ITT: Anime Sup Forums is too young to understand and enjoy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WpYeekQkAdc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think you will find that a good deal of Sup Forums is older than you expect - except that these people probably will not come forward and tell you their age, so you will never find out.

I'm not necessarily talking about body age here

That's every pure SoL ever.

The older I get, the more I find myself enjoying shounen anime desu. Maybe it's just because I've lost all sense of shame.

I'm 20

Save me from this website before taking too late

Sup Forums is not a hivemind, and from what I've seen there's barely any NNB hate here.

Life after 20 starts to become a blur. If you're showing no signs of quitting at this point, you're in it for the long haul.

t. 21 year old

youtube.com/watch?v=WpYeekQkAdc

ren-chon daughterfu

Wrong.

It does only if you're doing the same fucking shit. Yes, it does feel like it's going faster and faster irregardless of what you're doing, but it becomes a blur only if you do the same things you were doing yesterday. This summer felt like it was going quite slow when I was off Sup Forums, but the moment I got back here (a couple of days after the peak of the Perseids meteor shower) the remainder of the month seemed to fucking breeze by. I had started posting on Sup Forums and I was catching up with my backlog - and the month was over in no fucking time.

Pic related, my honest belief.

>comparing Non Non Bestyori to the snorefest that was Crashing Sorcerer
Fucking tripfags I swear.

>bait: the thread

30, grew up in rural America, and Non Non Biyori reminds me of my childhood and is one of my favorite shows.

And I think you will find that most of this board is just as young as it appears. We wont ever have an actual survey, but I highly doubt that the median age would be above 21.

Only 20 something years old that have got some failures in their lives can understand this show.

hello grandpa
isnt it bedtime for you

YKK, a little part of me dies everything I hear someone say they found it boring or there's no story. It physically hurts me if I hear people say they marathon it too, you miss so many subtle things if you flick through the pages and don't pay attention to the little queues where there's an emphasis on time passing or being stuck in a moment that comes to an end.

Truly YKK is a masterpiece, but to really appreciate it I think you have to at least be an adult that's reflecting on their own life as you read as the way time passes in the manga truly does feel just like real life as it starts off slow and just accelerates away from you at an ever increasing speed with little things changing around you that take you back.