So as a Sup Forumsack, what are my options when it comes to technology?

so as a Sup Forumsack, what are my options when it comes to technology?
>Microsoft
in bed with deep state, null privacy, bad products, pooinloos
>Google
null privacy, heavily leftist, biggest lobby in gov, future distopian rulers of the world, jewish
>Apple
anti-white propaganda, faggot CEO
>Linux
commie/SJW userbase, transgender coders, commie principles, still has a long way to go

????

Red Star OS and Temple OS are the only Sup Forums approved systems.

/thread

The real solution will be switching to use Chinese products when they reach parity with Western ones. My next phone is probably going to be a Xiaomi.

you'll be still using a Google OS

SHE'S PURE WHITE

They'll come up with another one eventually.

for China maybe. They're not going to risk the international market by releasing a new OS without apps. Samsung has been rumored to ditch google for years yet they won't do it because they would lose their userbase when they discover they can't use snapchat in their Galaxy phone

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Transgender you Idiot.

Apple is the biggest le cool black wise Apple people.
Also, atleast 2 CEOs are Indian and they need to be sent back.

I recommend reading Industrial Society and its Future

just buy used hardware and use whatever pirated software you like. It doesn't matter what you use so long as you're financially supporting the regressives who produced it. Vote with your wallet etc

Linux has multiple open source options and is the only option if you truly want freedom.

I use AdNauseam and Chrome to fuck with Google's AdSense and force them to refund their earnings back to websites.

You can use their software and still kill them softly, user. You just have to research how.

>so long as you're *not

I'm not sure she is transferred. Just part US native

>thinking AdNauseam works

Linux.

Linux is good.

Linux means no central authority. It's a pirate's/anarchist's system. Some SJW will use it, who cares.

There are multiple articles available about Google having to refund 12-15% of their revenue every month, faggot.

I forgot her Instagram.
Found it on YT comment section. She's legit Trans.

Why do you need to pay for it?
I use windows and jewgle and have no microphone, no camera and use adnauseum on chrome

they will still scan your stuff and sent the data to third parties. People watching you jerking off in front of your cam is the last of your worries

>she

This is all true and is the real reason that the right is doomed

People overlook this. Yeah, Trump is president, but the people who own the world are all progressive leftists.

Well yes, but they can't prove I am the one using the computer.
I also have TrackMeNot so they can't follow me around online as easily

I ported temple OS to my own custom architecture I lithography etched and diffused ions in my garage on a 10um process the chip is only 1000 transistors and has 10 instructions but temple OS runs smooth on it

>The people who run the world are globalist kike bankers trying to destroy the european people and create a perfect race of shabbos goyim to leech off of
FTFY

nations need to be destroyed so that a truly global civilization can be established

Just run sensitive soft in isolation and use disposable browsers.

Linux isn't commie, it's the FSF and Stallman that are, but no one takes him seriously anyway.

I'd still rather use a free (as in freedom) operating system developed by commies than be constantly buttfucked by my microsoft capitalist overlords anyhow.

yeah desu I use linux, I just needed to find some negatives to keep discussion fair
but it bothers me that still there's no serious alternative to Apple & Google in mobile

Rhetoric. You believe it too don't you, my god.
>We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries.
David rockefeller who purchased the land the UN headquarters in built on.
>We don't want a nation of thinkers, we want a nation of workers
The wealthy bankers are the ones that will rule and rule forever, it is not about world peace you naive idiot

FPBP

Nice subs by the way

>(((she)))

>it bothers me that still there's no serious alternative to Apple & Google in mobile
I've often thought the same but then I realise it doesn't really matter because the main things I'd want to keep private (my location and who I'm communicating with) are all being logged anyway just by connecting to a cell tower.
You could completely rid your phone of all telemetry and you still wouldn't be able to avoid it.

So now I basically just accept that my phone is a botnet and don't even bother trying to maintain privacy.

Why don't you just use a dumbphone?

a smartphone is still useful for certain things even if it's a botnet. And anyways dumbphones will die in some years, they'll force old people to adapt or just run a modified version of Android

> what are my options
> Linux sjw faggotry
None. I have to bite my tongue at work everyday while they unironically talk about Trump piss video and how he will be impeached for treason. Tech is fucked for several reasons. Also Alex Jones talking about lower dimensional demons is no joke even though he says it in a mythological way of speaking. I’ve been studying machine learning and even just from the basics you can extrapolate where it’s going. The current branch of tech we are going down will be our demise.

if terry davis ever gets temple OS up and running you could use that.

Legit tran yuck..

>Well yes, but they can't prove I am the one using the computer.
So you've never created any sort of personal documented or entered your personal details into any website?

Why do you think it will be our demise?
Could you speak more about what you know?

IF ITs ALT-RIGHT,

I’m no authority, just work in tech and study shit on the side. I could be completely wrong. But my intuition has saved my ass on several occasions so I trust it. Right now it’s telling me we’re building something with zero regard for consequences(that is assuming there are any). We have no idea how far along the big players in AI really are right now. It could very well be too late. Again, probably bullshit but I really feel like we are giving a body(a means to interact in with our world) to a lower dimensional demon. Skynet basically.

Pajeet, get back to your street and shut the fuck up. You would bobs and vageen this woman till your fingers fell off or became to crusted with shit from wiping your ass with your hand

But she's a gun grabbing cunt so fuck her.