Make English the official language of Europe

I fucking hate going to some other shitty country in Europe and they can't talk proper English.

It is even worse when you go Spain and you start a conversation in English and they insist on speaking German, so they reply in German, and you continue in English and they keep on speaking German... and you again in English.

Fuck that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o_VL6ZYv2bE
youtube.com/watch?v=OEA_2lM1YdA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> I’m a shitskin and I’m too lazy to learn the language

so they try and speak your language but you insist on speaking English?

English here too now

>germany complains about people not knowing english
>everytime I've been to germany I've met more people who know how to speak any of the balkan languages than people who knew how to talk english

OP is a faggot.

English is a shitty language, i will kill myself if this happens one day

nobody in italia speaks english, or theyre fucking with me everywhere i go

Yeah, and you'll speak Arabic instead. That's probably your first language anyway, so go fuck a goat, Abdul.

Say, Hans, are you an economic migrant from the Middle East/ North Africa by chance?

>Ireland
>Irish

Imagine being cucked to the point a foreign nation's language is you official one while your own is secondary

Can't you just talk in German then?

no french is a shitty language. a gay buttfuck including rimming, bukkake and a negro dong dildo is less gay than french language
You just say that because you have a natural hostility towards bongs

Yes. Speak our Anglo tongue, Aryan.

"irish" is like saying Scottish or Australian or American no matter the dialect because none address it as such but as a langauge

Leave our language alone you fucking cunt. It's bad enough having Americans bastardising our language, let alone a bunch of fucking European scum like you trying to speak 'English'.

Why the fuck would you want to replace all euro languages with English? It's a great language and all, but wheres the fun in that. Even worst, you want this shit mandated by some suit in Brussels! C'mon Muller

Heh I remember there was a future was in Transmetropolitan whenanglophones invaded France to force them to speak english.
Was spooky how much sense it made.

>wtf why do countries have their own languages!!!1111!!!
>they MUST all learn english in this globalized society!!!!!!

Hello Merkel.

*future war

>Ireland
>Irish
Pathetic

Arabic writing looks pretty cool tho

England is leaving the EU.

Why go with English?

Why not French or Dutch?

Bastardizing? We speak proper English with the exception of things like color>colour. It's YOU that bastardized it by trying to sound upper class.

this is why we brexited, we got flooded by english speaking eastern europeans, you germans and french dont get so many of us because of the language barrier

You can learn multiple languages. You don't have to give up your mother tongue to be able to communicate on a global lebel

Is this a Grand Strategy General?

Also fuck you germanistan, gib money and fuck off.

Sooo...how do we get the čefurs out of our country lads?

And nobody will be able to read the note you leave.
Yes this is a fantastic idea, but what's really important about this thread is that OPs thumbnail makes Europe look knob shaped and that's funny to me.

I hate the English language.

Nederlands is een mooie taal!

I'd rather have čifos than ahmeds, they're mussies, but they're a different kind of mussies, they're the kind of mussies that hate proper mussies

yeah let's make millions of people that can barely speak a second language another two cause why not

>diddly doodley Nedareno

>LATIN
LATIN
>LATIN
LATIN
>LATIN
LATIN
>LATIN
LATIN
>LATIN
LATIN
>LATIN
LATIN
>LATIN
LATIN
>LATIN
LATIN

>can't talk proper English
I think you're the one that needs to learn how to SPEAK proper English

As much as I hate to admit it, Irish is a dead language. No one here speaks it anymore, except for the small enclaves in the Gaeltacht regions. Polish is probs higher up there in %

Hello neighbour. Hows your fleet?

The true germam cuck

Only high spheres of Irish influence should be capable of speaking Irish

To small.

>le epic grammar patrol
no one likes you when youre anonymous either

Germans have become highly proficient in the Turkish language for some reason, some say Turkish will become the official language of Germany within the next decades

Why not Arabic? Both make spitting sounds when speaking.

Yes, goy. Everything should be made so that it's easier for people to travel and immigrate. Wouldn't it just be awesome if Somalis could go to Germany where they have zero borders and become citizens with their broken English, and then just move to other European countries with zero problems?
Great idea, eternal Germ. Keep fucking up Europe for everyone.
Let's also make it so that everyone in the EU uses the same currency to make it easier to destroy Europe, let's call it euro or something. I don't like having to exchange currency, let's just do that.
While we're at it, let's just remove those pesky borders. I don't like having to be stopped at the border, let's just not have them at all.
Also what's the deal with immigration? Too inconvenient for me, everyone should just be allowed to go anywhere at any time because I might one day decide that I want to live in fucking Muslim caliphate.
Just fuck my shit up.

Remember Chatham?

English should be the official language of the entire world

No, dude.
Irish is an actual distinct language conpletely different from anglo-English. Look it up. There are places in Ireland where nobody even speaks english, only pure Irish

>I am a pathetic cunt and I am too lazy to learn other languages
>So, in the typical German fashion, I will try to eradicate your languages in order to make the shitty german tourists feel more comfortable while they are visiting YOUR countries

REEEEE KURWA REVOLT WHEN
youtube.com/watch?v=o_VL6ZYv2bE
WE WON'T LET THE G*RM DESTROY OUR LANGAUGE

ARISE, EUROPEANS

German isn't his language. He's a nog from Somalia.

>so they try and speak your language but you insist on speaking English?
Yes. When I start in English, they should fucking reply in English - the customer is king. Just because I have a German name and German passport, doesn't mean I want to speak German.

The second most spoken language in Austria is German.

