First your guns, now your vidya. how long until he comes for your waifu too?

first your guns, now your vidya. how long until he comes for your waifu too?

Other urls found in this thread:

geopolitics.co/2018/02/22/cia-pentagon-helicopters-caught-transporting-daesh-terrorists-again/
rollingstone.com/glixel/news/president-trump-proposes-violent-game-regulations-w517037
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HE'S COMING AFTER OUR VIDYA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

what ever you stupid nigger

>inb4 retards defend taking away peoples freedom to play what they want with "vidya is degenerate anyway"

He better not. The two are not related at all.

Welp there goes the gen z vote in 2020

Jesus this fucking thread again, grow the fuck up, they're not talking about taking them away, they're talking about making sure children aren't constantly exposed to the glorification of violence which is a good thing
Adults will still be able to get they're games, so if you're 18 or above this is a non-issue

The only ones crying about this seem to be underage faggots who spill over from Sup Forums

>making sure children aren't constantly exposed to the glorification of violence which is a good thing
le video games make you violent meme

Funny how this thread sheds more context each and every time it's posted. Almost like it's manipulating opinion or something.

underage faggot pls go back to your hole

>video games have no association with anti-social behavior
Wrong.

You're only okay with this because it deflects away from the gun issue. You're as bad as the liberals.

le video games have no anti-social attributes meme

No I'm ok with this because video games can have a very negative influence on children and this needs to be acknowledged.

>right and wrong are determined by methods rather than outcomes
stay cucked

>the end justifies the means
Kill yourself kike.

Then it will accomplish nothing. Stores are already forbidden from selling kids these games, yet they just get their parents to buy it for them.

Maybe not nothing, perhaps it would incentivize companies to come up with more original ideas for content instead of just violence

post link for sauce faggot. Fake and gay.

> Stores are already forbidden from selling kids these games
No they are not. It's store policy at a few places but most stores couldn't give a rat's ass.

This isn't even about games, it's about appealing to retards who think having laws means they won't have to pay attention to their kids. It's disgusting.

What incentive is there? If parents will still buy the game they still get their sale, which is all they care about. Trump would have to disincentive parents from buying violent games for their children, like heavy fines and possible jail time.

>sjws turn vidya into a shithole
>Trumps says he is coming after vidya
>I am supposed to give shit

No leave my waifu alone Glumpf

Should ban rap.

Omfg please ban anyone under 16 from playing games like team fortress. My God that would be fantastic

>censorship is good when muh god emperor does it xDDD MAGA my PEDES

Who cares, all modern games fucking suck and pander to the people that don’t even play them.

Honestly I am glad. I hope he puts EA and the whole fucking diseased business out of its misery. Then we go after Hollywood.

When you think about it, a school shooting is a social event, and perpetrating it is social behaviour.

>how long until he comes for your waifu too?
Over my cold, dead body.

>TRUMP IS GOING TO BAN POISON LEFTIST SJW PROPAGANDA VIDEOGAMES
and its beautiful.

>censorship of video games

Now I know you’re a shill otherwise you would know video games have been censored the shit out of by SJWs for fucking years

hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha I can't stop laughing at that shit. It's like the 90's after Columbine. He's going to attack music and then TV.
Funniest shit ever.

This is exactly it.

It seems he wants to bite the hand that fed him. We cannot allow this Sup Forums. We must fix our mistake.

So it is ok for trump to do it because DA ES JAY DUBWEES did it?

this cuck has no penis

america is toast

Link the article faggot

You don't NEED violent video games.

Fuck off

dumb bootlicker

boomer logic

fake and gay

Trump cultists really are mentally ill.
If you didn't jump from the Trump train in 2017 there is something wrong with you.

So hes taking away bump stocks and vidya games? Just wait from more school shootings hes going to take muh guns!

I love your thought process. We should defend an industry that shits all over it’s consumers on a constant basis. Just let it burn faggot, no one cares anymore.

what is really shagging my thoughts are cowards like you, mr trump:

"Donald Trump should be ashamed of himself. He has no control of the government he represents because he is not asserting his authority. Whatever excuses his fan base might have, don’t really cut it. If other leaders can do it, why not him?"

geopolitics.co/2018/02/22/cia-pentagon-helicopters-caught-transporting-daesh-terrorists-again/

I'm so fucking bored of Western Triple A games being the same fucking open world shooter bullshit that I don't even care if Trump takes them away, it would force devs to actually be creative again

Is he trying to not get a second term?

this bigot will be america's last puppet president. as in, literally.

>that fed him

You retards are delusional. Sup Forums had nothing to do with the election of Donald Trump. The exact same things (and results) would have occurred had this website never existed or if absolutely no regular users went to vote.

Even when Sup Forums plans activities and makes thread after thread on them, day after day, week after week (think IOTBW or #MyBordersMyChoice), it almost never makes anything beyond local news or Facebook complaints.

I think the whole "meme war" thing is just a pathetic excuse for NEETs who actually didn't do anything besides dabble in MSPaint and GIMP while shitposting to feel like they've done something.

