Am I no longer white?

i never heard a single thing about judaism or jews my entire childhood

Hitler would not consider you white

Get a white gf and make babies with her then you will atleast have white kids.

Alternatively you could go full jew and move to Israel. The country is basically what a white ethno-state would be anyways

Jews/Judaism is 100% foreign to me

Ah well I imagine that you are still culturally white although it would be an interesting thing to ask your parents about

Look G-....person,

You are NOT Jewish....you might have a potential to be Jewish, if you're willing to:
>Get a circumcision
>Dedicate a few years to study about Judaism

But for now you are not.

Besides those D.N.A tests are much like a thread on Sup Forums. They are never as accurate as they seem and mostly point towards something completely other than what they say.

filthy kike

Less than 1/4th Jew so that's white by Nuremberg laws.

>European Jewish?
Its some code word for Khazars?

You shouldn't do this 23 and me shit.... and if you do it, you shouldn't trust the results.

There are good reasons to doubt that they are giving you an accurate representation. That said, wouldn't hurt to ask about your history. One of your grandads was a cryptokike

At least it’s european...
>Tfw I’m uniroincally 1/5 Native American

I feel like I would've offed myself within minutes of reading my results if it said 23% African.

If you were a Jew you'd know it. Jews have higher souls.

Jews to humans are what humans are to animals.

welcome to the tribe

I was more worried about being part black. Because I once overheard my uncle say something about a black guy in our family tree. Although I think he was just making a joke about lynching.

>humans 99.9% identical
>people give a shit about the .01% of DNA that makes them "unique"

DNA tests are a crock of shit.

>23% Jewish

no, you are blessed brother

So what about black converts on judaism?

upload your results to GEDmatch.

>Israel. The country is basically what a white ethno-state would be anyways

Why do people keep saying this? The fact that people like Richard Spencer say this shit unironically makes me feel like it isn't just some meme. Israel is NOT a white ethno-state. It is a religiously homogenous state. The two largest groups of jews in Israel are Ashkenazi (white European jews) and Sephardi (brown Middle-Eastern and Iberian jews). Does it sound like an ethnostate to you when a large part of your population is none-white? Fucking idiots...

el comerciante...

You mean the Goy-walkers?

>Goy-walkers
wat?

You don't see many of them. Reforms don't count. no one considers them as Jews. Most Jews don't even consider Ethiopian Jews as Jews.

The conversion is a long and difficult process precisely in order to weed out subhumans.

t. jamal hasan aL-baghdadi

Get gassed kike

I consider them as Jews

What percentage of Jewish DNA do you need to be allowed to live in Israel?

You're in the minority then. Most people I talk to don't.

They had no connection to Judaism until a bunch of rabbis went there and told them they are Jews in order to further the Zionist project.

He is less than 1/4 jew tho

>1/4 Jew
time to gas one of your grandparents

nice misreading of Tanya. I can't see why an idiot like you would take pride in something he couldn't even grasp.

Harav kook said so himself.

גויים הם כמו בהמות השדה ביחס ליהודים.

I'm guessing he's referring to the part-Eastern European.

They consider themselves as Jews.
They Go to the Army
And are recognized as Jews by the Rabbanot

Couldn't be more Jewish if you circumcised them twice.

Do research on your ancestry

Either the kikes just put some shit on there and doesn't really give a shit or you're a kike

Now this we can agree on

So now anyone who goes to the army is a Jew? If that was the case, all of Africa would come to the army here. Sorry, but it doesn't make them Jews.

Harav ovadia said they are Jews in order to get more votes for his political parties. Many disagreed with him

Why is 'Scotland/Wales' separated from 'Britain'?

Kek

>reform
Um yeah, loved judaism of left who later can suck money and hide from any attack under "muh antisemitism". I can give my personal foreskin just for for stop this.

No going to the army doesn't make them Jewish but it sure raises their worth above that of all the lazy pseudo Jews sitting on their asses.

Everyone has their definitions of what makes someone Jewish and I think that they qualify, and can't really see why you think they don't.

Wales is actually a sub-ethnic category under Great Britain but not Ireland/Scotland/Wales too. Their naming conventions really need an update

A lazy haredi who lives on child benefit and has 10 kids furthers Zionism way more than a non-Jew who acts like a degenerate animal and goes to the army. Most people go to the army because of social pressure anyway.

I'm saying all of this as a reserve combat soldier and an atheist.

And no, not everyone can have their own definition of who is Jewish. If that was the case, all Christians today would be Jews because the original Christians were Jews (same thing is happening with reforms)

The Jewish law is very clear.

I had a Jew gf for a few years. She did the garbage trip to Israel American Jews do.

Why are Jews so neurotic? This girl was as Jew as it got and certifiably insane. (((feldman))) was her last name. she broke up with me because she found my Jew meme folder. She was also dumb which surprised me, but I rationalized if we made babies they would reggrese to the mean. Also why did Zionists convert Ethiopians and start importing them? Does not seem good for Jewry. Really the only successful Jews are Ashkanazi.

Probably because 23andme have been sued over faking results. It's a Jewish company, by incredible coincidence

Wether by social pressure or by faith the army is part of our communal identity and we NEED it to survive.
Any part of society that tries to relinquish it's duty or push away from their brothers on account of them being 'not Jewish enough' is making itself a burden on the state.

And to say that the Zionist idea is that some pseudo Jew will live out his life "Studying" because he blotched out 10 kids is an insult.

That's not 23andme though.

>I had a Jew gf for a few years.
i don't believe you

you should try reading the source once in a while instead of blindly following

זה לעומת זה עשה אלהים כי כמו שנפש האלהית כלולה מעשר ספירות קדושות ומתלבשת בשלשה לבושים קדושים כך הנפש דסטרא אחרא מקליפות נוגה המלובשת בדם האדם כלולה מעשר כתרין דמסאבותא שהן שבע מדות רעות הבאות מארבע יסודות רעים הנ"ל ושכל המולידן הנחלק לשלש שהן חכמה בינה ודעת מקור

No it's not,
Goyim can't run a company right

Diaspora Jews are often inbred so have a lot more genetic diseases.

I suspect the Ethiopians were imported for publicity and propaganda. As a virtue-signal that Israel isn't racist and has blacks. So they were the best choice. People who think they are Jews so wouldn't cause too many problems. They are just 1.5% of the population, though,