Why is South America so shithole?

Why is South America so shithole?

Syrians are escaping from war and they said Uruguay is very unsafe compared to Syria on war.

Other urls found in this thread:

thejakartapost.com/news/2015/10/07/syrian-refugee-uruguay-douses-himself-with-gas-protest.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charrúa#Genocide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uruguay#Demographics
gopetition.com/petitions/stop-sweden-deporting-my-family-to-poland.html
worldcrunch.com/world-affairs/syrian-refugee-family-in-argentina-returns-to-safer-aleppo-1
youtu.be/MhuOpcThVB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because mestizos

I know very little about Uruguay

sorry

I don't know - I'm thinking its something in the American soil.

The Americas are Christian, USA has a white majority and yet they have more crime than Africa.

The native Americans were some of the most violent people in the world. Eating hearts, sacrificing thousands to their violent gods.

I think we should nuke the Americas and let them disappear

Uruguay is the best country of south america

I wish Syrians will come to my country. I said Syrians, not niggers.

Send them to Venezuela.

>Uruguay

not guay for once

Kill all the niggers. You think the whites in America are doing all the crime?

Because my ancestors didn't kill as much 'indios' as British did in North America. Funny thing is we still carry the 'Leyenda negra' with us, when actually ancient Spaniards were more humane than British Empire.

>Based Uruguayans not taking any shit and giving shit gibs

I thought U R Gay was ok, but it's been under leftist leadership for a while.

Syrians won't unpack their bags until they're offered at least a 3 star hotel room by their host country.

White Americans are doing more crimes than white Europeans.

You mean the least worst?

>not realizing how based Uruguay is

Only because our legal system classifies spics as "white" to skew the numbers. Literally nobody here considers those people to be white, they wouldn't be caught dead calling themselves "white", yet they do it anyway.

We don't tolerate islamic scum.

Because South America has a lot of brown people.

70% of these "whites" are probably light skinned spics in California

Because it's populated by south americans. How is this hard.

Hi there brethren.

Uruguayan here. Syrians came because they thought we would maintain them with our taxes, while they scratched their balls. Boy they were wrong. 18 months later they were whinning like little bitches "I can't care for my 17 kids". Well, tough luck bitch, there's a reason why we have been 3 million people since half a century.

Fuck them. Uruguay is so based we don't need exile rapefugees, they exile themselves.

>Syrians are escaping from war
"war"
It is a false flag

jajajaja

Southern Cone homicide rates are lower because they are outside routes of drug trafficking, but in crime numbers they are very unsafe too. You can't just carry an Iphone everywhere in Santiago, for example.

Arab countries like Morocco or Saudi Arabia on general are very safe. Latin America is Africa-tier dangerous in crime rates.

I think it's because you guys don't shower them with money.

Here it's: more kids = more money

Exactly.

One of them bathe himself with gas and threatened with setting himself on fire. Zero fucks were given, and he ended un leaving like a little bitch.

Dude, you have no idea how based we are.

In part, not being crazy rich makes us aware of which collectives are thriving through pitty parties and appealing to sentimental bullshit.

How do we all be more like Uruguay? 100 Americans get shot or shoot thenselvea every day and we're still not dangerous enough for them to stay away

Because gabachos, anglos and dutch didn't let us finish our colonization process

source: thejakartapost.com/news/2015/10/07/syrian-refugee-uruguay-douses-himself-with-gas-protest.html

Not even the blackest state is a shithole like the "whitest" place of South America

Uruguay obviously has the right idea.

Yeah the advantage of not being rich is that your government should take real care of where the money goes. Makes no sense to throw what little money you have to refugees who won't earn it back because of lack of skill, language and motivation. Luckily for you you have the entire Europe to look at what happens if you do so: onlyote """refugees""" come for dem free money's.

Stay absolutely based my friend

The whole point of seeking asylum is provide a refuge from danger. If they are not "happy" in Uruguay, they were not in danger in the first place and hence are fraudulent asylum seekers.

There's no native population in Uruguay, we're mostly European (primarly from Spanish and Italian heritage).

Native american population was killed:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charrúa#Genocide

You are as Europeans as average spics claiming they are white in California

lmao

They were probably expecting more gibs and a bigger house.

2/10
You tried
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uruguay#Demographics

Go eat some bananas baboon

Literally worse than Syria at war

Average spic here consider think they are white too.

nah, but what's ur bested interest though?

Totally, stay away.

South America is unsafe for rapefugees for the same reason as Poland

gopetition.com/petitions/stop-sweden-deporting-my-family-to-poland.html

But Poland is due to xenophobia. Poland is a safe country, nor full of brown robbers.

Color of skin doesn't matter. Culture, ideas and habits does.

pretty much the same thing

Genetics are what matters most.

>worldcrunch.com/world-affairs/syrian-refugee-family-in-argentina-returns-to-safer-aleppo-1
>As they were getting ready to head back to Syria, they spoke with Clarín from the terminal of Ezeiza airport outside of Buenos Aires on May 11, explaining not only is it much cheaper to live in Aleppo than Córdoba, it is actually "safer" too.

Yeah I know Salsipuedes... Sad historical event.
Many wars between tribes, many thirsty for power castellanos, many jesuit dogs.
In the other hand, although I think genocide is never the solution (maybe in some special cases) I think Uruguay is a succesful colony among with the narizones and tacos. Anyways it should have been the usual spanish way, eliminating the millitary forces then subdue and integrate the people.

