Assault Rifle, does that term trigger you? With the majority of high school students wanting to ban assault rifles...

Assault Rifle, does that term trigger you? With the majority of high school students wanting to ban assault rifles, how long till the 2nd amendment is gone?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/deaths.htm
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-4.xls
nytimes.com/2016/03/24/opinion/terrorists-bathtubs-and-snakes.html
youtu.be/w-CK8VxMz9g?t=1m20s
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/assault rifle
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm no gun expert but aren't assualt rifles already illegal due to the fact that they're capable of full auto?

The gun manufacturers are the biggest winners in the gun debate.

yes

No an assault rifle is a ar-15

Yeah. Most people don't know or care that AR stands for ArmaLite Rifle. The leftists and anti 2A just don't like it because it's black and looks dangerous. And yet they condemn us for having the same logic with people. Tsk tsk.

idiot

Incorrect. AR-15 stands for "Adolf Returns"-15(because it's capable of killing fifteen lined up joos with every trigger pull.)

Obvius bait, but that is untrue. Even as a man who has only been tangentially interested in firearms as a result of a love of liberty I know that to be false.

Really makes yo think how stupid people who genuinely believe that are. It takes like 5 seconds of googling

At the end of the day they are going to be banned

>No an assault rifle is a ar-15
what is ak47?

VT one of the worst mass shootings was committed with 2 pistols

So ban all guns?

Assault Rifle

that's what their goal s even if they won't admit it.

Also the islamic trucks of peace rack up huge body counts, guns are banned in France, yet the muslim guy with his truck of peace managed to slaughter 86 innocents in one go, that's more than the vegas shooter managed with dozens of automatic weapons and thousands of rounds.

Have a copy-pasta:

In 2016, only 374 people were killed by rifles in the US, of which the AR-15 is a fraction. This is a pretty admirable record for a tool designed to kill people. If the anti-self defense crowd actually cared about saving lives, there's a long list of causes of death in the US for them to work on.

From the CDC, US death statistics for 2015:
633,842 Heart disease
595,930 Cancer
155,041 Chronic lower respiratory diseases
146,571 Accidents (unintentional injuries)
140,323 Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases)
110,561 Alzheimer’s disease
79,535 Diabetes
57,062 Influenza and Pneumonia
49,959 Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome and nephrosis
44,193 Intentional self-harm (suicide)

(From FBI 2015 Crime Statistics)
6,569 Murder by handguns
1,589 Murder by knives
659 Murder with hands, feet, etc
450 Murder by blunt objects
258 Murder by rifles (THIS INCLUDES THE AR-15)

Sources:
cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/deaths.htm
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-4.xls

tldr: This entire campaign against the AR-15 is bullshit. If they really cared about reducing violence they would first outlaw knives and martial arts schools.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Only 3 types of people should fear a law abiding armed citizenry:
>Thugs
>Terrorists
>Tyrants

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You're a bunch of hypocrites.
>hundreds of niggers shooting and killing each other every day--> nobody cares
>17 non-black kids die in a school shooting (which are relatively very rare)--> everyone freaks out, and starts screeching about “muh gun control”

Stay consistent with the “more people die in bathtubs than in terrorist attacks” logic that you preached after Islamic terrorist attacks:
nytimes.com/2016/03/24/opinion/terrorists-bathtubs-and-snakes.html

See this Vsauce vid about human miscalculation of risk: youtu.be/w-CK8VxMz9g?t=1m20s

It’s literally a case of feelz vs realz…

Sage.

>wanting to ban assault rifles
>any of various intermediate-range, magazine-fed military rifles (such as the AK-47) that can be set for automatic or semiautomatic fire

I thought those were already illegal.

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/assault rifle

Sage.

Sage.

Saved :^)

Assault Killer

Sage.

Attack, Komrade!

>The gun manufacturers are the biggest winners in the gun debate.

True, plus the fbi make $25 a pop on every background check ran for a sale.

Why cant we all own nukes?

>At the end of the day they are going to be banned

Are police going to stop carrying? Are you going to come take my rifles? Is the government going to stop selling assault rifles and machine guns and missile launchers to terror cells and drug cartels?

>Only 3 types of people should fear a law abiding armed citizenry:
>>Thugs

So niggers

>>Terrorists

Semetics from middle east, ie jews and muslims

>>Tyrants

Jews and democrats

It will be illegal for citizens to own them. Illegal is illegal right? The for profit prison system will love it. Illegal is illegal!!!

Too expensive. We should have the right to buy them if we can afford them, though. Why should politicians, who are BY DEFINITION psychopaths, be the only ones to have them?

Fpbp

Ban government schools. The students don't learn anything except hatred of the USA.

It teaches how to sit still and shut up and take what they tell you you're owed. They don't care about leftist ideology brain washing in with Marxist corrosive bullshit. Public Schools are designed to create uniformity and it works exceedingly well.

Sage.

Sage. Fuck me for not actually saging in my my last post.

Sage.

Sage.

Sage.

Sage.