Was Rin Shirou's girlfriend? (UBW - episode 25)

I find it odd when they do this hand shake.

If she were his girlfriend they would have kissed.

Who gives hand shakes to girlfriends?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tyrKeThaEJM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Who gives hand shakes to girlfriends?
Shirou

Sakura is his girlfriend

Its a japanese thing

Yes. At this moment they were lovers for almost 2 years. You get over the constantly making out phase by that time. In the episode there are several moments where their intimacy is shown -- him giving her a lap pillow in a public place and her sleeping on his shoulder (I think he caresses her then too).
It would make more sense if they kissed probably, but this makes sense to me too. She is giving him a promise to be his partner on his quest so a handshake seals the deal.

rhino is irrelevant user,
specially now that we know Sakura is the true wife.

Saber is Shirou's true love.

Holding hands =/= handshake

This is more than holding hands & pillow lap. When was this?

Is this Shirou and Saber with their kids? I always wonder if Saber can have a family with Shirou even though he is not human. I mean, she is just a spirit right? Or is she really alive?

No, he never saw her as more than a school idol that he and all the other boys fap to. He even cares more for Taiga than Rin, as shown by how he thinks about killing Rin if she dares to let Taiga die in UBW. Hell, he thinks that he'd even rather fight to the death than actually have sex with Rin.

In short, Shirou knows a slut when he sees one, so his relationship with Rin is the most shallow one by far out of the three main relationships.

>rejection

user you saber is a slut spirit ghost he'll never get the chance to see again.

youtube.com/watch?v=tyrKeThaEJM

Gay Spaghetti Noodles

That's not Sakura though

Rin is everyone's girlfriend.

>Voice: Noriko Shitaya
Sure she isn't.

Archer is Shirou right? If that is true then they are both spirit heroes. I'm not that user but I want to know why Saber is a slut?

That's BB

yes? UBW is Rin's woute after all

BB is part of Sakura.

spoiler that shit this is a blue board

Technically, Saber is alive since the Counter Force brought her as an incomplete Servant into the Holy Grail War to complete her quest in exchange for making her a Counter Guardian. She can definitely get pregnant.

>woute