L'orc du Orleans

L'orc du Orleans

IT IS A FUCKING DISGRACE!
A nigger as Joan du Orleans? they fucking did a nigger as Margaret du Anjou. How can they think this is acceptable? Europe was NEVER multicultural, and it should not be. All that shit brings is terrorism, racial tensions, and at it's worst, civil war. Look to what is happening in France. Their police had to commission FUCKING TANKS from the army to fight of niggers and sandniggers in its no-go-zones. And who would have thought, the MSM is literally suppressing those news. FUCKING CUNTS; THEY SHOULD ALL BE EXECUTED FOR CRIMES AGAINST THEIR CITIZENS /rant

Le media monkey is le going gaga globally. Jews are on their last stretch haha.
After the nigger purge we will build Germania's in every liberated country just to honor the man who failed 100 years ago, he was clearly ahead of his time!

More like Jeanne D'ark

I've spent a few years in this town

You have no idea:
- how the locals politics are PC retards
- how many niggers/muslims drift

It's an absolute disgrace.

The world is sick. It has to be cured of this sickness, and if we have to amputate a limb or two - so be it.

lol'd

Joan of fucking Arc

More like Joan of Orc

lol. But who really got the idea of letting a nigger play Joan of Arc? Asking for a friend -.-

It's a (((mystery))).

La gobline pucelle...

It's ((progress)) user

Who knows??

It's absolutely amazing how often this is happening now. It's a worldwide, ubiquitous phenomenon and it's really getting stale. Just how desperately do (((they))) want to start race wars around the world? At least people are starting to wake up and protest this bullshit.

Having said that I think it would be awesome to see Jason Alexander cast as Martin Luther King jr. Maybe we can kick something off with a crowd funding.

very moving webm, but then I remember that europe was the world leader, that we still had family values before wwII.

fuck germany

Joan dark

If only she was a good looking mutt but they choose an ugly fucking mutt
fucking what

without a solution to the jewish question there will be no solution for humanity.

fuck yourself, hakeem. you were never white.

It really is too obvious at this point. A woman in history who is seen as a hero and a net positive person and (((they))) turn her into a nigger.

D'Joan du Orc

rip france

i really (((wonder)))

There is only one Jeanne in my heart.

we will destroy your shitty country this time.

>Polish and Benis blooded
She is the meme embodied

Do you think the facilities in Poland are still operational?

>muslims drift

my sides

It's part of the propaganda plan that proved it can work with gays: gays were pushed in America's face for OVER A DECADE and eventually everyone got tired of it and now they can get gay married and are hardly ever lynched.

The problem with this is race is a tad deeper in the human psyche than gays. Gays are just lynched when found, but historically race wars end in mass genocide, pogroms at the very least. It won't work the same way.

and fuck france, that maroccanian shithole

rel: Can any of you drive a train?

This.

Based French Fries

You are fucking retarded. This girl has a french name, is catholic, will play one of the most celebrated heroine of the french history.
She's french, period. The same way Dumas was french.

The best way to play this is not to dignify it with a response. They're just trying to bait you.

multicult=/=multirace

you have no value, just like all the meme flaggers

Good all Kiketians are niggers

Also this. France knows the way out of bullshit identity politics.

She still wasn't a nigger, that is all that counts here. We will not let them claim that niggers were ever good for anything except slave labour

She has the le 56% face

Not even an attractive mix

>christcuck
your cucked religions literally preaches racial equality cuck

la pucelle

whenever I am in a bookstore I reshelve Dumas and Pushkin in the African folklore and mythology section

Same thing. Everywhere you have sandniggers, you get islam. Everywhere you have Indians, you get Hindus. And Islam is the devil.

She's an african-polish fucking orc, the name means jackshit.

NOUS

Let's be honest though, brown qts are more attractive than white roasties.

So you're the one...

gtfo nègre

I refuse to believe anyone actually cares about this and people are just getting hit with a dubious marketing campaign.

Catholicucks proven to be tratiors again

jeanne d'orc

I laughed more then I should of.

