How brainwashed do you have to be to still support Trump after your daughter dies in a school shooting?

How brainwashed do you have to be to still support Trump after your daughter dies in a school shooting?

I want someone to ask him whether her daughter was a necessary sacrifice for the second amendment

what did trump do that caused this?

Hahaha falling for the fake trump supporter actor that doesn't even know where his daughter is buried. You really have to be some special kind of moron to buy any of this.

St-David cemetarry or whatever!

>trump is to blame for the school shooting

Read: because if libs try to take patriot's guns, they are all going to get shoot and we want live streams.

How brainwashed do you have to be to shitpost for Soros?

Of course a few hundred children a year is well worth it to any one who cares about their right to have weapons.

if anything it’s leftists fault either

A. false flag

or B.
Pushing people into degeneracy and getting surprised when people react to it aggressively

>1 post by this shill
I bet OP is long gone

>trump shirt
>camo anything
>pickup truck or some amerishit gashog
>rural background
I am so sick of rural whitetrash gun freaks. I wish they would get on the meth faster and overdose. OBSOLETE.

Trump killed those people, right?

Where do you get your news from, buzzfeed?

America does not have a gun problem, America has a BROWN problem. Remove the mung crime stats and America becomes the safest country in the world.

he may be gone but I will speak for him.

There are simply too many guns out there.. and handguns and semi-autos of all types should be banned. Single shot rifles only should be allowed.

People still supported Obama after all of his school shootings.

>HEY HAS ANYONE SEEN MY DAUGHTER SHE BEEN MISSING FOR A WHILE NOW???
I'VE BEEN DRIVING AROUND IN MY TRUCK LOOKING FOR HER...Oh wait never mind she was ((((((found on the 3rd floor shot nine times)))))))

That's because Obama was a decent, educated, articulate man, not rural country white trash in camo and driving a hick-mobile.

why respond to obvious bait threads? really, why?

Anyone else notice some interesting things about that Trump shirt.

It's brand new, no stains, no fading, no warping or chipping of the printing, not even any wrinkles or creases. Almost as if this immaculate shirt was pulled out for a photo op.

It wasn't necessary. Kids that end up shooting up schools should be profiled and put into correctional facilities. Why should 300 million Americans lose their rights because a minuscule minority thinks they can play God. Teachers shouldn't be armed with guns, but rather with the capablities and education to properly spot these psychos and have them punished before they strike. We already do this with pedos why not take it a step further.

Son of a goat herder?

Better than wearing camo and driving a pickup truck. As soon as I see anyone like that I assume they 1) voted for Trump 2) are on meth and 3) are obsolete

PROBABLY CRISIS ACTORS

>That's because Obama was a decent, educated, articulate man
who ordered more assassinations that all the other presidents combined

black president = hyper violent use of the office

fucking disgraceful

You're not good at larping as a libshit. Please practice more, nobody is buying it.

He was at the Trump listening group.

>TRUMP DID FLORIDA!!!!
>B-but Obama had nothing to do with:
>Aurora
>The Boston Bombing
>Orlando
>Sandy Hook
>San Bernardino
>Elliot Rogers
>Washington navy yard
>Fort Hood
>Syria
>Afghanistan
>Iraq
>Poor economy
>T-those were Bush

trump shot the kids?

>1 post by this id

I'll hold your coat, make sure your insurance is up to date , I'm not paying the bill.

LOL! Where are the families of these 17 dead kids?! why is it the other kids that are doing walkouts and so on and you hear nothing about families? Nice try faggots, I guess once all you left on your cable networks are subpar 80IQ is when you know you've got an audience that will believe any bullshit you feed it.