Parkland Student Hogg: FedEx Must Drop NRA Support or We’ll “Take Care” of Them

>Hogg: “FedEx still has not dropped their deal with the NRA. The CEO is one of the biggest donors to the NRA. And we have to take care of them."

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FedEx/status/825365467548225537
youtube.com/watch?v=fhKA3hwgGfI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who is "we"
Is he talking about the FBI?

>we'll "take care of them"
Someone report this "david hogg" fellow, I think he's about to commit a mass shooting

Army of sjws and nu-commies and fags.

Fuck these bullying children. You fucking KNOW they bullied Cruz.

really wish nick would have shot this fag in the face

This "kid" sure seems ok after surviving a shooting just a few days ago. Totally not suspicious at all.

Stop making posts about this jawlet

>Ur guns r ourz

Mutt kids

continue day and night untill critical mass. IF Hogg doesnt rest, why should "we"

Not even lying but just seeing this fuckhead makes my blood boil.
I honestly want to fucking kill him by my own hands.

why hasn't someone taken care of that faggot bitch yet?

Why would you want that? If anything happens to this fucking fag he becomes a martyr and (((they))) get another tool to use.

I meant why hasn't he been exposed? I don't want any physical harm to come to him

Are we keeping a naughty list of companies that cucked? Should push for a counter boycott for people who actually spend money.

I'm so sorry that you had to see somebody saying something that you disagree with. That must be very hard for you.

Here you go

>stop your support for this group that literally only exists to lobby to protect people's rights or me and my shaved lesbian goblin servant will "take care" of you
That really delivers my packages.

Umm did he just threatening FedEx?

Isn't that domestic terrorism?

Never interrupt your enemy while they are making a mistake.

the left is using this boy as its speaker- these arent thoughts of a child- hes being trained and coached elsewhere

MKULTRA HE HAS BEEN ACTIVATED

The call that saved on-time delivery.

> attacking a large interest group thats made up of average joes

It seems interest groups that isn't homosexuals and niggers isn't ok.

Holy shit. The ego on this kid.

>if you kill your enemies they win

>its all companies that I would never buy from anyway

fuck I wanted to boycott something

Because he's a deep state asset with a solid security detail right now. Wait until they stop parading him in front of the cameras and then someone will surely "take care of" him as well.

maybe a precautionary boycott?

>declare whether or not you support the second amendment or we will boycott your company
>if you do not support the second amendment we will boycott your company

>Is he talking about the FBI?
yes you have to assume he means the FBI

#Sup Forumsleak

The fucking balls on this little faggot! Who the fuck does he think he is.

Fuck this little twat!! He's a puppet for the deep state, just like his FBI daddy and CNN mommy.

fuck these kids having a blast getting famous because other students were killed. Absolutely disgusting, they are loving the attention being paraded around fuck them and fuck the media

Even normalfags have got to be getting sick of this little shit by now.

>students being activist like this
I never really believed the false flag calls before, but this one just reeks of it.

Kek

They've called us all murderers simply for supporting our Constitution. God forbid we get upset about that, faggot leaf.

>stop supporting the NRA or a couple thousand teenagers will boycott you
amazon literally builds warehouses with fedex locations in mind, I think they'll be ok

I work for a company that just cut ties with the NRA and I've already received calls from people saying they'll stop using us. One guy went on a rant about liberals created fake identities and skewing numbers that would've made Sup Forums proud.

/thread

They are literally from the drama class in school- of course they love attention.

quelque chose de bizarro á la americana, merde khristós. ay caramba dios mio...

Just spread the news to people who do use those shit services.

Unless amazon plans on creating a courier service and using people like Hogg to snuff out the competition? Who else are they boycotting, maybe get them to boycott an Israeli company or is that banned nation wide?

He'll be found dead of "suicide" with a hastily scribbled note in somebody else's handwriting saying that alt-right trolls drove him to it.

can someone shop the beaner goblin onto this?

Lol these kids have nothing. Literally all their power comes from the fact that MSM is giving them attention. Once they go off air, they'll be forgotten in a week.

La creatura

I'll pretend the shooting was real.

