irishsavant.blogspot.ie/2014/08/a-worthy-country-in-need.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qmlYe2KS0-Y
youtu.be/k8sQQ03cKaw
youtu.be/DQeyjgSUlrk
youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
youtu.be/23SVHUPrUJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=Hwo2i62ICUI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All Black Panther shows is what happens when Jews make a hollywood movie. Jews did this same fucking shit back in the 1920's with negros which is why they got so much attention. 100 years later, jews are still doing the same shit, putting negros up on a pedestal to get back at white Christians

>youtube.com/watch?v=gJz2Tgt3jvs
>Animal Planet

It wasn't Jews that made it, it was niggers.

The REAL Wakanda

irishsavant.blogspot.ie/2014/08/a-worthy-country-in-need.html

Watch the video

youtube.com/watch?v=qmlYe2KS0-Y

That's New Guinea, not Africa.

Showing niggers in Africa on animal plantet

WAKANDA FOREVER NIGGAZZZZZZ

lel

I don't know what is more depressing.
That we will never gear up in powerarmor and whipe out the african population within a year of constant culling.
Or that in case we ever have powerarmor there would be a nuclear war between powerarmor nations and those savages are the only ones surviving the war.

Dear Lord, this made me feel terribly sorry for them.

>needing power armor to eradicate niggers

For real though, I would eat that.

I was board so I made this into a copypasta

They commissioned it

Why the fuck aren't they doing it on a flat stone that got put next to the fire? why the fuck are they putting it in the sand, it doesn't make any sense, Jesus Christ fucking niggers.

Power armor with climate control lets you do it more comfortably in an African summer.

Makes you wonder how will earth look when on one end we got the singularity and on the other people with concept of reality that is so far away from reality that you might as well call them different species.

my fucking sides

How fucking difficult is it, over thousands of years, to develop a system for cooking an egg, without getting sand all fucking over it ?

>they can't even make a clay pot for cooking

Jewish Niggers. The worst kind of niggers. Or the worst kind of Jews. ...I'm not exactly sure.

you have to remember they never invented the wheel either

animal planet doing exposes on africans
ANIMAL PLANET NO

Dirt is an acquired taste maybe?

Also a classic:
youtu.be/k8sQQ03cKaw

what about a fucking rock?

I was thinking of something similar. Imagine some extremely isolated people, like the sentinelese, or completely unknown, that worship the moon. Then civilization builds bases on the moon and the freak out at the appearance of weird new light on their god.

Thanks user

>Jewish Niggers
la atrocidad

>a completely isolated stone-age tribe develops a concept of gibsmedats and immediately blames whitey for all their troubles the very second they come across a paleface

those are bushmen, bushmen are not the same as niggers
sure, they're a bit dumb, but they lack the destructive genome.

if you look closely you can see how their children don't swarm the nearest white man begging and robbing him of his belongings

OMG, my saaaaaiides

>mosquito burgers
youtu.be/DQeyjgSUlrk

>extra minerals

I imagine it wouldn't be unlike any other religion.
Only the future faiths of Earth will be centered mostly around "We wuz kangs until white demons stole our magiks and fled to Hell (which is everything in the Night Sky)", directed by LaCreatura Coinsteinaquayshaun.

Bingo, in just a couple of minutes a simple solution to the age old sand in omelette issue has been found !

Is this how ebola started?

lol wtf these people are so stupid I hope I wouldn't be that stupid if I grew up in their stupid fucking tribe

>He thinks that's bad

Has there been any scientific studies of the nigger brain to explain how they can't evolve past sand omelette? It's boggling my mind.

You know what else is full of minerals, egg shell.

The only nigger involved was the director. The producers, the investors, and everyone else were God's chosen.

Loving the youtube comments!

good old dirt cookies from Haiti, I know

dirt cookies anyone?

Marvel and Disney are owned by Jews.
They hired the Black cast and black crew.
Do you really believe black people put that entire movie together on their own?

Hell black panther himself was created by two jewish men.

They sure look like niggers to me

they are dumber than literal gorillas

Well from a nutritional point of view that doesn't looks like a bad idea at all.

