Be me

>be me
>be an ugly beta 27 year blackpilled nofriends loser
>woke up
>read Atlas Shrugged until 1 pm like a consumercuck
>stretch instead of doing any other exercise (haven't had junk food for 6 days)
>eat food
>left flat at 3 pm to walk around central London and browse the internet on my phone while drinking coffee
>daylight at 3 pm so feel like I have to go sightseeing but I know I'd feel sad anyway
>almost decide to ride the tube around but go walking and wonder whether I have no free will and I'm walking to burn calories because I didn't exercise
>walk around and through Hyde Park, seeing swans and Chad and Stacey couples (never had female attention ever)
>walk through Knightsbridge and Sloane Square
>feel like such a loser to be walking around
>have less than £30 in bank account, enough money until I get paid but still feel bad
>wonder why rich people choose to work instead of sightseeing London for many months like I have
>realise my job requires me to do almost nothing
>walk through streets with designer shops and feel bad I can't afford stuff I don't care about
>go and walk around city of London, which is almost empty and has everything shut
>had no social experiences since school - never even been to pub, club, or party
>walk around Notting hill gate, which is filled with tourists and hipsters loving their easy fun lives
>now drinking coffee and feeling sad about life
>have no productive hobbies
>have to prepare for job interview for better version of my current job- have had almost 2 months to revise the mathematical concepts and procrastinated until now
>wish I could I inside all day and work hard on programming, reading, learning but I walk around outside hoping my youth will spontaneously stop feeling wasted (done this for past 3 years, sometimes driving instead of walking, to no avail)

Nice blog.

You should storm the castle and claim it as British. Those German invaders are ruining your country.
You have nothing better to do. Save your country, not yourself.

LOOK HERE:
>have no productive hobbies
You Goy.

Go inawoods and send bombs or chemical agents to the Queen and houses

This, the problem is not being alone, the problem is being surrounded by people you don't have a connection with.
Go innawoods.

>You Goy.
I would do this all day if I had that flag.

So? Learn how to appreciate what you have, you whiny bitch. Study stoicism or just stay miserable.

>mathematical concepts
STEM is the futur-

You Goyim have no idea how fun this is.

Hi, I'm a black person who is very triggered by some of the things I've read here. Like legitimately, I'm mortally wounded by the absolutely vile things I've read here. My feelings are hurt, I feel sad, and an assortment of other emotions that probably haven't even been discovered by science yet. I have a few Jewish friends as well, and they're even more upset than I am. I'm legitimately concerned that he may commit suicide after what he's read here. I don't want to lose my best friend. It's just not fair.

And it's all the fault of you nutbars here on Sup Forums. I thought that a minimally moderated, anonymous internet message board would have a bit more class than this, but it would seem I've been sorely mistaken. As a black person, I feel so hurt and betrayed by a community that I thought I could trust...

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go and cry and drown my sorrow binging on something other than fried chicken and watermelon, because I don't eat fried food and the watermelon isn't very juicy or flavorful this time of year.

Applied maths

Just kill yourself so I don't have to read this shit again.

Is it funnier than saying Holohoax, or oven dodger?
The problem may be that it's just too abstract, you don't get the fulfillment of creating something, maybe pick up a hobby like woodwork.

I wouldn't know, never used Sup Forums outside Israel.

Also Goyim appeals to a larger crowd, no many Jews here to call oven dodger.

>wish I could I inside all day and work hard on programming, reading, learning
> but I walk around outside hoping my youth will spontaneously stop feeling wasted

Maybe fucking stop what you're doing if it's not working and try something else. Jesus christ, man.

You're just spoiled faggot. Look at the world around you. People living in shit, having nothing, dying early of some fucked up disease.

You just need some perspective knocked into you.

Digits of truth. Superman aint gonna fly down and save you, OP

Sounds like you need to get laid

When RaHoWa starts, you have permission to say you're Italian.

WELCOME TO THE COMMIES END SUM GAME!