>this gonna get taken off the internet
>someone’s trying to set me up, someone’s trying to shut me up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=731AqC4vygk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DR_yTQ0SYVA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Jolyon_West
youtube.com/watch?v=jKoe_GteC2I
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bkUr99epJh8
fr.wikibooks.org/wiki/Photographie/Sociétés_et_Organisations/Éditeurs_de_cartes_postales/Lehnert_et_Landrock
youtu.be/mPCcFxmktsE
youtu.be/bwSFuML3IzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hey, he's just trying to reconnect with his family

Self bump

you and he should kys

what did he mean by this ?
youtube.com/watch?v=731AqC4vygk

>2 days after this he was hospitalized
>stayed in hospital for a week or 2
>when he got out he "met" Trump and shook hands and shiet

my guess is that Kanye got the final red pill that the earth is a honeycomb and inhabited by various species that may or may not be in contact with assholes on the surface and may or may not traffic in tiny humans and their brain chemicals and that your wife and her family are affiliated with said assholes .. just sayin, could make a nigga lose his shit

big if true

Why, user, surely you don't mean to suggest our societies are ruled by aliens living beneath us.

Kanye is one of the most woke geniuses to live. Hes like Trump in that there's always a aspect of truth in his dumbass statements

This. He realizes he is talking to people that are basically in a trance from their everyday lives.

This actually sounds relatively accurate except the part about his family being complicit. They used to be but there is a revolution behind the scenes in Hollywood/Los Angeles

no idea, what happened to Kanye?

This was 6 weeks after he was hospitalized with a “nervous breakdown”. He was still recovering his memory? Wtf

Pay attention to who was there when kanye was sent to the infamous UCLA medical center. His trainer, Harley Pasternak, called the police. What is weird, though, is that he referred to himself as Kanye’s doctor. I checked and he has no doctorate degrees. I’ve heard other anons say this was his handler. Something is fishy.

they Mk ultra the shit out of him after he told some stuf he souldn't have, you know illuminati clones and stufs

There's a reason he was sent to (((rehab)))

>he told some stuf he souldn't have
link?

Hes a furry
I know that

They got him

the first youtube video in the OP is from around the 2016 election. after kanye said that on stage his handlers and the kardashians had him locked up in a mental institute for several months. after kanye got out he acted like a fucking zombie for a year or so, but now whatever they did to him in the crazy house is wearing off. also, just before the election, kanye dyed his hair gold and met with trump.

this next part is pure speculation, but i think kanye knows how the cia/deepstate is linked to the entertainment industry and how they use the entertainers to change cultural standards. and he's pissed off about what they're doing to the american population, and probably the whole world.

>Cohen, its me.
>...Listen, they are talking about Kanye again.
>Yes. Yes, I know.
>Ok, I'll shut it down

This.

It was after the election that he met with trump, and after he was sent away. That was his very first public appearance since his episode. Very weird. Press was called to take pics but no words were said, just pictures taken. Then trump handed him a signed copy of his TIME magazine cover. Look at the lyrics for Saint Pablo, your current president wrote it with Kanye.

give me a rundown on the whole kanye situation. just facts please.

I really hope Kanye is doing okay :(

When Jay Z and Beyonce were out shilling for Hillary for a free concert, Kanye had his rant in a middle of a set, saying we should give Trump a chance, and feared JayZ would kill him. All in one heat of the moment rant. Hes too based to lose too early

I've been to mental institutions plenty of times, and what they give you turns you into a zombie for sure, luckily in the best cases, you get to drop the thing slowly over time and go back to normal,b ut it takes time. Probably what happened to him.

I mean if we know some shit he must know some serious shit just by standing way too close or even IN it.

i never thought about it before, but there must have been some kind of message inside of the magazine.

i just listened to that song and kanye's got balls for recording it. my money says the deep state malcom x's him soon.

