Shingeki No Kyojin

– So that’s how it was! But I’m sure the readers were anticipating that, too. I want to ask what scenes you wish to draw from here on out…

Isayama: If the opportunity presents itself, I would probably like to portray Armin’s development. He was never the most apt at fighting, but his current position basically forces him to the frontlines - and he even acquired the Colossal Titan’s ability. Up until this point, he faced all struggles with the motivation of “seeing the sea,” but from now on, he will need to confront everything as actual problems. I have many moments that I want to depict, but if I describe them out loud now, they do all involve future developments, so…I’m just going to present everything through drawing the manga!

What did Isayama mean by this? Armin training montage soon, or?

– Since their nerves are constantly heightened, always on edge - that must be why there are cases like what you described before, when there is a sense of healing while spending time with comrades. Now to the final question, “Do the characters have special routines and diets that enhance physique and maintain health?”

Aww, that's the power of tomodachis for you.

What do you mean? Isayama answered that question, explaining their exercise methods. And the "healing from comrades" thing is referencing how the soldiers can relax a little when with other soldiers because of safety in numbers and all that.

I don't actually know what Isayama meant. But I know exactly you did OINK .

I would like to see that. He will protect Mikasa, Eren and the rest of people of Paladis.

How can anybody like this gary stu? He makes everyone around him act retarded and was responsible for the worst event in the series. I can't find a single thing to like about him unless you're some autistic husbandofag.

>replying twice

>new IP

>Eren is in Marley
>Eren and Armin give them a grim reminder
>Historia is pregnant with Eren's baby
>Annie is fed to Historia
You know this to be true anons

I wish he died. He killed the manga the moment he did that stupid cough

He's gentle, bright, charming, selfless, prideful, beautiful eyes. There are lot of reasons to love him, he's Armin. He wasn't responsible, he was unconscious the whole time.

>7 posters
>9 posts
Kill yourself.

*koffs your thread*

>prideful
wat

this nigga wouldn't know self confidence if it punched him in the face

>not having 4chanX
>thinking only one person here hates your gary stu
Kill yourself.

Armin is precious and I'm glad Isayama loves him as much as I do.

Thread deleted in 3...2...

He never run away from the bullies, he told them he was better than them. That's pride.

Why do anti-Armin fags always have to shit up these threads with their butthurt? Can't we have one fucking thread of discussion?

I want to give Zeke the love and support his parents never did.

It's not even that bad this thread. Stop complaining.

Paladis when?

WHAT IS THE WARHAMMER40K TITAN'S POWER?

inb4 "jobbing"

EMA FUCKING WHEN REEEEEEEEEE

What was the point of this panel?

>not that bad
>literally 90% of thread is "WAHH I HATE ARMIN WAAHH *shits diaper in anger*"
Stop shitposting and get your nappy changed.

>literally three posts out of 27 were against Armin
Really user?

I've hypothesized that it's internal/muscle structure is more stabilized and/or intact, giving it an absurd amount of physical strength even for Titan standards, relative to its size (which I'm assuming it's no bigger than Beast).

Remember how when Eren punched stuff in Titan form (before he gained the ability to harden) his hand would explode? Also how when Hange learned that most Titans are essentially empty as they are considerably light for their size.

So then I believe the said cannot be said for War Hammer. It is more structurally stable; when Eren could barely carry ONE boulder I believe the War Hammer could easily carry the equivalent of 10.
OR perhaps, it helps it utilize GIGANTIC objects with relative ease.. like a giant hammer of some kind?

Only retards

>literally three
>three
You should get counting lessons from Armin. By the time I made the initial comment.

It was in the other thread. They're all sleep now it seems.

There were 27 posts at the time I posted that, I overlooked one. That's nowhere near 90%. Stop reacting so strongly, I like Armin anyway.

Stealth Armin thread?

No

Eren will confront Reiner during the "Festival" and deliver to him an ultimatum: Cooperate or everyone here dies.

I am of the firm believer that hoboEren is not there alone, especially when one of the main characters entire gimmick is "do not leave Eren." Liberio/Marley has been carefully infiltrated.

stealth faggot thread

Someone post the thing. With the nignogs and tumblr special snowflakes. You know the thing.

