"pure" individuals are superi-

>"pure" individuals are superi-

is that arnold?

>a bastard who had to become superior so he could gain his father's love and not be an embarrassment
vs
>spoiled brat squandering his father's legacy

la luz extinguido...

What's going to be the Castizo ethnostate where everyone looks like a beautiful spanish soap opera star with their godly castizo genes

Mexican/German master race

yes, on the left is his bastard and on the right is his normie son

/thread

the one on the right just looks fat and gay

>The virgin heir
>The Chad bastard

Whites clearly have greater potential, idiot. Whites are better when at their best than any other race at their own best. That some whites don't meet their potential is irrelevant. More people of other races fail harder.

What am I watching? Who's the Guatemalan guy?

Arnolds mexican bastard son. He always seems to be happier when he’s with his bastard son vs his legitimate.

>have Arnold's genes
>doesn't lift

the bastard child true heir to the crown

Protip: they're both amerimutts

My grandma is like barely 5 ft. tall, and my dad was 5'9. My mom is 5'6 and I'm 6'2. I'm convinced that there are at least some genes for height and virility are passed from father to son, maybe some y-chromosomes do this -- or something like that. That lady Arnold knocked up was not like some sort of top tier Latina. Why is it that when some white men bleach non-white women, they produce tall Chads. And when other white men bleach non-white women, they produce, well, Mexico...?

Answer this Sup Forums.

>he doesn't know about big boy season

He looks taller too, could be an amazing lifter.

Are we just going to ignore Schwarzenegger's other son?

hell yea he's deff taller, could've been banging 10/10 grills every day

Im pretty sure that one is retarded.

if the guy on the right was into sports or working out he would a monster. he's enormous.

clearly just lazy af since he doesn't need to struggle for anything.