 if DEEN is still in charge?

Who is this cute semen demon

A cat-fucking Canadian