Eren's there alone.

The Assassin's Festival?

No, Erenwhale.

bullshit, I just gave the most convincing evidence to support he ISN'T there alone simply by mentioning the fact that Mikasa is a character in this story and that she is alive.

What do you have to support the possibility he is alone.

But look how much fun Eren and Armin are having!

If he leaves on his own she can do nothing to follow him and with all the points regarding EMA split it's bound to have happened.

>xv festival dlc comes out just in time for a festival snk chapter
So this is the true power of meme magic.

he's always tried to leave her behind and he failed. Except for times when she was directly ordered to be somewhere he wasn't, she is ALWAYS with him.

At this point your best bet is to hope she was ordered to stay at Paradis. Even then, it still would make zero sense for Eren to infiltrate Marely alone. SOMEONE is else there. Maybe not with him 100% of the time but there in Marley

w i t n e s s m e

>it still would make zero sense for Eren to infiltrate Marely alone
Not really. If he wants to go, he'll go. No one can stop him if he grows some agency of his own.

historia is a top tier waifu

y/n?

N

your assumption of him going alone just brings up a MYRIAD of unlikely circumstances in which:
>abandons the Military, abandons the Scouts
>abandons his home
>abandons his friends
>somehow capable of doing anything on his own when its known he can't

Why would he organize his own splinter group when he is perfectly fine still in the Military under the direction of people who know what they are doing.

Besides if you think he did form his own paramilitary organization of some sort to go after Marley on his own accord.. that still would be more suggestive to the idea that he IS NOT there alone.

No one in this series is top tier waifu

She won't. Isayama almost confirmed it.

>Isayama almost confirmed it.
How?

Your assumption of there being a coordinated covert operation within enemy territory brings up a myriad of unlikely circumstances itself.

Look in my eyes. I am the best friend now.

I think I'd prefer if he goes alone because then we'd get two perspectives from their side.

>Mikasa's growth implies separation from Eren
She won't develop as a character if she follows him and do whatever he wants. She even decided not to help Armin and Eren when they were dealing with the CT.

>coordinated covert operation within enemy territory brings up a myriad of unlikely circumstances itself.
LMAO what? Are you stupid? This is EXACTLY what Marley did to Paradis! How then is it unlikely that a Military Organization is unable to conduct covert operations. That is basically what many of them do pretty much all the fucking time. Like seriously, are you that stupid?

That's my point, she's not gonna follow him.

you'd be wrong, and you'd look more the fool than you do already.

>you'd be wrong
Making quite a few assumptions there, aren't you?

>iba
I liked that forced meme

everyone here is, but you are basing your assumptions on the least likely circumstances based off EVERYTHING WE KNOW ABOUT EVERYTHING IN THIS STORY

One of the MAJOR plot points being this: MIKASA'S OBSESSION FOR EREN MEANS SHE WILL NEVER LEAVE HIM ALONE.
You want to go the complete opposite route because of some unseen "growth" that has NOT been hinted at at all, and there is absolutely no reason to even assume exists.

if you're the guy here that somehow thinks Covert Military Operations within Enemy Territory is unlikely when we have already seen this happen in the story as one of the major plot arcs, and ya know throughout all real human history..

then yeah, you'd be the fool, and thus it is easy to proclaim your assumptions foolish.

I just want another 104th OVA.

What difference does Mikasa's feelings make? Honestly, no matter how much she cares for Eren, once he's gone past the ocean she can't do shit. And guess what, it's a great opportunity for character growth. Probably the best there is. It'd be a huge missed opportunity.

as if she can't follow him? If he goes AWOL for some absurd reason she can't as well? You're not thinking your dumbass hypothesis through.

You still haven't even explained why Eren would go off alone when, once again BASED OFF EVERYTHING WE KNOW it is HIGHLY UNLIKELY that he just completley abandons everyone else to do something stupid on his own when we know for certain he would be infinitely better off as still a member of the Military with multitude of logical, strategic, logistical, physical support. I mean god damn we KNOW Eren isn't exactly the strategic mastermind. Him infiltrating Marley as part of an overall Military Plan makes more sense than him just going alone like a retard and risking basically everything.

