Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week

>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

neat, sven

cool theory

Stale Meme is stale.

Scandi autism at it's finest.

How many times do you post this strange thread?

What the hell are you on about? Norway is like the size of Maine. Recreational raping of reindeer don't make you a military superpower

>scared americans

just surrender and maybe ill spare your life

based

>falling for the falseflagging OP

it's a fucking leaf again, I can smell it

look at you guys down there with your 6.1 billion dollar military budget. keep it up, and maybe one day you can be as mean as us.

I'd bet $50 american citizens have more weaponry than all of norway's armed forces combined.

>implying we cant destroy Usas entire military within 2-3 days

based
death to america

>t. nigger

Poland will assist in our invasion of america?

I don't think that your mighty military will need any help
we can help you genocide them tho

this makes my anus pucker! can you send few more angry message as such

You couldn't even organize well enough to visit every US military installation in that time frame. Stop posting for a while and work on the amenities in your cuck shed, you'll be glad you did when Achmed returns home with your wife and her son.

get rekt

these war machines look very serious, only you've got a problem user! guns are about to be banned in USA so how exactly are you planning to attack USA if you are not allowed to bring your weapons of murder within borders!?

Now this is a shit post!

their obviously joking there is too many classified programs in Americas belt for any coalition to have a easy time invading.