lilorbits.com/equipment/1200-mini-donut-machine.php
tapatalk.com/groups/wordoriginsorg/doughnut-or-doughnaught-t9425.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Homogeneous society

I do love milk to go with my donuts

what america needs is nigger control

>milk with doughnuts

fag

>those are some sweet looking donuts, but I'd prefer a bite of those buns.

>3 million foreigners in a country of 8 million
opinion discarded

Hardly anymore.

yeah for real

No it isn't
They speak 3 different languages.

>Switzerland
>Has like 2 niggers

Oh wow what do you know Switzerland doesn't need gun control

Your right, Switzerland needs gun control as well. Maybe we can start a movement #bangunsswitzerland

I really wonder...

>"doughnuts"

milk truck just arrive

please stop posting pictures of food im too fat stop youre killing me desu

Based frogbro

Yeah, user lots of blacks shooting up schools.

4 +1 retard mutt

Short answer, niggers.

You were just lucky Germans didn't invade you.

>pic
post more

i remeber that post

The swiss are intelligent and civilized.

They would have eventually invaded the Swiss. But since the Swiss were being neutral Hitler was just saving it until he had the rest of Europe taken care of.

Let's give Switzerland 30 million niggers, wait a few years and then compare gun crime stats.

desu i wanna move there
by there i mean switzerland

>No blacks
>Military training brings respect for weapons and gets the military wannabe out of their system
>Lack of a "gun culture"
>Universal health care means people with mental health issues get the help they need

Too many Wakandans in USA for gun rights

Perhaps 13% of the Swiss population is not comprised of low IQ African slaves bred for hard labour.

>mutts demonstrating their total lack of knowledge of history

It's expensive as fuck.

>Universal health care
A thing that doesn't exist in Switzerland is the cause

I'M ON A CUT

DELETE THIS PICTURE NOW

Probably because of donuts and tits.

Seriously.

I love donuts, almost obsessed with them. Am I secretly murican?

Can an arab-looking argie but of italian heritage move to swiss?

HAPPENING COME IN HERE FAGGOTS!

Faggot just reposted video about toxic masculinity and the #metoo movement. This is cringe as fuck. You know what to do POL thumb it down.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=npRTEBVal54

no

>tfw no cute gun loving swiss bf who wears skirts

Yes, that's the correct way to spell it since we invented it you fucking garlic breath.

You don't have a deep state that ((sacrifices)) citizens to push laws and flex it's power level

>Why does america need gun control but Switzerland doesnt
Different cultures. America still has a lot of that Manifest Destiny mindset, and so guns to us are just second nature. And we don't need gun control, we need legal adult to own a firearm, and have basic training.
We don't even learn how to do taxes, or to manage financial assets in schools, they're teaching us just enough to be cattle for the state. So by teaching us basic gun safety, and letting anybody purchase weapons, the rate of attack goes down to the amount of crazy people in the world. But at least now everybody can defend themselves. Notice how they only attack gun-free zones?

Because Swiss is not cucked. Read:

>donuts

Not made with nuts.

two thirds are europeans though

If Hungary has no doughnuts, you should make mini doughnuts. The equipment isn't too expensive, I bought a machine for $400 in '92 and then I just had to buy ingredients and licensees and some rent in various fairs ect and I usually made over $1000 a day. For football games, I only got to sell for 4 hours but I would usually make $800 profit.

In a country with NO doughnuts? I bet you could make a fucking killing, and start a franchise.

Something like this lilorbits.com/equipment/1200-mini-donut-machine.php

In fact if my company ever somehow fails and I go bankrupt and get divorced and burn my house down ect, I will totally head to central Europe and make mini doughnuts.

idk, maybe most Swiss are just based people.

lol because a nigger shot a up a school or a country concert.

>BUT BLACK HOMYCIDE IS MOAR COMMON AND DA JOOS WONT REPORT IT!!!1!

The mainstream media won't report black on black violence because it's common. not because they have a hidden agenda. Niggers killing niggers isn't news. it's just a commonly observed phenomenon. What it really needs is stricter gun laws. How does an 18 year old kid with psychopathic tendencies pass a background check? Clearly, it's an indication that gun laws need to be reformed.

get the fuck out of here, faggot

fuck no wtf
what kind of question is that?

