How the fuck is this legal?

How the fuck is this legal?

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/comments/media/owner-washington-post-doing-business-cia-while-keeping-his-readers-dark
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why would that be illegal

capitalism baka

It's only going to go up in the next 15 to 20 years.
The age of brick and mortar is coming to an end.
The age of Bezos is upon us.

That's the value of the city where I live. Jeff is literally worth as much as the Island of Montreal.

Maybe it isn't really his money. Maybe he is just a deepstate puppet who holds the wealth to avoid it looking like the deepstate controls everything.

Why do you think the Washington Post and Jeff Bezos in general are so pro illegal immigrants? Because he doesn't pay them as much to work awful labor, and that's how he became that rich.

Stock market and people investing in his company out of their own free will

I just got rid of my prime account because this guy is a fucking scumbag who wants to replace the entire population with cheap brown labor

Not his money, hes running a good goy company so he gets big numbers next to his name to look like a superstar so all the goyim idolize him and just want to be like him.

Bezos is small fry compared to the Rothschild's. Their net worth is in the tens of trillions at least.

How it is not?

>Someone creates an extremely usefull services that is used by millions of people all around the world and changed our way of buying stuff forever
>Why is he so rich?

leface.jpg

Us too. I miss music, but we spent $4k on Amazon last year and I bet we didn't need half of that cheap China crap. Plus, has anyone noticed the deteriorating quality of things bought there? Lots of bad sellers gumming up the works. Time to opt out of the system.

Create your own better service then.

He did none of those things though. His company makes money off AWS and uses it to operate Amazon.com. All of the mechanisms for doing this stuff existed before Amazon and the only thing Bezos has contributed is hype.

Because our government doesn't break up monopolies. The amount of money isn't the issue, it's his control over an entire industry.

>promote degeneracy yourself goy

Why would it be illegal?

Yeah but this is exactly what the system is all about: Taking stuff that already exists and use it to create something new and better. Hell tablets already existed in the early 2000s but the technology to make it a comfy expierence wasnt there yet.

>not using the chances you get and staying cucked

Why would I want to? I'd rather get away from mindless consumerism. We live in a culture of so much JUNK.

>the good german responds with muh based soyboy meme to make fun of those that point out problems of capitalism
>the good german goes back to work to be happy efficient worker to return home to make a thread about how germany is doing fine and backs his claims with positive GDP numbers
>the good german says military strength is overrated and there is no demographics crisis

whew

Because most of it exists as ones and zeroes on a computer and is not liquid

what an outrageous and preposterous claim. i bet next you'll tell us that alphabet inc which owns google is also run by the deepstate. psssh.

>be american
>get shot

Thoughts and prayers.

>be American
>talk shit about Germany online
>go to school the next day
>get shot but survive
>you can’t pay the hospital bill
>doctor shoots you out of sympathy

This one guy has 0.5% of the global GDP in 2017.

>be german
>lose country to mehmet

thoughts and prayers

>>the good german responds with muh based soyboy meme to make fun of those that point out problems of capitalism

>a problem of capitalism is that some guy has a lot of money

yeah wow really terrible problem that should be solved immediately, since wealth is zero-sum and thus him having so much means that I have less! I'm only poor because the evil rich guys have it all! >:( viva la revolucion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>to meth

You can do it too. You just need to create a company that changes the entire world's economy and computer infrastructure.

fpbp

>Be germany
>Only country in the world to lose two world wars

I take 2 Mehmets over one Taylor-Jose Gomez-Johnson everyday.

>being indian

Bezos just signed a giant contract with the CIA.

alternet.org/comments/media/owner-washington-post-doing-business-cia-while-keeping-his-readers-dark

kek

imagine being this retarded.

>be merimutt
>56%

News media should illuminate conflicts of interest, not embody them. But the owner of the Washington Post is now doing big business with the Central Intelligence Agency, while readers of the newspaper’s CIA coverage are left in the dark.

The Post’s new owner, Jeff Bezos, is the founder and CEO of Amazon -- which recently landed a $600 million contract with the CIA. But the Post’s articles about the CIA are not disclosing that the newspaper’s sole owner is the main owner of CIA business partner Amazon.

Even for a multi-billionaire like Bezos, a $600 million contract is a big deal. That’s more than twice as much as Bezos paid to buy the Post four months ago.

>how are these people allowed be successful

How come Amazon does literally what eBay does, and has even less functionality, but gets used more nowadays?
Seems retarded. Also I wish message boards and forums were popular again. Internet monopolies on information and distribution suck.

>be pajeet
>come to Germany to get a good education
>you hang out with other pajeets cause you are the bottom level and no one likes you
>finish school
>realize what 500 euros are for the first time when you are 25.
Kek

Don't we all

What happened after WikiLeaks published State Department cables: “WikiLeaks was booted from Amazon’s webhosting service AWS. So at the height of public interest in what WikiLeaks was publishing, readers were unable to access the WikiLeaks website.”

sick burns from a fucking wagon wheel

Alternative media is your best bet at getting unbiased truth.
The Main Media is literally psy-ops 24/7 against the public.

Anyone who has used both instantly knows you have know clue what the fuck you are talking about.

They have a saying about people like this...he's worth only as much as he can be killed for. Bleeds the same as any other man.

because ebay got hit with a bad rap early on. Lots of talk of bad faith sellers and bad faith buyers
often considered a gamble to buy things from ebay

The Washington Post’s coverage of the CIA should include full disclosure that the sole owner of the Post is also the main owner of Amazon -- and Amazon is now gaining huge profits directly from the CIA.