>Can't you just talk in German then?
No, it is a matter of principle. If you go to Cote D'Ivore and speak French and they answer in English, isn't this fucked up?

>It is even worse when you go Spain and you start a conversation in English and they insist on speaking German, so they reply in German, and you continue in English and they keep on speaking German... and you again in English.
Ultimate cuck. And what's more cuckoldry that you wan't to abandon your own language and culture for nothing.

>you germans and french dont get so many of us because of the language barrier
>>implying we didn't get 2 million Poles, 600,000 Romanians, 400,000 Hungarians etc.

Nobody is ever going to Poland for vacation ever, Pole. So you are safe.

>The second most spoken language in Austria is German.
And the first is bad German. I know the joke.

Would prefer it to be Latin.

You retards need subtitles on tv when Austrians talk.

I'd rather end myself.

I wish you were right
I live in Pomerania, Tri-City

And I meet a lot--
--Like A LOT of German tourists every week

Some germans even complained / are still complaining about the song that's often being played in City Hall in Gdańsk ( the one I posted before )
They seem to hate Rota because Rota is anti-German
And it makes them feel "strange", "awkward" and "unpleasant"

Get
Fucked
Germans

this
>A whole continent has to speak a weird mix of itashit and spaniard
thank god it aint happening

>You retards need subtitles on tv when Austrians talk.

We do it to spite you. It is not like we don't understand you. It is fun to fuck with your little schluchtenscheisser minds. It is like these documentaries with little animals when the commentators tells the audience about the animals' shortcomings and cute shortsightedness.

You ever think that they can't speak English that well and the world doesn't revolve around you?

OP is an American army nigger.

>We do it to spite you.

No, you do it because your own language got cucked by French, Dutch, Polish and Danish. Get ready to learn more Arabic words Herr """"Deutscher"""".

Are there brothels in Pomerania? With cute girls?

Jokes on u krautmeister

I wouldnt speak to u in enflish irl even tho i speak it fluently.

I am ashamed i even know this bastard language

>Brothels

>Get ready to learn more Arabic words Herr """"Deutscher"""".
And why is that? You got DOUBLE as many of asylum seekers per capita as we did. DOUBLE. Do you know what that means?

Hold on to your languages and your cultures.

This.

Maybe some bongs ought to read a book on the history of the language.

Seems that way.

Sorry about that lads, Merkel is giving nafris some kostenlos internet now.

They're all in the Vienna exclusion zone, who cares. The true Austria is as it has always been.

>talk proper English
>speak English properly

WEW

whats next? EU army?

>They're all in the Vienna exclusion zone, who cares.
Most of your country is located in Vienna. They rule you from there, they use all your tax money there, they have all your TV shows there and all your cuties go there to study. It is literally what defines you assholes.

>>talk proper English
>>speak English properly

What do you bloody buggar want, ey?

youtube.com/watch?v=OEA_2lM1YdA

But somehow it makes women wet their panties.

>mfw the my language becomes the official language of the european empire
>mfw already brexited

Irish is a language only distantly related to English. "Scots" is also used to refer to a variety of English spoken in Scotland that is sometimes considered a different language.

For example:
English: Do you know who that is? Yes
Irish: An bhfuil a fhios agat cé hé sé? Tá
Scots: KEN ANE BOOT THAT JABBER BE? AYE

>Croatian

Greater Croatia when?

Language transmission is more important. If Polish immigration were to stop then in the next generations Polish wouldn't be spoken at all while Irish would. This is why we shouldn't allow mass immigration.

Sup Forums
you must be a murimutt living in Germany
I don't imagine German starting such an abortion of a thread

>t.brown moron
English is useful in easy everyday communication but less useful in giving complex concepts a accurate description. We need different languages to remain unique and intresting.

Based Slovenia

>father goes to Switzerland
>goes to a fancy hotel to meet client
>father doesn't speak English very well, can't speak German or French
>practices how to ask something in English
>the receptionist greets him in Serbo-croatian, the client as well

you are retard
Also

How mutually intelligible are Slovene and Serb?

Sounds like Spain is Grosse-Deutschland

>Polish is probs higher up there in %

Put the Poles in death camps. It'd be poetic justice.

At the moment good since older Slovenes were taught "Serbo-Croatian" and cyrillic alphabet.
The younger Slovenes though learn Croatian by being in Croatia during the summer now, so it's somewhat going to be worsened.
Also despite Croatian and Serbian being similar, there are some huge differences in some words and grammar(less, but going to be bigger since no forced unified language anymore).
The sentence construction should be the same for all slavs I think..

I think the poetic justice is that we are getting overun with immigrants after 2 centuries of mass emigration

What?

Tough shit, we've fucked off and left you. Your official language is now Arabic.

dude you've been making these threads for at least over a year, probably closer to 2 years

he's actually right to complain about spain's shortage of english speakers tho. not even our president knows how to talk it. almost nobody does, our government is just terribly incompetent to make its people learn english.

What does this say about you? I probably made 6-8 threads on EU languages in about 18 months and you know about them. Are you here wvery fucking day?

i remember a time almost 2 years ago where you would post these once a day for like a week straight. you burned it into my memory you fuck

Meh. Ireland more or less adopted the English language out of usefulness rather than being cucked. Its worked out well since we've gone from being one of the poorest and worst countries in Europe (like yours) to becoming one of the best performing and wealthiest.

Imagine being such a shithole country that out of all the European nations on the continent you end you with a Muslim majority. Get conquered, cucked and raped by Ottoman sandniggers.

No one speaks german here u fucking larper.