American here in India for work and i hate this fucking country

American here in India for work and i hate this fucking country.
Pic related, this bitch was speaking the whole way.

>American
I believe you.

THICCC

Oaft, double whopper x5 a day over here

Why do the american posters always embarass me

That's the joke, Pajeet

It's a currynigger, idiot

newfag

Of corse you pajets are shocked to see guy with big stupic since everything you guys see is guys with their ribs coming out of their belly.

Just get some headphones, dipshit. People talk in public.

Nice reflection fucking beaut

You're more likely to get fucked with/harassed/robbed if people see you as unaware (e.g. using headphones to drown out annoying people)

kek

India is beautiful

back to plebbit, newfaggots

>not realizing this is a joke
Fucking newfags

the amount of newfags on Sup Forums

Why not enjoy low skies and come invest your dollar into Orania, user?

>this bitch was speaking the whole way
You should already know that this is a thing among shitskins.
Whenever they're alone in public they will be calling, sometimes multiple people, in order to blabber for the entirety of the journey.

Pro-tip for when you get back home: When you get on a train and see some hijabi cunt pulling out her phone, just go sit in the next train car, otherwise you'll be listening to guttural monkey speak the whole ride.

One of the many things that gets me about life, right, is that if you look at that fabric on those seats there, and similar patterns on many buses and trains around the world. At some point that had to be designed and made, somebody sat down and had to actually draw it up and colour it and make it real. What sort of madman would draw that pattern and think "yes, that's nice"? There's having bad taste and then there's creating something like that. Somebody got paid to create that pattern and it transcends the concept of good or bad design, it's horrendous to the point of stretching credibility. Why should it exist?

American Hindu, here. I'd give you a job if you needed one as long as you're not a Muslim why you hate America it's great. My family bought so much property here before we were even citizens now we rolling in Bank. It's not like in India I actually had to get papers to get my dual citizenship just so I can own my land over there

kek

HAHAHAHHA american BTFO by Indiabro

Be careful not to step on any shit just calmly lying on the streets, the designated shitting streets must be avoided.

You need to eat curry and shit the fat off.

The nerve of that bitch talking in public

>Doxxed.com

Newfags falling for this stale moldy copy pasta.

If you don't sage this thread, your mother will die in her sleep tonight

23 other results on google, you shitting retard.
for fucks sake, pool in the loo!

>BR Farmer
I have heard good things about you.

I sincerely hope you fags realize this is a really old picture and the poo is larping.

POO

I recognize a mutt when i see it

pootugal I really thought we are friends :(