If some official enemy of the United States had a comparable situation -- say the owner of the dominant newspaper in Caracas was getting $600 million in secretive contracts from the Maduro government -- the Post itself would lead the howling chorus impaling that newspaper and that government for making a mockery of a free press.

Yep. AWS hosts a lot of shit for IC. No joke someone found S or TS shit awhile back on a public AWS bucket.

He also spoke of his interest in trans-humanism and the using of blood to stay young.

>finishes school
>cucks hans and takes his job
what a historical country

amazon shill pls go

Amazon also handles over 50% of goods bought online. More people have Amazon Prime than have landlines in their homes.

Is this true? Are the requirements stricter on Amazon?

Yep. With them buying whole foods, clearly Bezos doesn't give a fuck about trying to monopolize every service industry in the U.S., pretty smart if you ask me.

>Jew shill can't stop talking about shekels.

>how is it legal somebody attained this level of wealth

/Leftypol/ go back to your containment site.

Socalism is fucking retarded and rewards retards like you for being useless and contributing nothing.

Your job at Starbucks is not real labor. If you try to seize my means of production I'll replace you with a robot and replace your brain with hot lead.

Getting shot is worse than losing country to Mehmet you bitch ass nigger.

German dudes always wear those stupid looking women's capri pants.

fpbp

His company along with the other tech ones are creeping towards monopolies. They should be broken up. However, the guy's net worth has nothing to do with it.

You're literally using a more modern version of those two things right now you colossal moron

That's why he's worth that much, if all they needed was the hype to get off the ground and he was the man who could do it... then he's worth that.

Same reason Brad Pitt gets paid millions each movie and some nobody rand off the street get's peanuts.

Fuck off retarded commies

i hope donald trump goes back to doing the things the way the old roman empire did

if a rich degenerate started getting too out of line and bad for society, kill him and steal his wealth and redistribute it among the plebes

never forget, capitalism is the most shit imagineable

Really insane.

Why is it worth that much? It's not like it has any relevancy or anything... I think the only thing of note is the headquarters of Brazzers are there.

>Are the requirements stricter on Amazon?
lol no just perceptions

Trump stacked his cabinet with bankers.

He's not going to stand up to the globalists, he is one. He's currently fulfilling their wishlist.
He'll feed you to them if they ask.

>How the fuck is this legal?

>Provides a service that 10s to 100s of millions of people use ever single day

>is essentially out competing every brick and mortar retail store by cutting out now un-necessary middlemen

>provides cutting edge innovation in retail and cloud technology (with AWS)

>WHY HE ALLOWED TO BE RICH?

Man, if you or anybody else could do half of what he has done you/they would not be asking this question.

He has had a lot of luck, yes. But people as energetic, driven and intelligent as him simply do not lose in a capitalist system.

Even if he did not have the string of horseshoes and valuable relationships he did - the guy would be a millionaire at least.

He did what most people don't. When people laughed in is his face, he kept working and never quit. The guy started off selling books out of the trunk of his car, user.

Pic related.

this/checked. plus ebay is more person to person, used, auctions, with paid shipping and hassled returns.
amazon is retailer to consumer, new, straight sale, with free shipping/prime (ebay is starting to offer, but) with lota being 2 day delivered, easy returns, and focus on product ratings instead of seller ratings.
ebay also had baggage from paypal.

World's first trillionaire soon.

All the people saying "hurrr capitalism" are retarded.
Bezos gets his deliveries subsidized by the government. Crony capitalism is not capitalism, it's feudalism.

Since real economics is a non-zero sum game, trading means both sides get wealthier.
If you own a big company, it means you trade with billions of people. You enrich each one of them, and they all enrich you. If you could calculate that amount of which you enriched all those peoples, which are consumers AND employees, if would be similar to your own wealth.

That picture is inspiring

jesus you pathetic cattle. of COURSE 'wealth' is zero-sum because earth is finite. fucking burgers

>A country can only be rich and developed if it has a lot of land and natural resources.

Because ebay was branded as an AUCTION site.
People didn't want the fucking hassle of an auction. They didn't want to have to keep bidding on things and keep watching the thing they want.
Sure, there's loads of instant-buy options but that's not what ebay was branded around. It was always about the auctions.

Amazon was just branded as an online superstore. Click, buy, delivered. Easy and quick.

numbers in a computer that says how many valueless pieces of paper they own. How rich are they when the bankers are rounded up and shot

Amazon has now become the bad that eBay used to be. There's so much counterfeit crap and it gets mixed in with the genuine stuff, which is why you'll see manufacturers telling people not to buy their products on Amazon. One example off the top of my head is Ergo, a baby carrier. Chinese knockoffs are mixed in with the real ones at the warehouse and you never know what you're going to get. This was directly from the company when I asked about warranties on their carriers purchased through Amazon; there are none.

Capitalism is a zero sum game.

by not using a meme flag

..... literal brainlet

>World's first trillionaire soon.
See

>There's so much counterfeit crap and it gets mixed in with the genuine stuff, which is why you'll see manufacturers telling people not to buy their products on Amazon
yeah i have noticed this too
had to go off amazon to buy a chair on manufacture's site because all the amazon ones looked shifty as fuck and rumors of "new" products actually being second hands