How would Sup Forums revise the 2nd amendment?

How would Sup Forums revise the 2nd amendment?

I wouldn't, or I'd make any gun bans or age limits illegal.

less commas

You don’t fuck with perfection.

Only whites 18+ with no mental illnesses will receive voting or gun rights.

Add "so fuck off libtards" to the end of it.

Get rid of the militia part

I'd underline "shall not be infringed"

Remove the first half about militias.

Kill yourself.

put shall not be infringed in bolds

/thread

mandatory regulated militias

We wouldn't

i wouldn't

change it to something completely different and more useful i.e. no jews allowed

Add "White Males only" since women, blacks, jews, latinos, asians, and Indians were NEVER the Militia.
All these false flags, school " shootings" were done by Jews, or muslims like the Pulse club.
The Founding Fathers never meant to have gangs of cult jews, meican MS13 Black Panthers, Fuqra, Muslim Brotherhood own guns to terrorize actual Americans.
It is illegal for them to own fire arms.

it needs to be abolished. its basically anarchy.

either the state has the monopoly of force or it doesn't.

That part means any male over the age of 15 has a right to own a gun compatible with standard federal issue.

Militia doesn't mean larpers inna woods, it means all able bodied men

each household now must own at least one rifle and 250 rounds

Irrelevant. They will simply can it.

Emergency laws. Every American tyrant since Bush used them, and will turn America into the fascist utopia it always was just beneath the surface. All it takes, is the last curtain to fall.

>t. Tub of lard

"Gas the kikes, race war now"

Seems perfectly worded, I imagine it will remain that way pretty much forever.

This

unincorporate it so that it only applies to the FEDERAL government. The supreme court made up this thing called "selective incorporation doctrine" to apply parts of the bill of rights to the state governments through the due process clause of the 14th amendment. Every part of the bill of rights has been incorporated, except the 7th amendment.

If you read the 2A in the context of the rest of the federal constitution, it amends the federal army and war clause to allow state executive branches to control an armed national guard AND amends the commerce clause to put guns out of the jurisdiction of federal regulation. Put simply, the second amendment means the federal government cannot take guns away from the state government. However, this also means the state governments can regulate guns.

I would make it mandatory like Switzerland.

>it needs to be abolished. its basically anarchy.
>either the state has the monopoly of force or it doesn't.

Well said by a German.

All citizens mandatory carry in public.

you have to go back

remove the word 'not'

all weapons available to a government supported military must be available for purchase by anyone. If a ground war breaks out and I'm being attacked with machine guns and grenades and I'm standing there like a schmuck with a 10 round magazine with key release. May as well have nothing because it gives a false sense of security.

No restrictions, now gun laws, no background checks, no NFA, no SBRs or suppressor tax stamps. If I want a goddamn Abrams tank let me fucking buy one!

>the right of the people to keep and bear arms
to
>the right of the people to keep and bear any and all arms

We should take a few corrective action/solutions and re-word the amendment--

Here is the new prefix--

>Since the jews are now all dead, we can now fully enjoy....

By making it the 1st. Or the 0th, before the "Freedom of speech" one. Because it's far more important than freedom of speech. A weapon, and not a pen, is the ultimate foundation of power.

>A well armed citizenry being necessary to the maintenance of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

There. It fixes the dumbass 'muh militia is le national guard' argument, and as a bonus explicitly uses the word citizen.

> how would you change the second amendment?

I would put HTML blink tags around it and change the don't color to #FF0000 to help people recognize it's importance now more than ever.

s/don't/font/

include something about maintaining a certain degree of racial homogeny

All citizens are legally required to shoot niggers.

Maybe we should get rid of it entirely since most people will never use it.

Maybe we should get rid of the right to refuse self incrimination and the right to an attorney incriminal defense since most people wouldn't ever use those either.

>May as well have nothing
thats the purpose of lefty rhetoric. just give up your rights out of disgust and frustration

"Any citizen's ability to safely use and own any weapon, shall it in any way accomplish the goal of defending his person, his property, and his fellow man from any possible threat, being necessary to the security of a free state, as well as his liberty and freedom to of choice in all matters, not including those choices that would impede the rights of others, the right of the people to keep and bear arms in whichever form they take, shall not be infringed."

This should be solid.

In hindsight, a founding document that commands you to give a semi-automatic to every cousinfucker who hears the voice of God MIGHT have been a bad idea.

fpbp

Congress shall make no law infringing the right to purchase, keep and bear arms

I would add "really" before "shall not be infringed."

And then...

"Failure to agree with this truth shall be punished by catapult and whatever is left shall be forbidden from voting."

Here I was, just enjoying my Second Amendment rights, and you people have to freak out on me!

id add an exclamation point.

>"Unless you're in the police or Armed Forces (the hint is in the name you Spergs) - you don't NEED a fucking gun."
>"Sort it out with your fists like a man you limp wristed wannabe He-Man butthole munchers."
t. Yours Sincerely - The Founding Fathers

>How would Sup Forums revise the 2nd amendment?

I'd add a line at the end about how anyone attempting to subvert civilian ownership of firearms is a traitor to the republic and is to be hanged by the neck until dead.