That may yet be, but the current Pope is a cuck, in whichever extent that is possible without a wife. He praises Islam, and calls the bible "containing fake news". So the current state of the holy see holds no sway over my opinion. Psalm 144 if you please. Take the blade to these heathens. We need a new crusade. Or multiple

Do they even have any descriptions of her appearance? I assume she wasn't blonde.

ETIONS

>refuse to believe
silly man, theyre spitting on a saint and hero by using her to brownwash france. it would be weirder if the frogs werent mad about it

Nobody cares, she is basically a plate armour on a horse.

DES

This isn't a historical reenactment. Of course Jeanne d'Arc wasn't black, but it's not about that, it's something organized by the catholic church, who cares more about the faith of the young girl than about her race. Over the years, Jeanne d'Arc has become much more than a historical character, she's basically legendary and everyone can identify with her, republicans, feminists, royalists, the church.
If your message is "you can't be french if you're not white", you're basically against the values of France. My country has accepted everyone, provided they assimilate to the french culture. This girl has done so.

>All this racism
Reminder that blacks helped France on it's most difficult times, and were proud to shed blood for the country

How many French did die during this war? They were part of the Colonies, of course they'd have to fight.

kek

You're forgetting that they were cannon fodder.

Yes goy, just quietly except it and don'\ make a fuss, you wouldn't want anything to think you disagreed after all

Have the changed the story to make Joan D'arc from Africa or are you just a dumbass?

Yeah she wasn't blonde, she is generaly described as a cute girl with dark/brown air.

spoken like a true frog. i almost feel sorry for you

>if you dont like it you are FAR right hategroup

La orca Juana

>tfw no QT French gf to drive out the English with

all this man is guilty of is being blinded by his love for his wife and his trust in her.

its sad, but not unexpected. This happens with alot of men.

>My country has accepted everyone, provided they assimilate to the french culture
And that is why your police has to fight a fucking civil war in your no go areas, isn't it

> it's something organized by the catholic church
The pope recently praised Islam and said that the bible "contains fake news". I think I speak for most catholics, when i say that the holy see has been unfaithful to the upholding of the church.

>Expecting the french to defend anything.

Checks out.

What are you talking about comrade? Europe has always been multicultural

>mixed-race

She looks 100% French.

In EEUU there was a problem about a white actor playing a black character in a theater play. I saw it here recently, do you guys remember more about that?

Nobody cares nigger
It's a fake retard

if our common coal is to eradicate globalisme we need an atack ok but where do the attack occur inn our mind?King James Bible

The Lord is My Shepherd

(Ezekiel 34:11-24; John 10:1-21)

1{A Psalm of David.} The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

There is literally nothing wrong with believing that all races are equal in the eyes of God while also recognizing the fact that God intentionally separated each tribe from each other so that they would each live among their own kind.

SUPPRIMEZ ÇA

If you actually think all races are equal you're unironically retarded.

>If your message is "you can't be french if you're not white", you're basically against the (((values))) of France.

What the fuck are you doing here ?

under appreciated

SAVAGE

>And that is why your police has to fight a fucking civil war in your no go areas, isn't it
That's because assimilation has failed, because we chose to imitate the american model. France has many problems with islam for exemple, but I will never attack someone who actually assimilated to the french culture.

Pic' related was in my high school classroom.

She was a top qt with a different haircut, also a good fencer.

see

John 15:12-15 “This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command you. No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you.

>ywn liberate France from foreign invaders with her
why live?

Read the post again. We're not meant to live among each other and God intentionally confused the tongues of man and sent the tribes on their own separate ways to achieve this end. To our Creator, we're equal, in that we are all part of His creation. In this world, we are meant to stay apart. Modern Christianity has absolutely been corrupted, and subverted, but so has Western society in general. It should be taken back, not abandoned.

Those blacks did more for France than this entire board combined, multiplied by a billion. They were real men, that went to the frontline, unflinching and resolute, unlike you girly faggots that think you're the shits because you post edgy stuff.

I don't know, what are you doing here? If you seriously promote these ideas, expecting a civil war in France, you're not someone who truly love France and its history.

Guys race doesn't exist. Rational wiki told me so. That "mixed-race" girl has exactly the same genetics as anyone else except her skin color. Why do you guys just want to hate innocent people that haven't hurt anyone?