No way, only white kids can be violent.

White people are not foreigners, no matter what country they're from. Your race is your nation.

2nd amendment
MURICA !!!!!!11!111! WE ARE FREE

spbp

>Switzerland
Switzerland will take the guns away when a massacre happens. simple as that.

for every crazy white guy shooting up a school, there's a thousand niggers sitting people.

>albanians are white
mutts as usual

80% are European. Most come from Italy or Germany, not exactly the same as a pack of knee groes.

based

Who said anything about Albanians?

Homogenous groups that are self-segregated from each other, each with autonomy.

Albanians make up about 1M of our foreign population. Keep up mutt(s).

too many stupid emo faggots

>for every crazy white guy shooting up a school, there's a thousand niggers sitting people.

lol I addressed this already. Try again.

Blacks

>Americans fight with guns if they have to because they are free
>Germans fight with strawmen fallacies on the Internet because they have no recourse, politically or emotionally

I am sorry, kraut. I am sorry that you can not experience the American experiment. I am sorry that your derangement is pathological due to the actions of people long before you were born. I am sorry that your European overlords saw fit to strip you of your natural rights instead of allowing you to live as free men.

It is truly regrettable, but, as in all things, nothing can be done to help you if you refuse to help yourselves.

except you didn't, try again.

sho bob veginia

actually yeah. it's such a routine occurance that nobody gives a shit

t. went to a majority-black high school

Because Switzerland is white

>dumb mutts never heard of the fact that Switzerland is xenophobe as fuck
colour me surprised

Well, a lot instances of homicide are perpetrated by african americans because of: one, liberal gun laws. Two, a sizable percentage of them have really low incomes. They have a culture of victimization that makes them believe that it's understandable to shoot a police officer. Take your pick.

why would you assume we don't have doughnuts? man I know canada is far away and stuff, but you know, we have like 30 different types of doughnuts and I'm not talking toppings. I just prefer the american holed type with all sorts of toppings.

anyway, homemade doughnuts is the next step I agree

Universal healthcare

the Swiss pretend to be patriotic as fuck but every weekend the ones who live near the border go to Germany or France for grocery shopping because it's way cheaper

Hurr Durr Durr. Now we're xenophobists and racists.
We just don't want to end up like Germany or Sweden.
Fuck you meme fag and eu fascist.

if the usa copied swiss gun laws it'd be more strict gun control than anything libs and dems are proposing

Switzerland already has gun control you dumb shits.

...I think I need some donuts real quick

Based!

>mass shootings make up the majority of firearm related deaths

Cause the Swiss govt. isn’t trying to rob its people

Niggers

tapatalk.com/groups/wordoriginsorg/doughnut-or-doughnaught-t9425.html

“I don’t understand stats now I’m going to change the issue to fit my narrative”

>Everybody gets a free gun!!

Can I have that kind of gun control Nigel?

>why does american need gun control
it doesn't

Niggers and their culture.

>her nails
fucking disgusting

Lol no you didn’t. You can’t argue a different topic all together and say you addressed it

>anglo
>EU flag

Typical tricks.

>blacks killing junkies and drug dealers is as important as whites killing white children
when did pol get progressive

A little off-topic, but why is it totally ok to believe Haabs's email had been doctored, but even bringing up the possibility that the students may have been actors, with some good points brought up, a crime against fucking humanity?

Culture and ethnic composition

They are obvious actors, and their insider status, and acting backgrounds will become more clear as time goes on. Sandy Hoax and Pulse nightclub, almost all the crisis actors, had previous hollywood experience as "B" actors or singers for childrens shows etc etc.

>The father is a big FBI insider

They are not trying to make this authentic, they are making it obvious, waving it in our faces that this is a staged event.

What I mean is it ok to say that Haabs is a liar? If we can't question the crisis actors, why can they question Haabs's honesty?

Well-cultured society. America is full of dumb niggers, both white and black.