Add: If you want to wast thousands of dollars because you aren't enough of a man to protect your family and possessions without one. If you are more afraid of the minute probablility of home invasion than the real threat of self or loved on harm you have a mental illness and are disqualified. Guns won't stop your wife from cucking you. Give up your gun to save children or shoot yourself. Gun ownership is degenerate.

Hate traitors?

“The ability of the citizenry to protect themselves from all harm and tyranny both foreign and domestic is essential, therefore the right of the people to bear and keep weaponry shall not be infringed. Any regulation by government shall be seen as an act of tyranny.”

Add a blurb where it's cool to just shoot niggers and taco goblins on sight with no repercussions

Add in:
This amendment only applies to whites. Jews are not inclusive in this group as they are not white.
It would allow gun grabbers to do whatever they want to the shitskin population and their ability to posses guns.
Then we would truly see if the left means what they say

Didnt Obama himself call out Trump and say there is no way Russia could hack the US elections? Boy they sure changed their tune when they lost.

Replace "A well regulated militia" with "A well armed and supplied citizenry"

>A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed--that means NO gun control laws EVER, you fucking corrupt tyrannical asshole lawmakers, EVER! Hail George Washington and Donald Trump

Introduce tithes
Not voting unless you've served in the military

A militia has access to whatever arms the military does, and as long as you're part of the militia you can get any of that.

>You're only allowed to vote if you're a meathead drone trained to follow orders
hahaha

i see why your ancestors decided to stay in the UK and be peasants.

add
this means citizens get to be armed with military grade small arms. the penalty for trying to change this amendment or even advocating a conversation about it is death.

My parents came over from America in the 80's but thanks for trying, both white of Irish/celt descent and I'm Scottish.
How big is that wall? Must be huuuge by now.

"...shall not be infringed. No exceptions"

First, you don't have a second amendment. Second, doctors give out mental illness diagnoses all the time and you have no recourse.

Put white infront of people

Dumb americunt thread for dumb americunt laws

This is a relatively modern development. The healthier solution is to put firearms training into the curriculum at a younger age. Once upon a time 14 year-olds were soldiers. We must return to those times.

Don't do it because it will be used as fuel to justify more changes.

boycott Disney and cable.

We starve the propaganda revenue to defeat CNN and FOX. Hannity and Tucker will get jobs somewhere else

take off the first 2 lines. It opens up many possibilities of interpretation

>pencil barrel
Yuck, have fun trying to keep your groupings tight after your barrel starts warming up after the first few rounds..

Like it, but I propose one small tweak. Since SCOTUS doesn't understand "not infringed". How about more stronger wording:

“The ability of the citizenry to protect themselves from all harm and tyranny both foreign and domestic is essential, therefore the right of the people to bear and keep weaponry is inviolate and shall not be questioned. Any regulation by government shall be seen as an act of tyranny.”

involate (adj) that has been, or must be, respected and cannot be attacked or destroyed

"shall not be questioned" - used to describe the national debt in the 14th amendment, specifically passed to prevent southern legislators from enacting any bill which could nullify the war debt.

>one-line writing prompt one-post
>let's just assume I'm right, and now you tell me how you would carry out my will
Has there ever been a more Semitic spambot? And sage all spam.

Inviolate also implies something sacred, with almost a religious connotation.

Such as the innocence of a fair young maiden.

Change to...

Only .gov shall own firearms, sharp objects and other stuff we decide that you are too irresponsible to own yourself

We're from .gov and we're here to help

Yes, but the leftists use that line to imply the 2nd only applies to the military/other apparatuses of the state. Removing the militia line would simplify and clarify the 2nd amendment.

If I were to make any change it'd be this

When written, it meant all free white men except the Quakers and other pacifists.

I like this. Not bad user.

No niggers, no kikes, no politicians can own guns.

/thread

Every county has non government militias, the heavy weapons are stored their and citizens keep regular guns in thier homes for protection/hunting.
The US government is not allowed to have a standing army unless there are invaders on US soil.

The commas are perfect the way they are.

Add RPG's and grenades.

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed, until a day where arms technology reaches such a devastating point where said militia could not be halted by the people in any scenario, and where the only outcome of an armed people is ensured further destruction amongst themselves.

>How would Sup Forums revise the 2nd amendment?
"American Citizens are allowed to own whatever weapons they want without regulation."

Probably just leave it alone. Something about not being limited to small arms maybe.

>until such point that the people could not stop the people
wat

You're okay with citizens having access to nuclear weapons then? They are covered in "any and all arms".

/thread

Citizens aged 21 and over, upon passing a background check and mental health examination, may possess pistols, shotguns, and bolt or lever action rifles. Background check, mental health examination, and registration of guns owned must be repeated every 5 years.

And your post is called lying.

Paste this on the end. "Any governing body attempting to undermine this right in any regard is to be treated as treasonous. Any parties complicit will be hung by the neck until death."

>The right to bare arms shall not be infringed by Citizens Using Firearms For Sinister Stuff...

>Has there ever been a more Semitic spambot? And sage all spam.
Posting once then abandoning the thread should be a bannable offense.

I WOULD FILE LAWSUITS WHICH SET PRECEDENT INSTEAD OF ALTERING IT

2A should be rewritten to allow us to kill foreign invaders aka jews.