YEEZUS 2024

bumping this

>Black on black lies is worse than black on black crime
>The Jews share their truth on how to make a dime
>Most black men couldn't balance a checkbook
>But buy a new car, talkin' 'bout "how my neck look?"
>Well... it all looks great
>Four hundred years later, we buyin' our own chains
>The light is before us brothers, so the devil workin' hard
>Real family stick together and see through the mirage

Was it the (((jews)))?

Remember user, that song was added AFTER the original album release. Originally that song wasn’t on the album and he added it weeks later.

>10:20
I’ve gotten to a point that Michael Jackson did not break down
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DR_yTQ0SYVA

Tl;dr
>Kanye becomes sensation in 2004 for his music producing
>leads the way for other artists to own their own material as opposed to letting their record companies own them, continues to break down barriers
>fast forward 15 years Kanye is the biggest rockstar on the planet
>Goes on tour and starts going out rants calling out the powers that be, running very close to saying damaging things
>all of the sudden, in the wake of tweeting he is in major debt, his tour is cancelled and he is sent to the infamous UCLA medical center
>6 weeks later friends are reporting he is still tying to recover his memory
>Saint Pablo is added to his latest album onto the end
>reappears in the media in Trump Hotel lobby after Trump wins, no words are said but pics taken, Trump gives him a signed copy of his time cover

>he is still tying to recover his memory
that's the biggest mindfuck tho, you can become mental, but you don't just lose your memory jsut like that, somehting is fishy

i just found out that dr. jolyon west ran the ucla psychiatric department for 20 years.

the rundown on him is that he's famous for heading mk ultra experiments. jolyon west was also timothy mcveigh's psychiatrist during his trial. there are rumours that mcveigh was just a patsy and if you look at mcveigh during his trial he also looked like a fucking zombie.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Jolyon_West

youtube.com/watch?v=jKoe_GteC2I

Good work user.

fuck off kike

Excuse me?

it was a test. you passed.

>illuminati clones and stufs
awesome!

hey cloning people is illegal so it has to be profitable, also if you spent 100mil promoting some dipshit you can't afford to just have him OD from aids and fuck up all the money you invested, a back up makes good sense until you assholes stop spending money on this sick twisted shit

that ties him to Clinton people

>Do you guys think its a fact that someone here who voted for Trump but also likes Kanye's music
>(crowd boos)
>Sure, Hillary fans are louder. But no, Im not asking yall to boo. Im just asking yall if its a fact.
>Im not trying to say who should win or who shouldnt win, but what Im sayin is that there are people who vote for either side who still come together and love music.

when liberals assume everybody famous is trying to spoonfeed them virtue signal points and perpetuate the narrative, kekek

Not necessarily, I know a person that has schizophrenic breakdowns about once a decade and they don't recall any of the shit they do for the 3+ months it takes to finally drag their ass to a mental hospital. Building alters & sacrificing chickens, thinking they're reading Hebrew in the clouds, copying the entire bible by hand like some 11th century monk. Shits crazy.

People are literally retarded. They just hear someone’s name and boo they can’t even articulate what the question is

What did he say about Shia Lecuck around 14:00?

Sounds like he's losing his marbles

Shia got crucified in the media. Absolutely crucified. He is not crazy.

If you heard any single person’s 4 craziest sound bites over and over without context you would think they were insane too

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=bkUr99epJh8

That was 3 days before he was 5150'd. He exposed (((GOOGLE))) and (((ZUCKERBERG))) so they had to kidnap and brainwash him.

His pupils are completely dilated

Kanye wears Shia’s hat around everywhere and says it’s his favorite hat. Kardashian admits there’s a big story behind it.

It's been over a year Kanye is definitely better now.

I get what you are saying, but I readed it a different way, since he said he lost memory, not that he went mental, I've had psychotic breakdowns and the memory there is blurry at some points from all the shit happening at once, but it's cristal clear in others even if its shitstorm happening. What I mean is, what memory did he lost the one from going cray or the one about his regular life.

"Kanye" comes off as a fucking moronic yard ape.

Kanye is trying to dog whistle antisemites, pretty obvious.

Kayne?!

When are you going to set up hwndu again shia?