I just despise the video game industry and wish it nothing but harm. But whatever floats your boat there fucker.

rollingstone.com/glixel/news/president-trump-proposes-violent-game-regulations-w517037

Why do you need a controller with TWO triggers. We need to raise the age of M rated video games to 21. With stricter background checks and better carding.

If your kid is playing something too violent we should be able to call a judge to bar them from playing the video game.

But there is a age restriction on games.
Why not yell ab out jew hollywoods violent movies, which is far more realistic.

>no americans in matchmaking

trump really is the best

babylon's final years. at max.
ww3 here we go.

Bigot means you're intolerant of people with different opinions than yours. So you could say that leftists are massive bigots.

>I think, videogames, videogames are dangerous, have you seen dooming? have you seen the doomening 2? where the guy has a gun, and he fires it, boom boom, pow pow, he kills the people, it's demons, I hate demons, but ok, we can't have children, right? we can't have children, killing demons, leave that to the cops!

I DON'T HAVE TO BE YOUR FRIEND.

fuck off, bigot. and take your emperor with you. he had no clothes.

time for chaos to destroy america.

>wants the government to attack and destroy private businesses
wew

>no sauce
>no date

OP = fag

YOU ABSOLUTE CUNT

KEK HAVE FUN BURGERS, ANIME IS NEXT.

>But there is a age restriction on games.
No there isn't fucktard. Any kid can buy a digital copy of an M rated game without an ID or just buy from Amazon.

No matter how fucking pathetic you are you cannot legislate me socializing with your dumbass.

you're retarded, you talk like a fag, and your shits all fucked up.

people are defending trump on this, biggest fucken sheep I have ever seen

>DRRRRUUUUMMMPPPPHHHHFFF!!!

>inb4 only military should have video games.

Nothing in the article has him say anything about regulations or banning.
All it has is him bitching about mature ratings being focused on sex(which he is wrong on).

Wew lad

Exactly. What the literal fuck is he thinking? The ONLY good things he has done is replace a supreme court justice and put the lefties in an pretzel over DACA. He's done a shit job otherwise especially on his 2nd amendment promises

Nah, the depressed, disenfranchised, and psychotic seek out entertainment that reflects or assuages the worldview they grew up in or are growing up in, the media only helps reinforce what they live; alternative media that doesn't mesh with this paradigm is rejected by the human psyche at a basic level, violently if necessary

Violent video games and shows act more to contain people than to bring any violent impulses out of the mental basement of most people. Very few of the psychotic types become expressive, eliminating these behavioral sinks will increase the rate of violent expression in the populace

It's evident that the most stupidest people in the country overuse the word bigot without knowing the definition.

>I should care about degenerate business like fucking EA

wew

That's not what he said. Fake news again.

This is the opposite of freedom. I was told a Trump presidency would be nothing but freedom and winning.

I hate being lied to.

all right

IMPEACH TRUMP

trump and team are magicians. this is the pledge. you'll see the turn in a few days, and finally the memestige

>these video games are training mass shooters
>only the military needs this information
>it's so realistic, I can actually feel the trigger pull and the life taken before my eyes
>after playing a game for a few minutes I had to hide my credit card to stop myself from buying a gun and shooting demons in real life

Do those even exist?

I thought we voted for him because he would fuck all the normies over.
The fact that he won and is doing good stuff was just a funny plus.

Leftypol fuck off, I bet you think the tax cuts are fucking crumbs like your den mom Pelosi says, real easy to have that perspective when you collect NEETbux while living with your parents

He's right though. Video games ruin minds.

>fuck all the normies over

I don't vidya anymore so I don't have any skin in the game but erosion of freedom is bad for everyone and should be fought at every turn.

>my shoulder bruised
>I developed a temporary form of PTSD

>Trump 2019
>"We must take action to combat obesity in the US"
>AAAARGH! He is cheating on us, / pol /. Let's attack him, he can not preach health
It's just video games, fucking manchilds. This will only affect underages. Stop screeching.

>inb4 retards defend taking away peoples freedom to play what they want with "vidya is degenerate anyway"
No, I defend it because vidya is garbage now anyway

Americans are trully the most retarded nation.
There is only one solution,mexicans should take that land back and kill all the americans.

It keeps anti-social people busy so it's the lesser evil.

But, trump was for less regulation not more of it? This will be expensive and pointless since we all know games don't actually create people who commit mass indiscriminate shooting. Maybe he should try Islam the next time.

The free market decides need you fucking communist. Anyway Trump and his geriatric friends hate the video game industry because it can't be controlled by nepotism like other entertainment mediums. They have tried and wasted a lot of money. It's too dynamic and there are too many avenues of distribution for central control to be possible.

I sometimes wish Hitler actually won.

Maybe if anyone actually followed the rating system I'd have less children to deal with and they'd grow up admiring something other than thuggery.

>ban video games
thats real retarded sirrrr

>they'd grow up admiring something other than thuggery.
Vidya has nothing to do with that, that's music and TV shows.

Remember in the 50s where children would shoots at eachother with pop guns after watching their favorite cowboy and indians picture show? We've always glorified violence. That's not the problem.

>he doesnt have friends to play with

sad