So because this guy dodged some bullets he's qualified to decide gun policy.

Not scribbled on "Russian troll farm" letterhead like all the obvious fake twitters that they expect us to fall for?

Fedex won't drop NRA because of some snotty teen
>t. fedex employee

Why would FedEx listen to a group of dumbfuck (((kids))) who won't ever use their services in the first place?

CHILDREN ARE CRYING ON TELEVISION

WE HAVE TO BURN THE CONSTITUTION

This. He's clearly traumatized by the shooting and not mentally stable. He may end up committing a violent crime.

Hogg is the cia. He thinks this gives him power over us

When I worked at amazon, there didn't seem to be too much interest in setting up direct competition to fedex, ups, usps, etc., that might have changed but it still seems way too costly. They have started doing one and two hour deliveries themselves, but that was mostly because there was no one seriously doing it.

B-But the shilldren!!!!!

We must. He is the face of our Great Leap Forward

They admitted that they did.

>We're gonna "take care" of FedEx if they don't do what we want hehe
>What don't attack me I'm just a kid you right wing monsters!

This x1000. Why couldn't he be more like Breivik?

I fear for my life with this hogg walking around in public he is mentally unstable.

>Once they go off air
surely it will happen any time now. Face it, MSM will hammer this for decades to come. Wouldn't be surprised those heroic survivors find a cushy journalist/ activist job

I won't let the Red Guard take away my rights like they did with you

I like how this kid's motives become increasingly self-explanatory every day.

I haven't followed details too closely because of all the sensationalism. Was this faggot actually near the shooting or does he just attend the school?

What does he know about Bane

>twitter.com/FedEx/status/825365467548225537
>youtube.com/watch?v=fhKA3hwgGfI

It's the main reason they aren't actually talking about what drove him to do it, and instead are only talking about taking guns. They were a causal factor.

I bet he hot sheet, dont'he ...

>Their faith in the conspiracies they spread seems to be unwavering
Oh the irony

Too bad his chin didn't take a leap forward

Thats why I know Nikolas Cruz was not the shooter, he would have killed this faggot David Hogg(wash).

>Parkland student
He ain't even. He's from Redondo Beach, CA.

He has a bot army behind him. The Great Leap Forward is here anons

This guy is just making all kinds of enemies.

>we have to take care of them
MFW

Can I get sauce for this? I had a feeling these little shits were bullies who might have picked on the shooter

If we don’t do anything then it won’t be a mistake

Maybe we should ask combat veterans what they think about gun control since they've experienced being shot at too

Why do liberals hate the NRA so much? Muh lobbies seems like a weak argument when they don't seem to flip out as much about the rest of 'the swamp'.

They are too busy getting high and putting dresses on to care.

Would there be any way to organize campaigns to flood these companies with our displeasure and threaten a major boycott ourselves? That could get tons of support on t_d and boomer faceberg

mossad

Trying to find it. Goblino had a tweet where she admitted it and said "You don't know what he was like"

Did that little shit stain just threaten FedEx?

Write corporate a letter. They value their customers.

They think the conservatives lockstep obey top-down leadership leadership because that's what they do.

They think the conservatives lockstep obey top-down leadership because that's what they do.

> unwavering belief
Because when I try to do my own research to verify or debunk what Sup Forums asserts, half the time the MSM is actively covering it up. They keep saying that this theory about crisis actors is "debunked". Not "stupid" or "racist" or any other subjective word; "debunked". So show me the debunking. Show me the MSM shill who actually looked into it and conclusively disproved everything.

I like evidence. But if everyone is throwing out assertions without evidence, I'll believe the group that doesn't call me a racist for owning a pistol.

>Threatening the 2nd amendment and people who masturbate to rifles for a living.
Good luck kiddo.

That doesn't work anymore boomerfag. Twitter hashtags and actually purchasing or not purchasing is what matters.

Go guzzle some semen David Hogg. I wouldn't give you a squirt of my piss if you were on fire. My hatred for you and your little cunt accomplices burns hotter than a billion suns.

yep, and the replacement whiners
send a message
traitors are legally executed

No.
Let this idiot force the biggest corps in America to be pro-gun.