He's dead

I was just joshing bro

False.

Kanye went to see Trump to ask him for protection.

Oh yeah? How is it doing?

I don't like idolisation of celebrities m8 to be honest.

Prove he's not. Until he tells Sup Forums he's ok i see no reason to believe he's alive. Kanye used to post here all the time.

For anyone saying the memory loss was normal

I've read a theory that only half of humans are actually human and al the other ones are just walking zombie meat bags
Going outside and observing the public confirms that

most niggers are borderline retarded; when that guy said that kanye's getting his memory back, what he means is that kanye is breaking free of the mk ultra programming they crammed into his brain while he was in the nuthouse. they tried to rewire his personality but it's starting to wear off and he's reverting to his true, and hopefully benevolent, personality.

Wearing someone’s hat is idolizing them now?

BASED NEGRO WOKE AF(RIKA).

It's not just liberals. It's most humans on the entire planet.
People are staggeringly stupid

why does nobody talk about this
Kanye is a fursuiter

also yeah he woke, on that MK shit, etc, but like, he a fursuiter too.

No I mean celebrity gossip

Someone is trying to help the world in a huge way and I support it. In what way am I idolizing him?i don’t worship him, but I do have the utmost respect for him.

He's a dumb nigger. The only high IQ rapper is Nas.

my guess is him and Shia were on some shit, rollin or something, they had a "connection", a "moment", and Shia gave him his hat with some
>nah man, I want you to have this, since I can't go on tour with you, take this with you man
kinda shit going on. Kim was either there and fucked up too or was told about it and ate it up.
>Oooh baby that's so sweet!

fuck man i wanna chill with this dude

Are you a gen xer? if so, if you like Nas you really should give Kanyes albums a listen. Nas and Kanye worked together several times, and Kanye said in 2016 he plans to produce Nas' next album if Nas wanted to do another

nice pic

A musician who was famously (((offed))) once said “you may not be in the mood to learn what you think you know”

If i would be kanye, i would demand blood for the blood god from SJWs and rats.

What does that mean?

what you are saying is pretty big, but the best part is that it makes sense, who knows what they did to him in the name of "vanguard mental treatments"

thx m8, same, habeb it, just found the full honeypot
fr.wikibooks.org/wiki/Photographie/Sociétés_et_Organisations/Éditeurs_de_cartes_postales/Lehnert_et_Landrock

It means that you need to open up your mind and stop thinking you know what you actually don’t because it leads to false reality on a much deeper level, but it applies here for your ignorance too

New age Lobotomy Tools.

He has compared himself to Hitler.

Check

youtu.be/mPCcFxmktsE

Shit faggot, there are probably more high iq people in the hiphop industry then in any other music genre, that is actual hiphop and not hippop or trapcrap

kek m8

How and what has this nigger EVER done to qualify as a fucking genius.

Kanye confirmed honorary

Jesus walks niggas

>that hat is fire

Oven reference?

lmao I love you Sup Forums

Without even listing his musical accomplishments (22 GRAMMYs) how about rising from the belly of the beast in Chicago to becoming the biggest rockstar of our time if not all time and continuing to lead the way for other artists who don’t own their own music and are owned by the system. It’s been like that for a minute Hedi Slimane.

youtu.be/bwSFuML3IzQ

One guys want the REAL RedPill in this video?
You may not understand it, but it's THE RedPill.

18:30-18:55

>Produce his own music, produces for the entire industry thru his own label
>Invented his own sound, sound transformed entire genre
>Didnt need to wear baggy nigger clothes, didnt need to perpetuate the gangster meme
>Been in the game for over a decade
>All albums are fire
>Cryptic messages
>If listen to discography chronologically, he can follow a vivid story from a literal who to industry pinnacle
>Is actually a really powerful autistimo

I used to joke ironically hes a genius because of south park, but now I realize hes a modern composer/artistisan of this generation. Absolutely a genius.

This

"I am the voice of a generation", arrogant piece of shit.

Bump

>One
You*

that shit cray