Why do americans do this?

why do americans do this?

Hispanics aren't white
Hispanics aren't nonwhite
Hispanic is a meaningless term

Acting that mestizos and spanish people and castizos and black spics are the same race is stupid

>castizos
dumb term, they are just mestizos

Yeah but they look different and have different amounts of dna. If we're going to talk race, you have to go into details instead of purposely trying to be anti intellectual

the one on the left can suck my cock

t. Castizo

Because identity politics is more important than ever.

when did I defend castizos? I'm just saying there's a difference between someone brown and someone light orange.

>a regressive nigger explaining white people who is and isn't white
It's like they're beginning to spam their comments with mutt memes

WHY DOES SHE ALWAYS MAKE THIS FUCKING FACE

I haven't seen a nigger or spic in my neighborhood for years, but I just saw a group of nigger youths riding past on BMX bikes threatening the local police
hold me bros im scared

if this came out during the election it would have been racist

can you fucking not

I'd rape the shit out of that nigger bitch, god damn

are you a racist or something? duh, don't you know that it's the current year, sweetie?

haven't you ever smelled nigger before? you'd make that face all the time too if you couldn't get away from it

Ughh, I'd like to see someone kick that nigger in its face.

Well are they? Inquiring minds want to know.

American bird shits are special snowflakes. The only ones. Special cuz bird shit. And nothing else.

>why do americans do this?
Shouldnt the question be, why do Leftist trash do this? They do this. Them being a sub-set of Americans, doesn't make all Americans culpable. You dumbass.

'white' is subjective anyway

fucking hell that face do not do this

Only hate rape

>haven't you ever smelled nigger before?
>implying I would ever come close enough to a nigger to smell one
I've seen some of them doing jobs that students here usually do, so I guess they were from Ethiopia or something.

this is the most showing
it's like she's literally doing a chimp impression, Jesus.

Yes. It is totally reasonable for someone to consider Samuel L Jackson white; the concept is just that unclear.

so this is an american female thing altogether?

>is la luz extinguido white?

I mean among Caucasians

FPBP

>mtv

what the fuck happened

Most pol members look like pic related

Dios mio, listening to how this cunt pronounces "latinX"...
I bet she would never pronounce Moscow as "Moskva" or Paris as "Paree" with degenerate R, but "latinX" gets an ethnic-pronunciation-pass.

comments though

>retardex
Sounds like a household cleaning product

White is such a retarded term. They’re either of European heritage or they’re not.

>mestizos are caucasian
mmm rly makes you think

Originally, hispanics were white. The term was for those that had been living in the southwest US since the Spanish conquests. Than wetbacks and the idiots outside the southwest decided to start calling Mexicans hispanics, and the term was diluted.

Hispanic is a term for what language somebody knows first. A pale Spaniard and a 100% negroid Dominican are both "Hispanics."

"White" is better because it's international and racial instead of geographic. "European" as a term for whites worldwide dismisses their native claims to the lands they've settled outside of Europe. It implies they're aliens or just one of many equal groups without any intrinsic historic or ethnic relation to countries like the US, Canada, Australia, South Africa, etc.

You mean a basque or a catalan you stupid fucking amermutt? Spaniards are all mixed with moor.

LMAO first of all, Asturias and parts of Cantabria were never conquered while Catalonia was.
Secondly most "Moors" in al-Andalus were Spanish converts. There were already large cities with many thousands of inhabitants with their very distinct language and customs in Iberia and the fact they persisted after the Muslim conquest means the Moorish conquerors were not too concerned with assimilating and mixing into the indigenous population. If you're taking about mainly North African Y-DNA haplotypes in northern Spain, analysis shows those are leftovers of much older migrations from the Neolithic.
Hell, despite their short rule, I'd wager the Visigoths left a much more profound impact on the Iberian peninsula then the Moors.

>t. someone who has never been to Spain
1/10 bait, m8.

Not to mention that the Umayyads conquered Spain with only ~10-12k troops.

here at brazil we use black and white for skin color and not race.

As some example asian people are white.

I even found strange when started to browse here and people posted stuff like "white, black and asian..."
i said to myself "white is already there why post asian?" first he talk about color and the about something else"

>nigger
>spic
I feel offended

>no link posted
the fuck

They are white if they are whites but the fact is that maybe the 99% of them isn't white at least in my shit hole country the only whites that I have seen here are Europeans or Americans living here like an aristocracy

Depends on the country.
Not every Hispanic country has mix with Indian and black.
Yet Zimmerman was called White when his family was mixed with Indians.