Breast sizes

If you said you liked them small, people would think of him as a lolicon or a pervert.
If you said you liked them large, people would think he had an Oedipus complex or was a lecher.
There is no woman who would like a man who claimed that all breasts were beautiful and declared, “I love all boobs!”

That's why medium size is the best.

Who cares about women?

That's why liking asses is the best. This eliminates the need for breasts, or for it to actually be a girl.

>Liking big breasts a sign of fertility and good health makes you a lecher.

>homos thinking their opinions matter

A-B are the only option.

Ofcourse like in grading system A>B.

>>If you said you liked them large, people would think he had an Oedipus complex or was a lecher.
Not a problem as far as I'm concerned.

Medium size master race

What defines "medium" size?

So?

Size proportioned to body not exceeding coverage over the lungs .

Very vague.
Medium size is anywhere between 500cc to 750cc.

You are an idiot. I like asses, and it definitely matters if it's actually a girl, I'm not gay.
Big butt & small breasts is the patrician choice.

Size doesn't matter, it's the shape that does.

Breast size should be inversely proportional to height.

What you posted is just abnormal and ugly.

Kanade is a fucking miracle.

Just like your taste, you mean?

You're justifying oppai loli.
Which is a blasphemy towards oppai and loli.

This reads like the beginning of an ln

The best breasts complement the figure instead of overtaking it. You should know this.

The ideal breast should be just a little bigger than what you can cup in your hand. Any less or more than that deviates from the ideal.

That's what happens when you read literature dabbling in philosophical concepts all the time, eventually it would seep into your everyday conversation.

>worrying about flatfags/cowfags
Every boob is best boob for the solely fact of being a boob, don't let shitposters fool you, user shonen.

This is the perfect breast size.

The ideal breasts are the ones I can get access to.

THREE
DEE
PEE
DEE

>Big butt & small breasts is the patrician choice
They're all great though, as long as they're nicely shaped

best size coming trough

All sizes best size

I like them PHAT.

Literally this.

This shape > size any day.

>those tiddies
>those pits

MUH

I don't care much about size, it depends on how cute the girl is, usually the most adorable ones in a series are flat, but there are plenty of exceptions. It also depends on which kind of girl the artist works better with.

People who say larger are a problem are fucking stupid.

Finally a man with brains.

i like short girls with huge boobs and oppai loli
both are cute as fuck
i don't care what others think, fuck'em

no, YOU are blaspheming oppai and loli by justifying flatties!

If anyone asked me in person, I'd answer that I like breasts that are about the size of Kumiko's. But really, I'm a guy who likes flat (and almost-flat) chests. Big breasts can be somewhat appealing - but only when done right. Most often they're comically big.

If there's any "size" to speak of that is. Sometimes a girl can be victorious without any fat around her ribs at all though

Huge is best

Sayaka plains.

If some deity came up to me and for whatever reason said that hence forth all women in the world will only have either small or large breasts. Choose one.

My only question would be "how large can I make them?"

Torpedo tits are the best. All sizes are welcome.

Yes

Yes, all of those are true.

You should like the breasts of the woman you love, and stop being a degenerate man-whore who salivates over every piece of meat in existence. Hold yourself to the same standard you hold women.

>BMI -1

This

i prefer big but i like em all, im not going to hate on a girl because her tits arent up to par, there's more than 1 fetish i can be enticed with.

>There is no woman who would like a man who claimed that all breasts were beautiful and declared, “I love all boobs!”

not true

What series is this

This is one of the best tank covers I've seen.

>2017
>not liking all sizes

I like them small.

~93cm/~H-cup/~14cm cup diameter is the optimal size. This is a fact.

I automatically dislike characters with big breasts.

I watched it for the plot

The perfect ass:tits ratio

No

I always wonder who this kid is...

where is the brave witches thread?

What's this?
Reminds me of Mizuryu Kei's stuff.

>That's why 2D is the best.
fixd

This was a good OVA.

Liking small breasts is an acquired taste.
Those who confuse it with pedophilia are generally small minded and it reflect their inner persona that they try to hide by proclaiming their love for big breasts.

What size is this?

Pic related is the absolute maximum acceptable size, any more gets disgusting. Optimal size is smaller.

Skin-quality,overall shape, and softness is more important than straight up size.
Applies to belly gf's too, flabby strech marked cellulite is no good, healthy smooth soft pillowy flesh is A-ok.

this is not up for discussion and anyone who disagrees is a homo

I want to unload a pint of peckersnot on megumin's chest

I love all size. The only factor for me is the quality of the drawing.

Just say that you like dicks.
Problem solved.

>If you said you liked them large, people would think he had an Oedipus complex or was a lecher.
Nobody thinks that you dumb fuck.

Fuck the anime for ruining her

I like my tall women flat and my short women stacked.

I can imagine some people would use it as an insult if they were disgusted or insulted enough. Like flat bitches, DFC lovers, or big-titted chicks tired of guys hitting on them because of their endowments.

I like all sizes, but prefer medium to smaller ones.

This is perfection. Sorry for ending the thread.

Damn Rin looks good.

Large.

>women

>10 lb of flesh bags

750cc is more than the engine Volume of a Kei Car. Are you sure that's still medium sized?