Would you send your kid to a school with 5 armed trained teachers or 0?

This is the real test. I'll take the school with a few qualified vets carrying guns 10/10 times. So will every other parent afraid for their snowflake.
If a crazy shithead wants to shoot up a school is he going to target the conservative fortress or the liberal playground?

Can't we just ban schools.

lmao darwin

To be absolutely frank crazy nutcases don't really think about their survival and shoot up a military base if it floats their crazyboats, but that being said I'd rather pick a school with armed guards. They would probably create cases of "suicide by armed teacher" but still better than no defenses at all.

Trump is right about this, nobody shoots a police station or army base.

ok so let's say this is implemented. where do people target next?

I'm homeschooling my kids.

This is the final redpill, private tutors or home schooling is the answer. You just can't have public school in a non-homogeneous society.

Librarys
So will be 0 casualties in America

Parkland's highschool had one of those armed, trained people stationed at it. He hid.

This. Outside of English and Math all you learn in school is lies. Those fucking kids at Stoneman Douglas had an entire "holocaust class" I mean holy shit, you start school at 5?

18-5 = 13
1/13 = 8%

So if you don't learn about the holocaust in any other classes then 8% of american school is teaching the holocaust. JUST FUCKING LOL

>1 officer
They had 4 armed police officers who did nothing.

I'm not exaggerating when I say that I learned about the holocaust for at least 3 full years of my k-12 education. On top of that, slavery, native american genocide and Japanese comcentration camps were very frequently brought up in all classes except math.

Trump leaves it to the states to decide. Genius move. Take federal funding and tie it to school security. If california wants their 10 billion dollars of federal grants, they have to put guards in the schools.

This is how you force states to do something without letting them vote. The did it with speed limits. They did it with the drinking age. Will be nice seeing all the armed teachers in Palo Alto High.

People like you really are the bottom of the barrel, just parrots what they hear on the news.

A leaf
>EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

We already have those, just go to any school in a nigger area. You'll armed guards, metal detectors, and such.

see*

How do the guards operate from a planning standpoint, do they go on randomzied patrols, not stay grouped together etc?
I'm asking because I wonder how professional and effective they actually are because if they aren't they'd be easy for a shooter with planning to neutralize them.

0 the police will just teleport onto a crime scene wait for the suspect to empty all his bullets then descend upon him and save the day.
>criminals btfo :)

Trump is a genius, now blacks will go to school again..so they can rob their teacher's gun.

Why does this man honestly have no idea how to write properly in English?

>Very smart people....no verb but makes it into a phrase????