Post characters that single-handedly ruin the show

Post characters that single-handedly ruin the show.

How did he ruin it?

go away normie

He's very relatable, though. More relatable than mc.

I don't remember her name. It's the retarded autism moe girl from Shirobako.

He's easily the worst character but they're all responsible for that shit show.

He's funny af senpai

All the characters ruin the show

The fat niggerblob in Boruto

which one

bleh. Story would've held up fine if he was never even in the story. Was better in Zero, though.

All of the side characters in Shirobako were fucking insufferable

>Sad Onii-sama is mentally crippled, but is the reason he's mentally cripplied and proceeds to take full advantage of it.
>Sad that Onii-sama is used as a weapon/tool, but is the reason he is used as one.
>Wants Onii-sama to be freed from their family, but wants to marry him and therefore ensure he is a slave to the Yotusba anyway.
>Knows he cant love anyone else, but still gets jealous at any gesture of kindness he gives to other people and even "pranked" him, forcing him to use Restoration magic
>Hates that Yotusba wont help him from the Japan Intelligence division that they sent him to attack, That many dislike him now for creating the 'minefield magic' yet is still willing to make complete enemies of the Juumonji and Saegusa families.
>is always sad that the Onii-sama suffers, but is ignorant that she is the main reason he does anything that puts him in danger, and is the catylist for Onii-Sama to destroy the world.

I honestly think she must have a mental affliction like Tatsuya. Cant she just choose if she is a user/abuser of her brother or actually does all she can to ensure he has real and genuine happiness and peace in his life instead of what his Mind Distortion Magic makes him do for her?
All she does is cry that he dosen't have a better life, yet ignores the reasons for it (her, like Maya wanted).

Minoru is easily the funniest gag characters in the show. The character comes off as a predator and the others are concerned at times. The fact that people know its wrong means they did the character right.

People are just too pussy and wanna be all self righteous rather than laughing at a terrible joke. I hope to see more of Minoru's predatory behavior and see what kind of conflict comes from it.

I mean suuuuuuure, let this character express his love. He ain't hurtin anybody

I only watch that show for the gals

Crab

I actually liked her design more before the makeover

You

The problem is you are thinking of that show as a generic haram anime. This is more of a rom-com anime.

Also, both MC's in Konbini Kareshi are boring shits that stare off into space every 5 seconds.

pic related

Agree

So shallow autistic and unecessary

NTR
T
R

By existing. The last thing I want is lolis with fat ugly bald guys which this character will eventually become.

The fat director was great and Erika was pretty good too.

That's enough... too far

no, the glasses guy with his shit advice to MC is ruining it. Or the dumbass MC who actually seriously listens to the advice of someone who is more a beta virgin than himself. that's the source of all the cringey misunderstandings and dumb plans

>I honestly think she must have a mental affliction like Tatsuya
That's somewhat implied in Tatsuya's conversation with Maya when Maya said Miyuki was made for him and was genetically altered. I don't think it was said explicitly, but her mind was probably altered by Miya during pregnancy too, since that's probably how Cocytus came to be, as a direct counter to Tatsuya lashing out. If so, her mind was likely molded in other ways too
>Sad that Onii-sama is used as a weapon/tool, but is the reason he is used as one.
That was the only way he was allowed to exist as part of the Yotsubas and have some degree of freedom. She is both bitter and happy about it, but the fact is this is better than slaving away in FLT's basement or being killed as a baby
>is always sad that the Onii-sama suffers, but is ignorant that she is the main reason he does anything that puts him in danger, and is the catylist for Onii-Sama to destroy the world.
She isn't ignorant of the first thing. Might be ignorant of the second thing.
>Knows he cant love anyone else, but still gets jealous at any gesture of kindness he gives to other people and even "pranked" him, forcing him to use Restoration magic
Yep, she's a yandere alright

The fact is, Tatsuya's a slave to his own power. If it weren't the Yotsuba's it'd be just the 101 IMB or it'd be (which might be so in the future) the Goverments of other countries or Japan. There's no changing it even if she's bitter about it.
Their "made for one another" and "as long as we have each other, the rest can burn" love is one of the main topics of the show, removing her gives you a different show entirely.