>10000 years ago
>man finds broken egg that has solidified in the dirt from the heat
>that’s as far as they decided to go

heard some theory that mixing up with neanderthals unlocked the intelligence gene

mosquitos are disgusting
do you know what does disgust mean?
did you watch inside out?

I don't understand how they survive with that though
Does it just make you feel full? Imagine what going to the toilet must be like

That was actually quite depressing TBQH.

>how they survive
most of them dont

Please don't remind me.
Niggers in the US eat cornstarch and gather dirt close to rivers to make salads, niggers in Haiti make mud cakes and niggers in Africa straight up just eat dirt from mountains.
Worst thing is that there are people who gather the dirt and then fucking sell it to other groids.

What if an alien race came down and pretended to be gods? Then the space niggers go back to their ship to laugh at how retarded us earth niggers are.

If you're hungry enough anything taste good. Might be disgusting for you but not for them.

i like this video, we can all laugh

it captures so well how white people feel when looking at asians

Hey, don't hate on the dirt sellers! They're doing what any good businessman does, separating stupid people from their money!

Sheeeeeeeit

they didn't need to

please user, not while I'm eating.

>If you're hungry enough anything taste good.
that was proven wrong, I remember hearing it, but fuck if I can find the source
still, you havent backed your claim either

all the people in OP's vid except for the commentator are 100% neet and off grid.

Oysters, caviar, lobsters, even chili dogs, look disgusting but taste actually quite good.
What I meant is that if those mosquitos are widely available, easy to catch and provide some nutrients, it isn't inherently a bad idea to make use of them.
Now the real problem would be if they happen to be filled with someone's blood (that could contain AIDS, ebola and something else since is africa).

I wish it was just about them being retarded, it's an actual "cultural" thing to do that shit, especially for women.
Slaves managed to bring that shit over to the new world somehow, now you have dumbfucks clogging up their intestines with tasteless cornstarch.
Look it up on youtube, you'll get a bunch of burger female groids eating that shit.

They are in Africa though, can't they eat an antelope or zebra burger? Why do they go through the trouble of catching mosquito to eat? What sort of brain damage do these nogs have?

>Now the real problem would be if they happen to be filled with someone's blood (that could contain AIDS, ebola and something else since is africa).
that is exactly where I was going, disgust is a reaction to disease, or what you perceive as possibly containing disease

>Niggers in the US eat cornstarch and gather dirt close to rivers to make salads
This is something I didn't knew.
More details por favor?

>literally 0 seasoning

I thought the meme was that only white people didn't season their food? Or is that what the dirt is for?

Yeah, but none of the things you listed carry malaria or ebola.

I didn't know*

Those comments

>They wuz only pretending to be retarded

That's why you cook food genius

jesus christ. How do they manage to feed themselves.

its seasoned with sand

youtu.be/23SVHUPrUJ4

Don't let them take away your only defenses.
Clean, practice, and train often.
Take a course. Defend yourselves, your families, and your communities.

>They wuz trickin whitey into eatin dirt hahaha
These are the same people who believe that Tariq won the debate

They've been cooking ostrich eggs for thousands of years and not one of them was smart enough to cook it in the shell. Or on a flat rock.

>what are prions
thats why we consider eating carnivores and cannibalism disgusting

at least they dont have mass shootings

Christ alive, they eat baby powder too...

The Amerindians tribes here used a flat stone or a pot made of clay to cook. Why are these people putting the egg in the sand?

>not a shithole

>Implying niggers wrote the script
>Implying niggers wrote the comic
>Implying niggers funded it
>Implying niggers produced it

>HIGHWAY TO THE DANGER ZOOOOOOONE

>Tastes like a very good egg
This is everything that's wrong with the west

Can't find the one where they make a God damned salad with dirt, but here's one of the many cornstarch eaters.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hwo2i62ICUI
>these people are supposed to be our equals

I WANNA BE BLACCC

I know, he ought to have oppressively laughed at them in colonial, then mocked them mercilessly for being so fucking backward.

>see big metal bird
>blame whites
it must be genetic

They do piss and shit on that sand so we can say it was slightly seasoned.

Jesus, why? Why would anyone eat that?