He doesn't need all of that if he's not planning an attack, and even if he was he'd be plenty fine just smacking Zeke's hairy ass and unleashing hell. Not that that's gonna happen.

Yes.

>He doesn't need all of that if he's not planning an attack
what else is he doing there exactly then.
If he does decide to just attack them ALONE, there is 5 Shifters to his 1, plus the regular Marley military force surrounding him.... you vastly overestimate his chances if he is ALONE as you say.

>what else is he doing there exactly then.
Just checking out the outside world, chilling in the Marley army, taking care of sandniggers in the Middle East. Nothing much, really. Maybe looking for his brother but that's about it. And so what if there are five shifters? If he actually wants to attack for some stupid reason there's plenty of Titans to go around with just one touch of Zeke's hide. They'd be done for and so would the rest of the world. But that ain't gonna happen.

>Just checking out the outside world, chilling in the Marley army, taking care of sandniggers in the Middle East. Nothing much, really
If you are actually serious about this absurd comment.. the response is that he literally does not have the time for that.
>Titans to go around with just one touch of Zeke's hide.
First of all I still don't think Eren is completely aware of that power, even after learning of memories and all that nonsense. There is no evidence to suggest he is completely aware of how that works, much less done anything to master it
2nd: you assume there would be just a bunch of mindless Titans nearby which doesn't appear to be and shouldn't be the case.

>which doesn't appear to be and shouldn't be the case.

He's not a Royal Coordinate

If he can instantaneously force regular humanoid Eldians to transform into Mindless Titans then that would probably be the biggest asspull of the series.

Zeke's one step away.

Reminder to ArminFATS.

>MIKASA'S OBSESSION FOR EREN MEANS SHE WILL NEVER LEAVE HIM ALONE
She was leave him alone in the Uprising and the RtS already. Her obsession is over after ch50, she is matured.

Spoilers in a few days

Hopefully we'll get actual info this chapter...

>strategic mastermind
Sure he's not that but he is capable enough to make plan on his own just like in the past. In militaristic sense, it's better to send a spy rather than one of their most valuable assets to the enemy which is highly sought by them. If he's in Marley on a military order then it would require a specific reason for it. He can't tell them about the secret, else why would you risk sending him when you can sacrifice one life to save many? Sure it is immoral but this war that they don't want and they are vastly inferior to the enemy. Obviously he is there just to talk with Zeke

Sort of THIS.

>inb4 paradis chapter
>inb4 Eren and Armin training chapter in the ocean

>BRAY came back to Maeley after failing the mission
>Annie's father got killed/titanized in front of them to punish them all and give a warning to them.
>BR were given another chance to retrieve the coordinate and they were told that if they fail, their parents will also die.
>Bert dies in the retry mission
>Bert's family and maybe Reiner's dad got killed/titanized.
>Scared of the fact that his mom will die if he fucks up again, he dedicated his heart to Marley.

What are you writing there user?

Armin a stinky shit.

shitty thread. should be deleted

Just a theory that came to my mind while I was rereading the manga. Maybe that's why Bert was a changed person in RtS.

Thanks for the bump.

You fucked up on a few small details there. Annie didn't come back and Reiner's dad can't be titanized. The rest sounds plausible enough.

Why doesn't he develop Mikasa or Eren? Why always Armin? Fuck Isayama and his armin fetish.

Reiner's dad can still be killed.

Also the murder of Annie's father was there just to act as a warning for the rest of the warriors. I picture Marley saying, "If you mess up again your families will suffer from the same fate. So you better be careful and bring back the FT."

Someday soon, lads.
The wait's mostly over.

Tumblrites, m8. He's literally tumblr the character.

I would love that.
Actually, Isayama should make a tournament inside Paradis to keep sharp the walldians ability to kill titans, since they don't have mindless titans anymore, but once Marley attacks, they surely will pose a problem.

You're a little bitch, aren't you? Maybe that's why you self insert so easily into Armong.

That's not what would happen though.
Reiner barely managed to become a warrior, there's no fucking way they would kill Annie, a much more apt warrior, and let Jobner live.
If anything it would be Annie and Bert who would get another chance to job at Paradis.

>Eren
>Reasoning
Nah, he's been only completely fucking up until now.

>newfag doesn't know about sage