How do you guys keep track of new manga that are released? these shitty extensions ain't cutting it

how do you guys keep track of new manga that are released? these shitty extensions ain't cutting it

Other urls found in this thread:

trackr.moe/
streamable.com/3fjg2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

press f5 on the catalog to see if theres a shitpost about it

local manga store near my university

By not being autistic? Just read a manga after a few weeks again when you remember it. If you don't, it wasn't worth reading anyway.

If you follow a manga for a while you should eventually just remember the days the chapters drop

>shit has 43 chapters translated
>read them all in one sitting
>wait month
>read chapter
>wait month
>read chapter
>get tired of waiting and stop for a year or two
bad end: still only 45 chapters translated, no one cares anymore
>now shit has 69 chapters translated
>read them all in one sitting, repeat the cycle

mangaupdates

>manga has bimonthly release
>a good handful of fans and people willing to translate
>author keeps updating on the manga status but chapter is never released and fans only get poor excuses

If you have a android smartphone or tablet, you can use Tachiyomi. It has bato.to, kissmanga and mangafox and a few others. If you set it up correctly, you can have it scan your added manga every X hours for new updates and download them automatically if you want it to.

This shit is the worst, I've basically stopped reading all current manga and just read complete series now.

I can't get invested into a manga if there's a week or month break inbetween chapters at all.

>this thread
just use MU

I literally check the manga websites everyday dozens of times.

I wish I had a better bookmarking system, addon, extension, but I don't.

By using macOS and setting up the built in RSS feed in the notification center.

my secetary does that for me.

It's more satisfying to read every few months

trackr.moe/

the ones worth remembering I keep an eye out for, otherwise I check in every morning and read what looks interesting, if I remember it fondly I check the newest issue, if I don't remember it I ignore it

RSS extension on Chrome gives me a ding and a pop up each time a new chapter gets uploaded to Madokami.

Use RSS, MU, or the watch feature on the secret site

>mangas

This.

> browse Sup Forums
> shitposting about Dungeon Meishi
> 'Huh, new chapter must be out.'
> go and read it
> realise a reminder app would be a waste of time

Thanks for always reminding me Sup Forums

Thanks user.

you can get rss feed pf series you follow on batoto

>the watch feature on the secret site
I never missed a series that way

Notification in real time is the issue for me, tracking manga I'm reading, wanting to read is not an issue at all you can use MU for that, but receiving notification on my browser telling me about the next released chapter is what I really want.

Just use the notifications on the secret club

Tachiyomi

Tachiyomi

is there is a chance I can receive notification on my browser?

I read most manga in a bulk when I remember them. Sometimes going on my currently reading list to see if I missed something

Can you rec a ebook reader? I had a Kobo Glo but it was too small so I didn't try to upload mangas to it. (Also it survived 2 years and 2-3 books.)

If you mean by e-book reader a manga reader
>CDisplayEx
is the best!

By not being inpatient faggot and only reading finished manga

if you're that lazy, just download manga rock app and bookmark your favorite manga. you'll get a notification every time a new chapter is released.

Thank you, but I'm looking for an electronic ink reader.

The rss feed on batoto. But I only read a handful of ongoings, just the ones that interest me enough to want to know what happens next and I don't forget what happenned earlier. Otherwise I only read completed series, or ongoing until the latest chapter and then put it on hold until it ends.

I check the new releases page on mangafox every day, obviously.

Batoto is still broken on Manga Rock

the "mangaupdates series releases filter" userscript is helpfull as well

streamable.com/3fjg2

Literally me.

How do I delete my account on this?

For manga a tablet is probably better. ebooks are not on topic

I recently started using the RSS feed on goddess but then I realized shit doesnt get uploaded there for days or weeks after release so batoto would probably be better.

I read on my phone so I just use an app.

you are actually me

>If you need contact me for whatever reason, send me an email at [email protected] or DM me on twitter at @DakuTree.

what's this?

Tachiyomi. You won't find it on the google store.

I use MAL. Crazy right?

yeah I didn't recognize the dark skin. I used that too with my tablet