Why are all the “students” who were at Douglas who are calling for gun control verified?

Why are all the “students” who were at Douglas who are calling for gun control verified?

is this what youtuber kids call themselves now? entrepreneurs?

Theyre famous now so it makes sense

I hope they are successful in their mission.

in their mission to disarm the American people and leave us at the mercy of the rich and powerful?
i don't think you've thought this through.

everyone's an entrepreneur now

and the best entrepreneurs put a big giant ENTREPRENEUR label on all of their internet profiles so everyone knows just how much of a badass entrepreneur they are

Why it feel like none of these "students" weren't actually at the shooting? They don't seem to be traumatized like one would expect for someone to experience such a horrific event.

yeah
but i guess it's been a pretty chintzy term for a while though. i remember being in business classes and being particularly bothered by it. partly because i went to a shitty college, but also it's just such an obnoxious thing to call yourself

these idiots don't realize they are being used for 15 min of fame and will be discarded off and blacklisted the moment this fever passes.

listen, entrepreneurs of this world! let's stop being faggots!

Because the ones that aren't pro-gun control are being refused interviews (Alex Jones & Milo Yiannopoulus interviewed one of the kids who is pro gun AF live on air)

Some people are like

When I mean some a very small amount, like physcopathic people who cannot feel emotion

What kind of trauma are you expecting?

don't be stupid, I bet the mexican boy and the queer dude on the picture will get a job at cnn

>(((verified)))

2 words... first word starts with a v and second starts with an s. Take a guess

Shouldn't these kids be back in school by now instead of the promotional tours?

(((Why)))
Because they're special user

Also why does David Hogg, if that’s his real name look so weak compared to Joy Reid

Because Sup Forums made them famous.

Was this dude even in the same building as the shooting or did he just happen to be on campus somewhere.

Trauma of learning Victims get paid more than survivors as well as free relocation

verified shills
voracious shabbos goys

Usually school is canceled for a year, and the kids go to other schools in the area, like what happened in Newtown

yea, for a time being until he is demoted to receptionist duty at the door and then forgotten. Shouldn't these kids be focused on education and finishing school instead of doing walkouts?! who are they hurting with their school walkouts?

they pulled up in some real nice busses, too. new busses. not like greyhounds and definitely not like school busses. they walked off busses like the kind hillary would ride around in, but even shinier and newer, as though those ones got sent back off lease or something and they just refreshed them

i thought it was only niggers that are entrepreneurs?

CLOTHING LINE
MIX TAPE
PRODUCER

There's literally no reason for a private sector company to manage their own data in this way based on their own independent decisions. We need to make them stop.

It's not like trolls from Russia or Sup Forums would ever ever ever ever ever make a fake account with their name.

a few months ago David found out he wasnt getting into the college he always dreamed of going to. He has been depressed and lonely. 7 months ago he had a dream that his school was hit by a nuke. Now this happens, he seizes his opportunity to make a career out of his student reporting, even though he is a fucking complete failure.

Listen, we Bidness now. We money

Yaaass

Why would they go back to school? They have nice careers as professional activists lined up and I'm sure David Zogg is eyeing Anderson Cooper's chair at CNN

I would totally eat his asshole

david's sister is getting a little sassy

because twitter like youtube and google has deepstate cancer in it. lmao subversives

pretty much

ur just mad u dont have 230k followers LOL