Smoking is redpilled

>2018
>Doesn´t smoke cigarettes
Were you bullied in school, retarded or perhaps both?
>I-It kills you!
Yes, and? Was life a competition about who lives the longest?
>Y-You get addicted on them!
No you don't, expect if you are underage and incapable of smoking in moderation.
>I-Its expensive!!!
Who forced you to buy a pack a day, you fucking peat-gavel?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gIt6zwcAZpA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Even introverts can make new contacts during a smoke break.

Shitty habit. Don't start.

But I do
Nothing like a good cig and coffee in the morning

The superior smoke

>vaping
*tips fedora*

Why is it redpilled?

Vaping is superior you faggot

Been a smoker for 2 years. I can say with safety that you are a retard and should KYS

I unironically smoke because I don't want to live to fucking 70. The world will become more marxist. Why the fuck would I want to live a long life in this day and age?

Also, euthanasia is legal in my state. I can just apply for it when the health risks catch up to me.

Smoke and be a good goy.

>2018
>Doesn't smoke cigarettes

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel

>smoking in 2018

Yes, nothing more attractive than smelling and tasting like an ashtray.

lmao vapers are insufferable. I tried it and I went back to cigarettes because the hit and feeling was shit.

I smoked for a year, I just wasn't into it. Cigarettes are fucking nasty, if you're going to smoke go for Cigars and be a real man

>jews
Jews head the most prominent anti-smoking organizations. Look at the ceos of the leading tobacco companies. None of them are jews.

I vape as a nootropic, but I enjoy cigars at my local lounge. Im also aloud to be a guy there and talk politics.

Cigarettes, Pipes Cigar everything is okay if smoke one a day or less not a pack

> couldn't handle social pressure at school
> pays money for his pleb addictions
> gets irritated without his smokey sticks
> dies early so fed gets the retirement fund

100% redpilled

Why do you keep making this shit thread and why do retards keep replying without saging?

Smokers smell like shit, make anything they're near to smell like shit, need to take breaks every five minutes to get their little fix like fucking junkies, and are literally paying the Jew to poison them into a slow and painful death.

It's not random chance that I've never met a smoker who wasn't retarded. I don't know which way around the causal link goes, though.

Cigars are good. You just need to try a cigarette like spirits which don't have the additives and is pure tobacco. I recommend nat shermans too.

>I vape as a nootropic
>Im also aloud

> American Spirit
I like you user. My favorite brand even if they are a little more pricey.

Cigarettes are for the weak minded

>found the underage

>Look guys I'm spending money on a product that is slowly killing me I'm so cool!

I sometimes buy a pack of camel every few weeks and have 1 or 2 a day. Snus is better though.

>You just need to try a cigarette like spirits which don't have the additives and is pure tobacco.
it's the filter and paper that kills you, not the "unpure" tobacco

>jews
Here we go again.
The tobacco industry is one of the least-jewish infested industry. Anti-smoking movements are pushed by jews the most.

Get them on indian reservations.

We're all gonna die at some point user. Might as well enjoy life while you can.

Really? Huh.. Never thought about that. I'll have to find out where some indian reservations are in Utah.

cigaret virgin vs the chad cigar

True, however spirits taste way better than mainstream brands.

Except that some of us will die branched up to a bloodcleaning machine after their kidneys give out.

I'm from NYC, currently live in Albany; I need a cigarette whenever I drive through this little city

I guess you implicitly assume we're all chain smokers.
Chain smokers smell like that.

If you don't smoke a pack a day you don't smell, and if you bathe and put on deodorant like a responsible human being you don't smell.

it smells bad. I'm also genetically predisposed to an eye condition old people get and if I smoke I'm more likely to get it

its more how it kills you. emphysema and cancer aren't pleasant.

> Not buying organic version for $1 more

Enjoy your pesticides

>pack a day
Try two

What? American spirit cigarettes are literally Tobacco and water...
The fuck?

Are Spirits organic cigs? I tried this German "Manitou" brand which are organic. Good but very expensive and you don't get them in every store, only special ones.

t. someone who has never seen someone with COPD try to do anything

Man I love cigarettes. I probably wouldn’t be smoking if I wasn’t addicted tho. It is a bad habit. But I started when I was 15 so it’s pretty hard to quit. I’ve had a couple yearlong runs where I stopped but I always go back. It definitely makes me overall a bit more relaxed but is it worth it? Not really.

L&M Guy btw

Can confirm OP is a fllamming Faggot

Yes Spirit's are organic.
Natural tobacco and water, that's it.
And they taste way better than generic brands like Marlboro or Camel imo

I heard serbs are hardcore smokers. True?

Smoked for about 6 years in high school and college. Not really worth the money

Yeah. It just gets douche when people make it a hobby or make obnoxious clouds. Get a pod filled vape. It's small and discreet, people won't mind if it smells good.

Who smokes a cigarette that way? What in the actual fuck?

Smoking weed is cheaper

I haven't smoked a fag in about a year, but I still consider myself a smoker and keep a pack around. Smoke that taima too. And that DMT.

we live in a world of things trying to kill you, what happens in that scenario is a paradox where things that can kill you can save you, and if you try doing everything exactly right you get killed for trying to hack the system.