>not liking Favaro

Why?

>unironic pedophile more relatable than a normal guy
really makes you think

If she wasn't in there then there wouldn't be any show. Oh wait.

You posted the best character in the entire fucking show, you might as well skip the episodes where he doesn't make an appearance.

>Chitanda
Nigga I'll fucking murder you

Chitanda (and her anime) a shit.

Maybe for people with low IQ.

Him being a pedophile has nothing to do with why he's the worst character in the show.

he is seem like me, I am a children guardian

Yeah, I fuck the cat whenever I house-sit for my neighbour too.

Such a waste of trips
>Deku
Not a bad character

>Ruru
Best character in that boring show

>Mako
Actually pretty entertaining

>Kirito
Actually not the most annoying character in SAO because he barely counts as a character

>People are just too pussy and wanna be all self righteous rather than laughing at a terrible joke
The problem is that there's no joke. It's just him talking about how much he wants to fuck kids.

At least his theme is pretty cool. It's less that he ruins the show, and more that the narrative seems to give him too much focus relative to some of the other teammates.

From what I've seen on Sup Forums, this guy is a huge pedophile, but are there actually lolis in this show? All I see are big busty gals.

Both of these fucking homos. An entire chapter dedicated to them having sex was not needed nor appreciated.

this. The whole crew of his friends are pretty bad though.

he got a part time job at a day care in last weeks episode

>tries to approach pink haired gyaru
>she treats him like a fat piece of shit that should die
>OP wonders why the guy rather just be around little kids
The guy probably had to deal with a lifetime of similar rejection and abuse that's why he's screwed in the head now

The show is not kinda human drama but is mere LN for otaku.
If Miyuki were totally decent, I guess I won't be interested.

Kirito is too inoffensive.

That's every female character in the show.

Possibly the worst picture ever. Idiots who know nothing better

made me question my sexuality

FUJOTEARS STILL DELICIOUS

pityou..

>literally added by the execs at the last minute
I guess it's kind of justified in this case.

Yeah, I think this is the best example. The series was good until she became relevant to the plot.

>Chitanda
>Senjougahara
>That bitch from KLK
>bad
Get the fuck out of here with that shit ass taste

Sadly

>litteral pedophile
>some cunts dare to defend him
That's the kind of shit that could make me consider ending anonymity, just so you could be outed and lynched

there's nothing wrong with having consensual sex with a grade schooler

It's not that he's a pedophile, it's that he's a piece of shit, fat, ugly and obnoxious.
People are mad because he's trash not a pedophile.

>getting this mad over a joke cartoon character
jesus fuck, it's like I'm really on tumblr.

>trying to approach gyarus, in first place
His own fault.

I love how much he triggers normalshitters

>normalshitters
nice norp terminology

This is the correct answer.

THIS

>Deku
>based Okabe and best girl Suzuha
>Cocona
>Mayuri

No, the series was good until that cuck zaShunina decided to lose his shit.

M8, even the production staff hates her. Also
>missing the point that badly

The main problem is that hr id funny though. It's like if you had Jarjar Benks and mulpied his teribleness as a character by 10 fold.

this

All the "friends" are the fucking worst part of Hajimete no Gal, the pedo being the worst one. There's a reason why they got ditched early in in the manga. I have no clue why they put them in the forefront in the anime.
There's a way to make a good pedo (like in Watari-kun), but they took the character from the manga and cranked the creepiness to 11.

his antics are great, he's a lolipedo pervert out of an earlier era.

>Cocona
Fucking retard

with who?

>Shirou
>Deku
Make like a leave and tree

>No one ever provided a valid reason on why Benio "ruined the show."
Just another stupid Emi bandwagon.

>Streaming

why is fairy tail bad? save me the 175 episodes

This turd

She's a bitch.

2D is always better than 3D. You don't really want the D.

>Normie

You think but watch actual tranies or 3dpd "traps" without photoshop and see what happens

First arc is like every other arc ad infinity

>Deku
>Mako
Go fuck yourself

Traps aren't real, user.