>Poland

>Aleppo is safer than "white" places of Latin America

Shitholes.

Thank you Bernardo, you fucked us for eternity.

Can I move there. I have a degree in Geology a wife and two children. This place i currently live is about to implode with traniggery. I need to get my kids out. I will need no gibs, will contribute and pay taxes.

Or are you full.

>The native Americans were some of the most violent people in the world. Eating hearts, sacrificing thousands to their violent gods.
Thats the aztecs, they were peaceful tribes too. Well "peaceful " in the reasonable sense that they didn't kill for giggles

In the year 100bc you couldn't reach the other side of the world in a single day as we can today. We are all humans and the mix is something natural that will inevitably happen (and no I'm not talking about the globalist forced mixture to subjugate)
Because of that, ideas are what matters.

>Don't drown refugees in gifts and special rights.
>They want to go away.

Gee. I wonder why.

>Salsipuedes...
>Sad historical event.
>I think genocide is never the solution (maybe in some special cases)
>Anyways it should have been the usual spanish way, eliminating the millitary forces then subdue and integrate the people.

Good job, Uruguay, I wish our politicians had the balls to do the same

Be aware that this continent was too much for a bunch of Syrian refugees to handle.

Cool story Gallego.

Eres más tonto que mear para arriba y abrir la boca

ayy

Or am i?

Uruguay based

They are just shitholes.

There are no gibs in South America, syrians are famously freeloaders

4% too much niggers in there, buddy.

>ancient Spaniards were more humane than British Empire.
Uf, las historias de la humanidad española son eternamente contadas acá

hahahah, please don't tell me that you actually believe that the country of the United States, has a higher crime rate then the whole continent of Africa, which is 54 countries combined, and a lot of these countries are in a civil war or just a shit hole in general.

honestly we dont need it, i personally think that theres alot of false flag shootings, sure people died and there are some real ones but when youre literally preaching propaganda from all directions to the mentally unstable then youre going to get this kind of shit, the other side has been trying to gun grab for decades. going back to the assault weapons ban in the 80s, and also they literally make it seem that its a common thing for gun owners to be hostile when its people who are breaking the gunlaws that are in place already who does these kinds of things, it dosnt matter how many laws we place a criminal will break it anyway

I had an uruguayan boss once. She was beautiful, disciplined and a natural leader. I loved her but I was too afraid of saying her something

Mate is Argentinian stop appropriating our culture you biggot

Not for an American colony.

If they think is not safe then they should go back from where they came

It's the water, this is why you need water filters.

If you're South American, with the right values, and some backing currency, you are welcome in Orania.

So peaceful

South America is very roman catholic. In Brazil you have 90% of the population that identifies as Christian. If a muslim arrives and tells the locals to stop drinking, fucking and that the cross offends them...they will get stabbed with said cross and pissed on with beer diluted urine.

the cops that are watching will then throw the muslim in the trunk and dump him somewhere to die.

Syrians that come here are the most impertinent, assuming, ungrateful fucks that ever walked this planet. I can understand now why they have a war going on that will never end. They are just that shitty and unsufferable a people.

ok

>South America is very roman catholic. In Brazil you have 90% of the population that identifies as Christian. If a muslim arrives and tells the locals to stop drinking, fucking and that the cross offends them...they will get stabbed with said cross and pissed on with beer diluted urine.
good, sandniggers never assimilate anywhere. at least when spics invade us they get white washed and have a christian background

Their case was not that Uruguay was shit.

Their case was they they weren't getting enough gibs.
They were just two families, but their numbers reached the dozens.
Of course in their shithole country this kind of works because you have half your family working.
In Uruguay, this isn't the case. Kids have to go to school, old people don't get jobs they get retired.
They didn't want to have the women work to make up for this, so you end up with dozens of people having to be supported by a couple of basic dudes.

They wanted to have the cake and eat it.

bumping just so that the BLM guy that got cucked by a south american keeps on going

>cuckold
That seems an inaccurate description

The Syrian war is such a meme. Nowhere that's not an extremely rich 1st world country with vast amounts of welfare is good enough for these "refugees"

Uruguay is the best South American country too.

this, they dont get has much welfare as in your fag countrys , plus our cristians are hardcore, not some methodist shit

>USA has a white majority
Have you seen what we call white? We're finished. It's up to you Finns and a couple other countries to keep this white thing going.

>Why is South America so shithole?
Niggers.

That’s a nice selfie you have there

But Uruguay is really a shithole. I don't know you think otherwise

SEIS

SEGUNDOS

>I think we should nuke the Americas and let them disappear
No, this one:
>Extract Ethnic Europeans, nuke America including big ZOG.
>Once big ZOG is destroyed judeo-globalism and zionism lost most of its power. Israel is nuked.
>Jews are hopeless and lost their identity and thus their animosity towards us.
>EU and Russia stop hostilities, join into a greater European Nation.
>After 140 years there's almost no radiation and no one single non-Ethnic European. America can be recolonized.

I pity the poor refugees that tries to rape our feminist women, they are literraly insane and butthurt 24/7
Pic unrelated

Source?

I don't have one, but check his posts, he goes out of his way to shit on SA, even replying to people that at no point talked to him first.
I bet he got btfo or cucked by someone from Latin America before and feels nothing but resentment now

I'm not saying that she wasn't more than just a collection of holes bro youtu.be/MhuOpcThVB4

Mi libro, Luna de Plutón, está siendo un éxito de ventas en las librerías de habla hispana, por favor léelo, sé que te va a encantar.