Consistently ranked 1st or 2nd in Europe. When I was in high school we smoked with our teachers during recess and after hours during clubs we'd smoke indoors with them too.

only peat-gavels don't smoke

>willfully becoming addicted to a foreign agent for vague benefits
pretty gay desu
i guess if you are one who doesn't get addicted easily good for you

rednecks, retards, trumpanzees smoke
vaping is the future

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gIt6zwcAZpA

I quit cigs using the vape, then I eventually quit the vape. I used kr-808 batteries then I switched to the Vuse. I didn't want mods. I knew they were fedora tier before I was even aware of the fedora meme.

who runs Big Tobacco dare i ask Cigfags.

I mean I vape, it's alright. Tastes fruity (with certain flavors) and isn't as hot.

I smoke one or two cigarettes a week. Almost no health risk from very light smoking

I've been through metamphetamine, coke, severe alcoholism, and finally a decade and a half of pot smoking.

Cigarettes are now my only vice.

>Nothing like a good cig and coffee in the morning
Ahh so much this. If I ever stop smoking, I'll have to switch to tea in the morning.

And? Why don't you tell us all the great way you're going to die, pussy? Huh, faggot? Fuckin' call yourself French, bitch?? Frenchers smoke in grade school, you fuckin' gay little Moslem.

Did you grow up in Japan?

Nigger you will still live to 70 you will just have a shit used up body instead of a semi functioning one
If thats the reason just set a date and blow your brains out instead of making me smell you

>every hot girl smokes, no exceptions. Have you not noticed this?

>hey, fellow anons, don't you know this product I'm selling is le redpill?
Arent there laws against you "people" advertising your shit anymore?

When I was bullied in school, I thought smoking was bad, and took bullying hard. Now, I smoke, people try to bully me, I don't give a fuck. I don't feel sorry for them, I feel sorry for myself and sorry for the people who have to deal with this asshole. Now, I mind my own business.
dingdingding.

Nope. If I grew up in Japan I would have never come to California. Terrible place.

Your dick will stop working at 45

Who said anything about any product? We are advocating a way, homie.

I smoked for 23 years, there is nothing redpilled about it. Smoking is degenerate filth, it is designed to keep you hooked until your early death. Hitler was very anti smoking by the way.

>he lives in a country without legal euthanasia

Ah, only place I've heard "taima" used as a drug reference was as weed in Tokyo.

I wonder if the benzene content of smokers can explain most reported cases of spontaneous combustion?

lame and dumb.
As long as you don't smoke unfiltered cigarettes you'll die around 70.

my father smoked a pack a day and lived to 93, when he died of a heart attack.
le
>smoking kills
maymay BTFO

great-aunt lived to be 98, she smoked a pack a day sometimes 2 up until she died.

Smoking, like Christianity. is flirting with cancer.

If you shitbags worked in healthcare, you'll see plenty of "used to be" overweight fatties that smoked and drank heavily and are still alive at 90. It's your own shitty genetics that you push onto us.

Japanese American, rolling with those Asians. Those Koreans pronounce it the gayest way, but it's still the same word.

>literally putting a phallic object in your mouth and sucking a white thing out of it
>redpilled

>lowering your qualiry of life is how to enjoy life
Tjis is stupid. Hedonism isn't a justification for self-harm, its a reason against. Life is to be enjoyed, thats why you shouldn't do things to make life worse

Smokers will be euthanized

Cigarettes are gross and stuffed with nasty chemicals. Roll your own or don’t smoke cigarettes at all. Cigars, cigarillos and pipe tobacco, however, get a pass as they’re usually meant to be enjoyed slowly and not several times a day, and because they have less points of contact to cause cancer. In other words, you don’t breathe that shit into your lungs.

Responsible alcohol usage is also redpilled. Appreciation liquor is fun and drinking a good beer is always enjoyable. However, drinking to get drunk by yourself, drinking as consolation or drinking estrogen-loaded beer while playing video games or watching Rick and Marty is the opposite of redpilled.

i agree. only gun toting rednecks trumpanzees smoke. hopefully chemicals are laced in to make retard right wingers infertile and die off faster
hmu maybe we can go get coffee and discuss bro

pencil dick detected

The only thing about smoking that makes life worse are the non-smokers who complain about it.

It might be on account of growing up in an Asian trad family but I can’t function if I haven’t had some tea for breakfast in a few days.

> he doesn't eat bratwurst

So sexually insecure he can't even smoke a cigarette lmao, pathetic.

The other 10th graders must really think OP is cool.

Yes American spirits are incredible.

Smoking weed is redpilled

What if I jus don't want to?

I do see that you are a superior man who smokes american spirits. I smoke the perique ones

what do the "vapes are for fedoras" people think o this

>Tries to promote yet another health denigrator-

So is smoking DMT. All psychedelics, including marihuahua, are redpilled as long as you're not letting some shitlib control your trips.

why is everyone so anti vaping?
you don't have to be an obnoxious prick about it
if you have a high nicotine content you don't need to let out huge clouds